Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pain During Sex - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Sex (62585 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain During Sex by Juliearth(f): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

For those quoting me, I have no response for you..

Thank you! Its really disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Thryphosa(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mamijoh:
The only matured mind I see in here cool cool

Lol! Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by silibaba: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
dingbang:
You didnt tell us if you have big gbola.
you mean OGANIGWE? grin
Re: Pain During Sex by Kyf1: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Add some lube rookie
Re: Pain During Sex by dingbang(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
silibaba:
you mean OGANIGWE? grin
grin
Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin

Who gave you the recipe for homemade Kayan-mata?
Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Who gave you the recipe for homemade Kayan-mata?

I'm into aphrodisiacs ,/alternative to therapy practice. So that was just my December promo gift to them.
Re: Pain During Sex by anukulapo: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's nothing serious. Be sure to use lubricant (buy over the counter) no use Vaseline o
She'll be alright. It takes some getting used to. Once she gets into the flow, have sex often before baby come wan pass the small canal ✌️

Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.
Re: Pain During Sex by MummyD2020(f): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

For those quoting me, I have no response for you..

You are very correct. I cringed at the part he checked her. Very private to me.
Re: Pain During Sex by Coolgent(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

I have experienced it too when i got married several years ago.
With continuous sex (3x per week or more) the pain will go away completely, ensure you engage into pre-intimacy before penetration.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by goldenone(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Buy a lubricant already pls and keep doing the do till she loosens up!

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by MumQueen(f): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Please buy KY jelly and apply before having sex, u can get it from any pharmacy. Use it and thank me later. Best of luck to u n wifey

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by authority2006(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
[s] Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...

For those quoting me, I have no response for you.. [/s]

If you don't have any experience relating to the topics, shut da fvck up and get the hell out. Let's sane people contribute and learn, Mr Privacy on anonymous forum

3 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by authority2006(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
TimeTraveller:
[s] I agree with @Mood11. No be every clothe dem dey dry outside.
So you made love to your virgin wife, and you feel the whole world should know?
Some of you were brought up poorly, honestly.

Even Joseph for Bible wey no knack o, pretend like say him knack, to protect his wife's public image.

But una, every small thing, Nairaland, Twitter and Histagram. Kilode gan? [/s]

DropsMic:

Baba calm down... There's nothing private about a matter shared anonymously on a public forum

Don't mind them, na hypocrisy and lack of confidence go kill dem. Everything na secret and privacy to dem even on a faceless forum. Irritating and pretentious people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by MockingHaters: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Use enough lubricant before penetrating, once you notice the Virginia is getting dry add more Lubricant e.g Baby oil �

Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Ikpongiton: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
She lied to you.There is no where a woman will be disvirgin without traces of blood.
Re: Pain During Sex by Gospel2Day: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
I am suspecting she isn't juicy enough before u start penetration.

What you can do to ease the pain. Give your wife a good oral before introducing your lil self grin

Eat her like a psychotic rat on steroids..

When she is juicy enough. You can slide in and out...

Please, ignore this advice, for heaven's sake.
MouthAction and digital sex, etc (fingering) will land you in Hell.
Be very patient with her. Keep encouraging her to relax and overcome her anxiety and fright.
Stay with the natural missionary position.
Don't let sons of the fallen ones take you down with them to Hell.
Wish you God's best in your young marriage.
Don't forget, you MUST be Born Again.
Shalom.
Re: Pain During Sex by ShawnT(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Saliva is bad for the vagina sir
Omniman:
First of all congratulations on your 3weeks marriage with your tear rubber wife grin

Secondly, disvirgining is lot of work. It's like trying to drill a stone wall with your peepee. Most time you sweat so much and sometimes you just want to try another time.

Thirdly, I will tell you. It's natural to experience pain. Overtime the pain reduces. It might take months.

What you can do to ease the pain. Give your wife a good oral before introducing your lil self grin

When she is juicy enough. You can slide in and out with lil friction

Nagode cool
Re: Pain During Sex by lookingfly: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

lubricant bro, lubricant!......also, engage in serious pre-intimacy too. Don't just force your stick inside the dry hole, haba na Hausa man you be cheesy
Re: Pain During Sex by godliman: 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
DropsMic:

Baba calm down... There's nothing private about a matter shared anonymously on a public forum
There may even be others here suffering the same thing who may learn. Abi going to doctor na free? Here with small mb you may get free helpful nformation albeit with some insults. Just filter out the information you need, through away the insults and have your problems solved. I don't like people who behave like old head masters.
Re: Pain During Sex by Tony609(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:
First of all congratulations on your 3weeks marriage with your tear rubber wife grin

Secondly, disvirgining is lot of work. It's like trying to drill a stone wall with your peepee. Most time you sweat so much and sometimes you just want to try another time.

Thirdly, I will tell you. It's natural to experience pain. Overtime the pain reduces. It might take months.

When she is juicy enough. You can slide in and out with lil friction

Nagode cool
you are a Good Prof...
Re: Pain During Sex by ItsmeF: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

Bros let me honest with you, even a woman who has had sex severally can still feel serious pain if the VJ isn't well lubricated. You wan kill persin pikin? You ought to use serious lubricant to disvirgin a woman nah
Now my advice, you either take it or leave it
-Always make sure to lubricate your woman's vj before penetration with lubs from pharmacy or use your plenty saliva ( best ever lub)
-Don't penetrate dry vj oh, unless u want your woman to use 3days to heal�
All women both old and young feel same way during sex whenever the vj isn't well lubricated and after sex, it's so painful that she can't go round 2 and needs like 3 days for the vj to heal. Even if u check the place, u might not notice the bruises but its there.

Just use plenty saliva and she will be very fine.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by unmask: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

do you use lube? Also try to do a lot of pre-intimacy to help her relax better.....she could also use intimacy gadgets for controlled practice
Re: Pain During Sex by SirBunky85(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

useless post from a deranged op.I just dey wonder the kind of kids that get married these days. You for kukuma snap your wife's kpekus and post here.nonsense and okezie ikpeazu
Re: Pain During Sex by Munzy14(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
TimeTraveller:
I agree with @Mood11. No be every clothe dem dey dry outside.

Even Joseph for Bible wey no knack o, pretend like say him knack, to protect his wife's public image.

But una, every small thing, Nairaland, Twitter and Histagram. Kilode gan?
Sometimes when I read comment like this, I feel like I am reading comments from stone age...Archaic..

Social media age is the new sheriff in town...We all must adjust to embrace or keep fantasizing in the stone age.

This place is an online community, Anyone can come in here to share a problem...It is obvious one or more persons here must have experienced this, and will definitely share Ideas for The OP to Improve his case.

A problem shared, Is a problem half-solved. cool

Na who Nairaland never help, they form Mr sabinus.

This place is virtually operated, you and I don't know the OP and his wife..We cannever know nor see his face, so I see no reasons why you got a beat worked up because he brought his issue here.

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Munzy14(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

It is normal...No need to be afraid of Infections or whatsoever..

This is more of a psychological stuffs and acceptance in addition to adjustment.

You must exercise patience, her body is adjusting to the status. You surely need to work on patience, and re-assuring with words of affirmation and endearments...This makes her feel loved, cared for and cherished.

Next, is pre-intimacy..You will have to do a lot of work here, she is your wife..Take time to tickle her fantasies..This will help her open up from inside to welcome you...again, try and use lube for the main time (ky gel) is sold in any serious pharmaceutical shop.

Still on the pre-intimacy, bro take time on this..You just have to be the perfect gentleman here..Don't rush it, it is yours forever.

Lastly, it is still number one style...Which is slow and steady..Cap in and out, slowly till she adjust to take the whole of your local government.

Just a matter of time, she will be the one telling you she is in the mood...Treat her like a Queen, after all you are her King.

Also, buy her edibles that stands as aphrodisiacs..(banana, ripe plantain, sweet stuffs, chocolates) etc..

Finally, e no go easy, but from your story, she is the willing type, so it will be a bit easier for you...

Honestly, before January you both will be having a big time satisfaction....Just get to work.

Congrats on union! Wishing you a blissful home.
Re: Pain During Sex by izubext007: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Bring her let me xpand her for you
Re: Pain During Sex by Readability: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2021
TimeTraveller:
I agree with @Mood11. No be every clothe dem dey dry outside.

But una, every small thing, Nairaland, Twitter and Histagram. Kilode gan?
Bro, stop trying to sound intelligent or smart. Go on reddit and quora, they are full of questions and answers that other people from different part of the world learn from. So your opinion on this is totally rubbish. The site is even anonymous ffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by 2016easy2017: 1:56am On Nov 04, 2021
What the fuze about this virgins. Me too am a virgin.i for just 4 children only
Re: Pain During Sex by Tundex911: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
My advice...
If you take it or not, use celotape or pillow cover her mouth then go ahead

Oluwa a wa pelu e

Ire oooooo
Re: Pain During Sex by Hsurdbespoke: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Congrats bro
Tell her to always sit on top and ride you
With time her vaginal wall will be flexible
Re: Pain During Sex by zimach(f): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

Oga relax, nothing is wrong with your wife or you. Being her first, body differs. It might take time for her to heal. So don't be in a haste, all she needs now is love and care. Engage in pre-intimacy before penetration. Vaseline also helps in soft penetration and healing too. With time, she will be okay and you both will enjoy well. Patience, patience, patience.
Congratulations....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Harmattan In February: Nigerians React / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.