Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. (34135 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by GodisFirst: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
I am not a woman but i feel like making as suggestion to you.
If you think your husband is making enough money as to give you more, please humbly communicate with him and let him know that the 4k is not enough for a week. No man in his right sense will like his wife and children suffer when he has enough. There is a way you may approach him, he will see reason and understand with you. You may write it in paper and explain details.
But if he is not making enough money, communicate with him and both of you will agree on how to go into an additional business venture to get extra.
Maybe he is working on a capital project and also thinking that you have some savings from your past work which you may release if you have needs.
So work together as lovers you have been in the past.
It took both of you real love to start the home and have these two beautiful and lovely children, you didn't come to Nairaland to tell us then how you were enjoying grin grin grin grin grin
Life has ups and down, probably it is rough now due to your loss of job. It will soon be fine again, just take it easy as you exercise some patience.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Chykes4micheal: 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
If the woman decide to kidnap herself and form abductee now, some peepoo wee say she is wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by duruallwell25(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Best Answer So Far.....
GodisFirst:
I am not a woman but i feel like making as suggestion to you.
If you think your husband is making enough money as to give you more, please humbly communicate with him and let him know that the 4k is not enough for a week. No man in his right sense will like his wife and children suffer when he has enough. There is a way you may approach him, he will see reason and understand with you. You may write it in paper and explain details.
But if he is not making enough money, communicate with him and both of you will agree on how to go into an additional business venture to get extra.
Maybe he is working on a capital project and also thinking that you have some savings from your past work which you may release if you have needs.
So work together as lovers you have been in the past.
It took both of you real love to start the home and have these two beautiful and lovely children, you didn't come to Nairaland to tell us then how you were enjoying grin grin grin grin grin
Life has ups and down, probably it is rough now due to your loss of job. It will soon be fine again, just take it easy as you exercise some patience.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by ImaIma1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Anybody who knows Kobo would've known where he/she was headed with that "question".
Never ending questions upon questions, poor woman would've thought she was in a counselling session.

Soon he'll allude to the fact that his mum was able to manage everything well with more children in the 80s/90s and compare the OP with her undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Solofresh2: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:
This is strictly for married women

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.
If you are not contented with the money then look for work to do and get paid
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Solofresh2: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go sit for corner abeg! undecided
No mind am
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Solofresh2: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jeon:

Then why so quick to tag her to the housewife category in the first place since you knew nothing about her.. THANK GOODNESS SHE DON CLEAR THE HOUSEWIFE CATEGORY COMMOT FOR HER BODY before our oversabi landers go prey on her.

HALLELUJAH
She didn't tag her a house wife.She was only asking if she is a house wife
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Freebills12: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Bola146:
Too small for two days for all of you. Is he not reading news everyday or he lives where? Tell him to buy things from the market himself. If he is stingy, please hustle more and do family planing to take care of the two children, take it as your responsibilities now. Or truly he is broke, support him and pray for him and you too.

My only advice cum question is : Mrs, how much is your own input? Add your own, if it's not enough still then complain to him that you have added this amount and still it's not enough ...
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

You don talk am finish.

That money fit be snacks money for the kids but here she is complaining.

How can a man drop 4k for a family of 4 daily feeding for one week?

These days most men check the financial capability of their intending spouses before they proceed with them, not because they are after it but to avoid see finish and things like this.

You will be on your own doing well o, boom one lady go carry herself come dey disturb your life with marriage. If you do mistake marry her when you are not ready, you don enter because na that same mouth she go use yab you if things no go well.

Most of them if not all of them believe that once a man has a stable source of income, an apartment etc, that he should be ready for marriage.

I have them(ladies ready to settle down) around me but I am observing(studying) them all, none of them fit make me marry when I am not yet ready.

Bros so many divorce in Abuja. So no need to rush abeg. If de one laf me no wahala
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:

You don talk am finish.

That money fit be snacks money for the kids but here she is complaining.

How can a man drop 4k for a family of 4 daily feeding for one week?

These days most men check the financial capability of their intending spouses before they proceed with them, not because they are after it but to avoid see finish and things like this.

You will be on your own doing well o, boom one lady go carry herself come dey disturb your life with marriage. If you do mistake marry her when you are not ready, you don enter because na that same mouth she go use yab you if things no go well.

Most of them if not all of them believe that once a man has a stable source of income, an apartment etc, that he should be ready for marriage.

I have them(ladies ready to settle down) around me but I am observing(studying) them all, none of them fit make me marry when I am not yet ready.

Bros so many divorce in Abuja. So no need to rush abeg. If de one laf me no wahala.

Marrying independent women increases your lifespan as a man, I swear.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

Bros so many divorce in Abuja. So no need to rush abeg. If de one laf me no wahala

Na so, no be lie!

Make God dey help and keep us away from all these leaches.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
RockhouseCafe:
Guy grow up!

In this 'recession', anything could have happened. Losing a job, hard time binding a new job, etc

Learn to be a lot more sensitive... Don't make fun out of others' misfortune
So isn't that what questions are for,to ascertain if anything could have indeed happened - this rather than speculating? undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by danny34(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
I also forgot to add that you should get a IUD implant for family planning.

The worst thing you can do now is to get pregnant for another Child. It will only worsen your economic situation.

The 2kids are enough. Just train them well

Golferty:

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by lifenija: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jeon:

Fuvk off bestiality baby

yhhh ur mum like it u sister love to watch lol grin
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

4k for only you or including the kids.. Cos only me a week na like 10k..... And i have to manage and mange that 10k... Your location first.. Mine is lag.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Neddstark: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin at your first sentence.

I appreciate you engaging back, I just wondered if the lack of an income source was motivating their actions. But, it looks like money is the motivation here.

So, what do you think of them in your mind? As in, what sort of impression have they created on you? If you don't mind answering.

I don't see my ex as an unfaithful slut. Reason why she can run it with me perhaps is because she still has a thing for me. Perhaps Okafor's law. As for the other, she's having marital issues. I am of the opinion she divorces if her husband is that bad of a man before she cheats. Both of them dont respect the marriage institution.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Folafikemii: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Ain't yiu working too. The young man probably have to squeeze himself out to give u that. Complete his effort by adding your quota too. And stop this entitlement mentality. Why do u want to make the family his burden alone?
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Klass99(f): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by 4four(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

So what if she wants to be a housewife?
full house wife in 2021?
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Mariangeles(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
4four:
full house wife in 2021?

Just know that it is a sacrifice for a woman to even agree to be a housewife. It is no luxury.

It is an even bigger sacrifice to work and still run the home. It is no mean feat.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by 4four(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Just know that it is a sacrifice for a woman to even agree to be a housewife. It is no luxury.

It is an even bigger sacrifice to work and still run the home. It is no mean feat.
if any lower or middle class man ( husband to be) in the society tell any lady in this 21 century to be full house wife, that lady should run for her life, except if the man (husband to be) belong to upper class in the society most especially in Africa. I am talking from experience
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Raalsalghul: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
pocohantas:

It cannot. Except you want to be giving them only pap and cabin biscuit. cry

Lol @ pap and cabin biscuit.

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by milliondollas(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Go and look for job
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kyf1: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
These hoess called wives nowadays aren’t ready to contribute a dime to home keeping.

What if your husband is out of job it means you will go to Nta and announce

You better get a job and support the poor man before you frustrate him to be suicidal
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Born2Breed(f): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Is this how you run your home??, Wow... If you are a married woman, or about to marry..for instance, and this is coming from you, then I fear for the man.

My comment was directed to the OP.

But since you are unfortunate to mention me then you are a miserable ignoramus. If you are so insane to accept 4k from your husband to feed 4 mouths for a week then i weep for your home.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Tonyclems(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Grandmeister:

You see my point? This poster has already termed the husband heartless WITHOUT hearing from the husband or even knowing how much he currently makes. Now the Op will go back believing her husband to be heartless and from there it is down south for the marriage.
It's unfortunate u didn't see the part she said her husband thinks she is lying. Meaning the issue is not abt how much he earns but abt trust. If the woman follow another man to survive, same u will call her names
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Scottz:
you involved sacarsm
Not really... it was meant as an honest question. undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
zed7:
What's with the stupid emoji you keep using, are you in Pry 2?
If you don't like it, Waka pass! undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
you should have been open by telling her to go look for something to assist the situation...the only reason she's angry is because you're even making it subtle a bit. let her continue to look for a way she can manage 4k when its glaring to even the dead that that feat is unattainable in this present Nigeria...yeye women and their supporters,no mind them joor
You folks don't know how to keep your delusions to yourselves. undecided

Why didn't you instead direct all you shoved at me here ag the women instead of trying to make it seem you and I are even on the same wavelength on these things? undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Grandmeister(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tonyclems:

It's unfortunate u didn't see the part she said her husband thinks she is lying. Meaning the issue is not abt how much he earns but abt trust. If the woman follow another man to survive, same u will call her names
You're a man and I presume you're married too. You of all people should know women don't always tell the whole story, atleast not the part of the story that faults them! Passing judgement on a one sided account is unwise. Do you even know why the husband doubts her? You don't but you have assumed she's telling the full story and therefore the husband must be a heartless man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pataricatering:
the way you phrased the question was offensive .
I am not here to appease anyone's ego... people are free to read their delusions into my posts, not to then shove that shit at me. undecided
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

U get sense. Na wen de husband die na sh go know say 4k na plenty money.
4k is plenty money? undecided

$8 to feed a family of 4 people in 7 days? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.