Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pain During Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Sex (62584 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain During Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Is it not just three weeks ago that you disvirgined your wife? So why can't you be patient? With time her body will keep opening.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Praxis758: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
This is a serious question that only professionals from medical field should comment on or attend to on this platform but some Nairaland folks will turn it to mockery.

Moderators should help us block any off-ppint comment. We can all learn from comments from medical professionals in this topic.

It's a sensitive and educative topic. Guys, pls don't turn it to a joke or mockery.

4 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by SlimzDboss(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
There’s nothing wrong with your wife. I would advise you start applying lubricant during love making.
Re: Pain During Sex by Hezkano: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Use Vaseline and play with your wife till when she is wet before you try to penetrate. Take time to talk about it before you commence anything.
Re: Pain During Sex by muykem: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
That's not much problem. Always rub your pennies with vaciline before penetration.
Re: Pain During Sex by malkomchris: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Oga use lubricant, oil the place very well before you wound that girl

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by seyz91(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Alaye
This your matter too private okay you didn't have to bring on here as not all clothes are spread under the sun

The pain is normal and expected since she never had premarital sex, na tear rubber and na you tear am

as female grow older, the hymen tissue becomes stronger thus making breakage harder, meaning the older a woman disvirgin, the harder it is for the hymen to be broken, thus require higher pressure of thrust which will inturn exert more pressure on the Vaginal Wall Hence the Pain that comes after

no biggies, the pain will go eventually, just keep digging her
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Ayula911: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or aren't there hospitals around you?
This is very disgusting.
1 billion dollars for you... You get sense... cool
Re: Pain During Sex by Widall: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Try use a lubricant
U can finger her to get her wet
Doggy style is better
Re: Pain During Sex by Yves4real(f): 10:58am On Nov 03, 2021
If the physical factors are ruled out, try to consider the emotional factors & others.

Deep pain
Deep pain usually occurs with deep penetration. It might be worse in certain positions. Causes include:

Certain illnesses and conditions. The list includes endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, uterine prolapse, retroverted uterus, uterine fibroids, cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic floor dysfunction, adenomyosis, hemorrhoids and ovarian cysts.
Surgeries or medical treatments. Scarring from pelvic surgery, including hysterectomy, can cause painful intercourse. Medical treatments for cancer, such as radiation and chemotherapy, can cause changes that make sex painful.
Emotional factors
Emotions are deeply intertwined with sexual activity, so they might play a role in sexual pain. Emotional factors include:

Psychological issues. Anxiety, depression, concerns about your physical appearance, fear of intimacy or relationship problems can contribute to a low level of arousal and a resulting discomfort or pain.
Stress. Your pelvic floor muscles tend to tighten in response to stress in your life. This can contribute to pain during intercourse.
History of sexual abuse. Not everyone with dyspareunia has a history of sexual abuse, but if you have been abused, it can play a role.

Read more using the link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/painful-intercourse/symptoms-causes/syc-20375967%23:~:text%3DEmotional%2520factors%2520include%253A,a%2520resulting%2520discomfort%2520or%2520pain.&ved=2ahUKEwjD8paj9vvzAhVVtaQKHY2TBkMQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1OQkJbBK8-pmmdVdx5RJkj

All the best Sir.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by ovanda(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
This is very disgusting.
Why don't you shut your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to contribute. He has a problem, and he's seeking to find a solution to his problem from "adults" not you.

3 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by nathanomochi(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Much pre-intimacy (everything o),let her get wet very well and be slow and gentle with her(keep whispering many things in her ear....use local words for the private part). And always prep her like hours or days into the main act
Re: Pain During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Iamicekid:
The question should be was she even wet enough before u penetrate, do you guys do foul play, kissing caressing, fingering and the likes before entering or u guys just enter like that all dry and you expect her not to feel pain
Fore play.
Re: Pain During Sex by Otunski: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
This is very disgusting.
Guy are you ok ?
Re: Pain During Sex by Michelle55: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2021
See as person carry wife wey im marry come table for public forum for people from all walks of life to dissect.. Truly marriage these days is nothing but a joke, shame on you op.

Let's take away social media from your life for a sec, where would you have gone if such issues arise in the course of your marriage?
When has it become a norm for people to table their private lives all over social media, your kind is the kiss and tell men that we are advised to keep away from.

Watch as how people will make joke of your marriage that's is barely a month old. GOODLUCK WITH YOUR FEW MINUTES FAME IN DISGUISE!!

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Negotiator001(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

So what exactly do u want us to do undecided
Re: Pain During Sex by Tzar(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2021
If there is no infection OR your wife is not circumcised, the major cause of pain is usually POOR LUBRICATION and low libido.
Please devote a lot of time to pre-intimacy with her . And most importantly, buy a warming lubricant. You MUST be patient with her too.
1. Ensure to discover where she loves to be touched sensually and sexually. Spend time caressing those areas until she is very turned on.
2 Buy a 'warming' lubricant. Don't just buy any type of lube as it may be cold and irritating. The best lube I have seen is FIESTA INTIM WARM GEL. It is sold for 1.5K-2K. Use generously to allow smooth entry and a warm comfortable feel for her. I have attached a picture of the lube which you can buy online or in pharmacies.

Re: Pain During Sex by dejonathan(f): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Tight pussy wey me i dey find like this....
Most gals no ehn,na like say person dey dig him grave himself
Re: Pain During Sex by Proudnigerian60: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
This is very disgusting.

1. This is an anonymous forum so spreading private matters is perfectly fine.

2. I know you didn’t read, so let me put it straight. The OP said that they went to the hospital and nothing had changed so that’s obsolete.

3. The reason why the OP posted this is so that he can seek help from a larger and more diverse group of people.

Nowadays information is free and mobile

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Imustnottalk: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
This is very disgusting.
tho we are anonymous here but that doesn't mean we should be senseless always, go to other platforms they have sections for that also
Re: Pain During Sex by brave20: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Make her wet before going in
Re: Pain During Sex by zacchybros: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
ok
Re: Pain During Sex by Uwajoesing: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
There is nothing much here, your wife is Still afraid of the whole sex thing, the pains is coming as a result because she has not relaxed her mind, with time all this will be a story, na you go de run because na virginia wife's de carry sex for head after months.
Re: Pain During Sex by BABANGBALI: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Since una marry una no gree us sleep for night, na so so cry your wife dey alway cry like sey person die. We don report una to baba landlord
Re: Pain During Sex by mypains: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

If you penetrate her without here being wet, of course, it will be painful... make her wet enough before u penetrate, oga..

go and learn how to do that. I am not the one to educate you on how to do it.

Good luck
Re: Pain During Sex by TemmyT002(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
It may have to do with her mentality.
Keep at it. Do it twice a day. Soon, she will get used to it.
Re: Pain During Sex by jmoore(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2021
The op doesn't know about lubrication.
Some of you think sex is all about pounding.
Re: Pain During Sex by corbanstevee: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Bro, your concerns are valid and expected seeing you’re married to a virgin - to this, congratulations.

I share the perfect opinion that this concern should have been better channels to your doctor or your marriage counselors who I believe should touch on matters of sex in marriage before consumption to prepare you for the likely experience; that said, I believe we could have many who are going through similar situations and would appreciate this your question.

Worthy of note and recommendations is that you two ensure you have enough pre-intimacy so that she is naturally lubricated to avoid friction when you attempt to penetrate. Also approach sex gently at these early stage because the hymen place needs to heal and become familiar with such frequent frictions that comes with sex; even long married wife have a case of swollen private area that can be very painful(you understand now!)

So please, you two should take it slow and enjoy pre-intimacy to boost her confidence to want to explore the sexual realities; this is a point some women get to and they are put off and won’t want to ask for sex or give it to their husband so please deal with this matter with absolute caution, love, respect and support.

Welcome Bro ���

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by 989900: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
"La plate" . . . make it messy with your saliva and her juices, then fire . . . izza simple sturvs.

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by sharpwriter(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

Do you use lubricant? Each time you wanna go in, please use lubricant. Get KY jelly or Durex lubricant and apply lavishly on both ya privates. Makes it easier.

While pre-intimacy is good, it isn't everytime people apply that principle, so whether she's wet or not, your lubricant will save you from time wasting and give easier access.
Re: Pain During Sex by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

rub pears baby oil, then u go slide in your gbola small small, that tight one Nia sweet pass. U r a very lucky man I swear

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Imustnottalk: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Praxis758:
This is a serious question that only professionals from medical field should comment on or attend to on this platform but some Nairaland folks will turn it to mockery.

Moderators should help us block any off-ppint comment. We can all learn from comments from medical professionals in this topic.

It's a sensitive and educative topic. Guys, pls don't turn it to a joke or mockery.
most people don't know some posts are helpful but people in nairaland chose to make mockery of every posts they see . nairaland is just like Google in Nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Harmattan In February: Nigerians React / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.