Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. (34088 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by fortune1968: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

If u don't have an advice for me then please its best u keep quiet
You are looking for an advise and you are insulting somebody to keep quiet .That shows the kind of woman / wife you are .An unappreciative wife ! .How do you expect a man to give more to you when you will never appreciate the one he has done as you have shown to the man who advised you here ?.What will happen assuming your husband is out of job too ? You no go do something to supplement what he offers ?.Be more grateful !

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by dapadawee: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

That was the best advice for you to get a job.
And stop looking for cheap traffic here. After giving you 4k a week that is more than 16k a month he will pay the children school fees pay house rent and other utilities. If you look for a job and add 2k to the 4k na something still god go bless your husband. He easy na him you loss your job un resourceful element. Come ask for advice from those that their husband na yahoo

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ecomalchemist(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Nigerian Women and complaints... Always complaining.. As if it is easy to make ends meet in this harsh economy.

The least you can do is to appreciate him and go out and Hustle!!!!

They won't do anything to alleviate the man's financial burden, it's to come on Nairaland and
Complain some more.

If E easy, go outside go Hustle your own 4k see as E be for body.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Neddstark: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Husbands abeg dey give una wives enough money abeg. I have 2 married women on my case. One is my ex. They want us to straff knowing I will drop at least 10k as "Thanks for coming". I no wan do but many other men go chop clean mouth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by CUMIN: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:
This is strictly for married women

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.

Please don't fight your husband, please suggest plan on how you can be bringing money to support the family.

Times are hard don't get angry.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by larryking540: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

madam with due respect ,you and I Know this is a public space and even those using fake female moniker can comment ,so no need to insult them , insulting them tells them how you behave right back home if things don't go your way ,no need for that

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by lifenija: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.
u no sabi work shey? na teacher dey earn 15k monthly.

idiot, entitled fool with pussy.

he should rob nahh mumu

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Besto(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

So what if she wants to be a housewife?

House wife in this era. How do people remain idle and stay comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Waffarianman(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff
in the house.

Madam if foods dey the house try manage that 4k for now times are hard
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Grandmeister(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Tonyclems:
Am a man, I buy my food stuff in bulk. Like rice,garri yam, noodles, oil Maggi and others still just me n my wife no child yet, we spend roughly 10k weekly. Ur husband is heartless
You see my point? This poster has already termed the husband heartless WITHOUT hearing from the husband or even knowing how much he currently makes. Now the Op will go back believing her husband to be heartless and from there it is down south for the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by hashtagged(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Saintmary:
Just ask him to help you buy foodstuff on his way back home.

This is the best way, when he sees how expensive foodstuffs are his eye go clear

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by omaclarry(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Jeon:
4k a week?
Inside the 4k we have transportation fee,foodstuffs fee , snacks fee,mimomimo fee for 2 persons in this recession . Mtcheew my dear ur husband is not feeling fine.

What is mimomimo?
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by RockhouseCafe: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have two children and you don't have a job or source of income yourself? undecided

Guy grow up!

In this 'recession', anything could have happened. Losing a job, hard time binding a new job, etc

Learn to be a lot more sensitive... Don't make fun out of others' misfortune

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2021
I am single, don't have kids and I can't/do not spend 4000N a week. What do you think 4000N can get you in this present day economy? Your husband should do better.

I don't know if you work, but if you do, try to augment yours with whatever he gives you. Also, I will advise that you outsource the buying of foodstuffs to him to take care of. He's oblivious of what the Nigerian market has turned into. He will learn.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Grandmeister(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Neddstark:
Husbands abeg dey give una wives enough money abeg. I have 2 married women on my case. One is my ex. They want us to straff knowing I will drop at least 10k as "Thanks for coming". I no wan do but many other men go chop clean mouth.
Even if her husband gives her that extra 10k she would have gotten from you she will still come for extra from you.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by buchilino(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are offended by my asking if you have a job or not? OK.

MY BROTHER, NA SO WOMEN R. ONCE IT'S THE MAN'S MONEY NO PROBLEM. BUT ASK ABOUT THEIRS, THEY BECOME SENSITIVE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Chuksmonika(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Me dey spend up to 40k in a month. Mehn this country hard oo
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nikkganc08(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by BlackPantherxXx: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
ahnie:

You really need to be calming down.you wee just be opening mouth waaa waaa waaa.

Kobojunkie....no be everytime them dey comment.

Always dishing out advice right, left and center.

Now, see as these girls are washing a grown man mercilessly. grin

PS - funny enough, I agree with all your points but you sef dey pass your boundaries at times
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Chummynoni(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

You see my point? This poster has already termed the husband heartless WITHOUT hearing from the husband or even knowing how much he currently makes. Now the Op will go back believing her husband to be heartless and from there it is down south for the marriage.
[i just saw this your comment now. Some people can be funny. He nail the man without even knowing how much money he worth. quote author=Tonyclems post=107292789]Am a man, I buy my food stuff in bulk. Like rice,garri yam, noodles, oil Maggi and others still just me n my wife no child yet, we spend roughly 10k weekly. Ur husband is heartless[/quote]are you comparing yourself with the husband?. Do you know what the man is passing through?. You just called him heartless because of what the OP posted, without even knowing the job he does?. Welldone justice

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by fortune1968: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
dapadawee:

That was the best advice for you to get a job.
And stop looking for cheap traffic here. After giving you 4k a week that is more than 16k a month he will pay the children school fees pay house rent and other utilities. If you look for a job and add 2k to the 4k na something still god go bless your husband. He easy na him you loss your job un resourceful element. Come ask for advice from those that their husband na yahoo
Two bottles of chilled Trophy Lager for you ! Ungrateful women everywhere .She will never mention other responsibilities the man is facing !If she take stress kill the man now ,she go carry her body go meet another man she would also later kill !

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by buchilino(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Besto:

House wife in this era. How do people remain idle and stay comfortable.

GOOD QUESTION

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Mvena(f): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

It’s not possible madam and abeg we the single ladies know somethings ehn, Lol
You’re not working ni
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Romanoff(f): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Write a list of all you need for the week, beg him to stop at the market or store to help you buy them.

Even with 10k a week, na manage for this economy.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by DeWisedon(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

So what if she wants to be a housewife?
if she wants to be a housewife, she should face the consequences of being a housewife which is to manage anything she see. Just imagine, ur hubby guves u 4k weekly, u what are you contributing on ur side, if he brings 4k and u bring 2k thats 6k, atleast u guys can manage... ok u ran to nairaland so that they will tell u to leave the man ? This is not topic abeg

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by lifenija: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Jeon:

Na na na

Ur delusion is now judging ya.

Boy boy
Okay if she no defended herself ur delusiona will be 100 percentage correctly with no points reducing.
ode trying to type is typing rubbish, use pidgin if u can't relate well
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by lifenija: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
elantraceey:
Get a job so that you'll have yours to add to it. Things are difficult for most people in this country right now.
leave her let her b doing madam

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by InvertedHammer: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

/
Practically impossible.

Where do you people meet these kinds of men?

Do ladies say Yes to “anything “ that proposes? Anything? Yes! Because I refuse to believe that your husband is a living thing.
/

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kenoxman(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2021
All I can say is ''may thunder fire poverty!'' Small thing nau them go begin dish out advice like ''marry now and grow with ur kids bla bla bla...'', ''Our fathers married with little or nothing and still managed to raise a decent family, yen yen yen...''. Shey una dey see am now? Nonsense and marry now with little income.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by chloride6: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Artworld1577:
With as low as 8k,I can do your Art work for you and your loved ones. Check my profile for samples of my works.

2 weeks chop money?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Sivou1(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

It will be tough to manage that, if there is no food stuff at home, by the time you buy food stuffs and prepare soup there won't be anything left. If possible let him buy things in bulk in major food market for a month then give you upkeep. That may help a bit. Things are very expensive now.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by tuboi: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
What’s your contribution to the 4K…..If he’s paying school fees of the kids, paying house rent and he’s responsible…Start doing something to support him…

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.