Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. (34694 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ImaIma1(f): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2021
menix:

Does he earn much and gives u a paltry sum

For those saying the man ain't trying, have u asked how much he earns, would someone earning 20-25k give all to his wife to be a good dad Without considering his T.fare, savings for school fee nd rent fee..

Madam OP, u know better and please don't push him close to his coffin, u could start something small or services to assist...

All hands no dey equal....

Then it should be that the money is not enough and not saying the wife is lying because he cannot afford it. Let him enter the market himself and see who is lying.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Promzy99: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2021
Ur reply was top notch nd matured. Sometimes, u females don't knw what men go through to make money. Every man's happiness is dependent on d happiness of his children nd wife( if d wife is a beta one). The OP Has plans of shaming her husband with replies 4rm dis post. But she 4got to tell us what d husband does 4 a living, despite d fact dat shes not even workin to contribute a kobo. A wise woman is meant to protect nd cover d interest of d family nd not to shame d family. Thank God d man brought 4k, u cn simply go into prostituition to top up d money. Useless wife. Na why to marry dey scare many men cos of women like OP.

16 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2021
ImaIma1:
Your comment implied that she's not contributing anything as it's her family also. When indeed taking care of the kids and house is a contribution.
My comment never did any such ... that was all you! undecided

And if you must know, my concern here is more for the welfare of the kids in the picture than the egos of the two adults who stand as their parents. undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Mariangeles(f): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My comment never did any such ... that was all you! undecided

Yes, you did.

You have two children and you don't have a job or source of income yourself?

Your comment was more of being too forward/interrogative/judgmental than asking a question out of genuine concern.

"Do you have a source of income/job?" Would've been more appropriate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ImaIma1(f): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Yes, you did.

Your comment was more of being too forward/interrogative/judgmental than asking a question out of genuine concern.

"Do you have a source of income/job?" Would've been more appropriate.

The bolded is the MO of kobojunkie and default setting. He obviously lives in an ideal setting where things work out without much ado.

Kobojunkie it's not easy for everyone to get a job easily or start a business with the snap of a finger. She lost her job just two months ago, and the govt will not support till she gets a new job. It doesn't work that way in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by dazzlingd(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:
This is strictly for married women

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.

Go and look for work, man gives u 20k monthly.

Still pays house rent and school fees and all bills

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by dapolaw(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
It bemoaned me how you women behave at times, why bring this to the public... Is this not supposed to be a family discussion between you and your husband? Have you sat down with him to make him reason that 4k can't see the family through in one week?

No be every family issue una go carry come nairaland.... If he is giving you N4m weekly I am sure you won't come here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by revived: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Madam You Sef Go Hustle

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Equiano: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Does the husband have more or is this the 4k what he can afford at the moment? Note that the recession affect every man and woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by bigcee(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Looking at the current economic situation in this country, 4k won't be enough for three people. Haba, say na only water you and your children wan drink. To cook small soup, that ur 4k is gone o. I pray God bless you and your family.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Elizphunmzzy(f): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Shebi u see person give you 4k for one week, me as i dey i no collect any dime from oga except say he go buy food stuff if food finish for house.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by destinychidi: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have two children and you don't have a job or source of income yourself? undecided
what kind of rubbish talk is that, if you dnt know what to say just shut ur trap

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Tonyclems(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Am a man, I buy my food stuff in bulk. Like rice,garri yam, noodles, oil Maggi and others still just me n my wife no child yet, we spend roughly 10k weekly. Ur husband is heartless

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by tradepunter: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.

That is missionally imporsociant

Modified

On second thought do you work? Because if you don't then it's a major problem.

I work and I know how disgusting the prices of things are... So my dear if you are not working find something to do please.

You guys should support each other.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by dapolaw(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
My brother forget it, 4k can't see you through for one week oh... Abeg go market go see wetin price dey talk.

AutoChick4U:
You forgetting that not only married people know home economics. As long as there is food in huge quantity in storage, then 4k can be managed for Lil buying. Only a very prudent person can actually do this in this present dammed economy.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by torqque7(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Artworld1577:
With as low as 8k,I can do your Art work for you and your loved ones. Check my profile for samples of my works.

What type of Artwork?can u make light boards and effects for clubs?and where is ur location?
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Lanretoye(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2021
If u add 2k to it,it becomes 6k...man no be God,if the way some people be talking about gender equality then it should be up to 8k per week.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kendroid: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

So what if she wants to be a housewife?
Then she has no right to complain. Making money is not as easy as spending it!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by jericco1(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
That man is something else.
4k per week for a family of four!
That's insane
And in this weird economy
It is well.

Aunty just pray to God, especially if that is what he can afford.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Negotiator001(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Where is your own 4k to make it 8k inorder to take care of the children and yourself for the week. Keep complaining as if Naija de easy. Better appreciate the little he drop and hustle to support your husband

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by MummyGreat: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You have two children and you don't have a job or source of income yourself? undecided
so taking care of two children and the home is not enough job or it is because she is not paid for it? Like what point are u trying to make?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by lexy2014: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

If his income can only provide 4k a week, then u will have to manage until his income gets better
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by femi4: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Not possible...tell your hubby to handle feeding
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by bentuzene(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Saintmary:
Just ask him to help you buy foodstuff on his way back home.

My thoughts exactly!
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by dalass(f): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Exactly why you shouldn't pry.

Anyone that willingly brought their matters to Nairaland for others to contribute has definitely opened themselves to prying... So, as a woman, she should know that when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...

The husband should not be her only source of income.... She also needs to do what will bring her money kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by femi4: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
MummyGreat:
so taking care of two children and the home is not enough job or it is because she is not paid for it? Like what point are u trying to make?
Common ...go n get a job and stop giving lazy excuses

Taking care of your children, doing house chores etc doesn't add to the family income

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by lexy2014: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Tonyclems:
Am a man, I buy my food stuff in bulk. Like rice,garri yam, noodles, oil Maggi and others still just me n my wife no child yet, we spend roughly 10k weekly. Ur husband is heartless

How did u come to d conclusion that d man is heartless? The man's income wasn't disclosed. What if it's what he can afford? Just because u can afford more, does that now mean d man is heartless because he can't afford more?

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by nikz(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
4k a week pls tell your hubby to buy the foodstuffs
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by melviniyke2002(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

If u don't have an advice for me then please its best u keep quiet
u made ur point n don't HV to be rude to him.......back to d question, 4k a week is very small....talk to ur husband about it,n try to get smtin doing......one person no fit run family now.....Rent,food,cloth,etcs e no easy....even if nah recharge card business start....d idea is to get busy n small small change go der show......it's well

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Grandmeister(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Promzy99:
Ur reply was top notch nd matured. Sometimes, u females don't knw what men go through to make money. Every man's happiness is dependent on d happiness of his children nd wife( if d wife is a beta one). The OP Has plans of shaming her husband with replies 4rm dis post. But she 4got to tell us what d husband does 4 a living, despite d fact dat shes not even workin to contribute a kobo. A wise woman is meant to protect nd cover d interest of d family nd not to shame d family. Thank God d man brought 4k, u cn simply go into prostituition to top up d money. Useless wife. Na why to marry dey scare many men cos of women like OP.
I don't know why women just can't keep their relationship secret! Believe you me she will discuss this with her female friends and you can bet most of them won't give her an answer that will be in the best interest of her family. Women talk about not wanting a 3rd party but they are the number one culprit for inviting 3rd party into their relationships.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Negotiator001(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Tonyclems:

Always hear from the other side before jumping into conclusion. Do u know his financial strength before calling him heartless?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences / I Have Phobia For Pregnant Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.