Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. (34070 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Help! My Husband Thinks I Spend Too Much / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2021
Is this how you run your home??, Wow... If you are a married woman, or about to marry..for instance, and this is coming from you, then I fear for the man.
Born2Breed:
How is that even possible in these hard times?

Is he that poor or just simply wicked?

There is no way 4k will be enough, the kid's snacks alone will gulp half of it. Not to talk about the kid's provision.

Give him the 4k to buy the foodstuffs and after cooking it don't serve him any.

Abeg that man need flogging.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Saintmary:
Just ask him to help you buy foodstuff on his way back home.
What does de husband do first. I stayed with my sis den. De husband wasn't rich de don't even spend upto 4k a week then as at 2016. Bcus de have other bills to pay wic is important. Now I stay with my brother, he spends more than 50k a week bcus he is rich. Now my sister have to start working as 9ja don hard. Now she's very comfortable. The woman should try to make her money, if she's doesn't have hand work na problem sha

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by sharone21(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Nanavati:

For saying this contact me with 08029936845 I will be supporting you with 5k every week till you are able to get a job
God BLESSyou richly for this for having a merciful heart.
I'm indeed short of words.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Haa, that amount is too small provided the information you gave, just talk to him...
Golferty:

In my first post, I already made it clear that we don't have foodstuffs.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2021
zeuss:
If ur hussy earn small please manage the money well.....put the kids in a school near home...... or home school them
Exactly. Some people no just wise
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Klass99(f): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Saintmary(f): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2021
vickydevoka:

What does de husband do first. I stayed with my sis den. De husband wasn't rich de don't even spend upto 4k a week then as at 2016. Bcus de have other bills to pay wic is important. Now I stay with my brother, he spends more than 50k a week bcus he is rich. Now my sister have to start working as 9ja don hard. Now she's very comfortable. The woman should try to make her money, if she's doesn't have hand work na problem sha

She said she lost her job.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vyke2008: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2021
The gist from her is incomplete. Did she tell us how much he earns? Is he jobless? Let's get the facts complete b4 apportioning blames! Yes, 4k/week is small but not too small... Woman, you know your husband more than all of us here on n'land... If u feel he has more than he's giving, then find a better way to reason with him! It's your home! You can do better! I come in peace!!!

Jeon:
4k a week?
Inside the 4k we have transportation fee,foodstuffs fee , snacks fee,mimomimo fee for 2 persons in this recession . Mtcheew my dear ur husband is not feeling fine.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

So what if she wants to be a housewife?
What if de husband choose to be a househusband. Who go feed de children. N please don't quote bible for me, na person rite am. I av see in America a lady pay a man for taking care of their kids while she go to work n de are separated. Court ordered her to pay him. In Nigeria is not possible

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by awa(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2021
@OP,

Honestly I can understand how you feel about the 4k. Things are not getting any better... Please talk with your husband to increase the 4k a bit so that you can support with the little you may have. God will perfect everything concerning you people. It's not easy
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That decision is between her and her husband to discuss for themselves. undecided

I am simply asking if she has a source of income or job she can pull resources from in order to help out. After all, the family is also hers. undecided

That is it o. she is the one who knows the situation on the ground.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by bayonekind(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:
This is strictly for married women

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.

U can help him add up to it ... that is marriage all about .. joint responsibility ....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by chrisxxx(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Artworld1577:
With as low as 8k,I can do your Art work for you and your loved ones. Check my profile for samples of my works.
Did you read the serious topic being discussed? We are talking about necessity and you are talking about luxury.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
True
menix:

Does he earn much and gives u a paltry sum

For those saying the man ain't trying, have u asked how much he earns, would someone earning 20-25k give all to his wife to be a good dad Without considering his T.fare, savings for school fee nd rent fee..

Madam OP, u know better and please don't push him close to his coffin, u could start something small or services to assist...

All hands no dey equal....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Saintmary:
Best suggestion on this case..
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

If u don't have an advice for me then please its best u keep quiet
What if your husband had lost his job. What will happen ? Imagine u having ur own job , would u have giving him a Kobo? Na wen husband n wife no de work na dat time u go know say 10k de do 1 month. Lol.

That's y I de use Igbo man pattern. Make money well well, go village go marry, give ur wife one of ur shop to manage simple. Dats y u see Igbo men with shops hardly divorce. Fine boy n big English no de keep marriage na money n tolerance

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2021
bigdot1759:
Useless man
That 4k can't pass more than 3-4days for my hand
Just like that, he has become Useless.
Chaaaiiiiiiii
I may leave Nairaland soon.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Sukkyy2010: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

I lost my job last 2 months and its been a hard time getting a new job. That's besides the point. I asked this question for strictly married women who knows how to manage a home.

If u don't have an advice for me then please its best u keep quiet
Madam the truth is bitter go find work and do, you're rearing 3kids and you don't have any income avenue to support your helpless husband.

Obviously 4k will not suffices for you and the kids for such designated duration but if you're also contributing in bringing something to the table the matter wouldn't have become a matter you'll come here to seek advise on.

Get up on your fit and start doing something
The energy you use to sit the whole day watching African magic I beesech you channel the energy towards a job or small scale buz I'm very sure your children will thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Saintmary:

She said she lost her job.
O.k.
I will advise her that if she gets another one she should try n be obedient. Most married women hardly stay in a job for a long time due to insubordination. Most women have This character issue especially wen dere boss is a stubborn one
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by brave20: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Please admin don't block my account. This account is an account I created just to air my utmost truth on this topic. I only have one nl acct before now

You see in this present day economy that money won't do anything but can be managed if there is foodstuff at home.

In my own situation. My hubby gives me 90000 in a month. N we are five that makes it 3000 per day n it covers for both foodstuff, gas/kero, detergent, diaper, local to n so on

I try to manage this money n makes sure that we eat what this money can afford. My hubby will keep complaining about especially d meat. I try to eat without most times so that I can satisfy his likeness for animal still complain will not end. He says he has given me more than enough n so I need to prepare quality meals n that I am not grateful when I complain

God knows I don't use that 90k for myself. What do u men want us women to do? I told him let us change d pattern to me giving him the list everyday after we have got foodstuff, he would not reason with me. I am suffocating n depressed because of this.

I am working n earning 70k+. But I am one of the few women that decided to join hands with her hubby to manage our earnings. Did I do anything wrong to be faced with this kind of torture embarassed

He gives me 10k for my upkeep monthly. At d end of d day I use d 10k for homekeep n not upkeep. My hubby earns same amount with me n also has a business that fetches him approximately 1m monthly.

What I am trying to say is this. You men shld be trying Biko to make ur wives not think n start having bp. Look at this woman now 4k a week. In this country. How much is a cup of rice? This is so unfair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That decision is between her and her husband to discuss for themselves. undecided

I am simply asking if she has a source of income or job she can pull resources from in order to help out. After all, the family is also hers. undecided
U get sense. Na wen de husband die na sh go know say 4k na plenty money.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Please how can I manage 4k for a week? I have 2 kids, one is in primary 3, the other one is in nursery and they go to school each day. Will it be possible?
Please mothers on nairaland, how will you stretch it for 7 days especially when there's no foodstuff in the house.

While 4K is not enough for 1 week, ho much does your husband earn?? If his salary is very small, giving you more might be challenging for him....
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by authority2006(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

This is nothing but wickedness! Even with the exclusion of foodstuff cost, I spend more than half of 7k on kids and wife daily.

advanceDNA:

While 4K is not enough for 1 week, ho much does your husband earn?? If his salary is very small, giving you more might be challenging for him....

Then, we have to consider the issue from this angle too. Thanks
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Pataricatering(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are offended by my asking if you have a job or not? OK.
the way you phrased the question was offensive .

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by nahzyla: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2021
OP the only solution is to sit your husband down and draw time table of what you guys need at home and then let him go by himself to the market to buy one week worth of food with just 4000 naira.

He will never understand that times are hard since you are the one doing the shopping. Let him go to market himself so that he will understand

4k for family of four in one week? What kind of irrational thinking is that? Me that is spending 10k weekly for my own family of four na serious management I take day do am. I stopped eating meat and plantain with the others at home, I eat twice a day now, I make my hair by myself and I am even considering barbing it sef.
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by 007lss: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

try always to be adding 2k to it by yourself every week

1 Like

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by iluvdonjazzy: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2021
Saintmary:
first of all, how much is the salary of the man?
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by bonnyhope: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

My woman need to hear this

I give 5k for a week but still complain

All foodstuff in the house

Only 2 of us
Just buy tomato/ fish or meat
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2021
I have never seen how your issues can be addressed morally and sensibly on social media.
If you get a thousand point of views my statistics says (as a result of moral decadence as we have it) that 850 are victims of one abuse or the other.
My point is: sort yourself out. Don't sell yourself and your family cheap to the public. angry Find a way round your situation sischeesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by chronique(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Golferty:

Do you want to eat air?
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I thought they said you LADIES multiply whatever you are given?
You multiply wealth if given wealth.
You multiply troubles if given troubles.
Now he gives you 4k, please do the maths na
That's 4x4=16k per week grin grin
Or Is yours now different? grin grin grin grin
Buhari no get multiplication for en agenda
Re: My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. by vickydevoka(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2021
FuckAllTheMODs:
First of all, is the money for general feeding or for kids snacks/feeding?

There are some details you didn't give here, except you want your fellow women's emotional advice/comments.
When I say person way no get money no suppose marry Dem go say I be winch. Na woman go ginger u make u marry na same woman go tell de world say u useless n lazy. Chai. Marry beg me tire say make i marry her I no gree despite she's too beautiful. When money finish now I go hear am. I need woman way get money too irrespective on her looks. If pikin too worwor we go use our money do am Plastic surgery if na boy we born him go manage en look like dat go make money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside / Man Impregnates Mother, Teenage Daughter / "I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife" - Herbalist To His Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.