Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pain During Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Sex (62581 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain During Sex by Achizzy7: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
See a doctor privately bro...
Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Is she normally wet before you dive in ? If no then make her wet or introduce lubrications as it will also increase the pleasure for you both

6 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by frubben(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Vaseline will solve your problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by mannasseh(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
t
Re: Pain During Sex by EngrChima88: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Pictures or I no believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by medriano: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or aren't there hospitals around you?
This is very disgusting.

Honestly, it’s appalling.
Re: Pain During Sex by onedayatime(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
This is very disgusting.
Re: Pain During Sex by femi4: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.
Use lubricant for now

4 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Protein0: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

pre-intimacy while she is relaxed

Take a whole lot of time to put her in the mood while offering psychological support while she overcomes the anxiety.

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Lilsameey: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Use lubricant.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Thryphosa(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
It is normal with virgins bro, with time the pain will reduce and she will enjoy sex, you can make use of lubricant to ease penetration. Congratulations and twins after 9 months. Enjoy your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by stalwart123(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Re: Pain During Sex by Flier: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
She’s just a lazy girl,she was a virgin she will adapt it takes time

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by OlujobaSamuel: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She may be having ENDOMETRIOSIS
Hmmmmmmm, you don scatter everything, better come back to explain

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Brunosamel(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
This one pass me let sit and read comments from the doctors in the house

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by ojun50(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
This is very disgusting.
A close mouth is a close destiny.

7 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Sankabson(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Relax Man! grin. You have to continue doing but gently sha. With time, it’s gonna open up and you can thrust in easily without her feeling pain.

Or maybe your own Gbola is too big too, You can apply lubricant for soft landing.. Lol!

It is well with You guys!

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by mohemos: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2021
This your comment is very stupid and also disgusting.
Mood11:
This is very disgusting.

7 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Bunny19: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She may be having ENDOMETRIOSIS
Haba!! undecided undecided
Re: Pain During Sex by Successmind(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Refer her to an expert ..... Coz I no just understand what u want is to do to ur private life...
Re: Pain During Sex by Aklee4994(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
No pain no gain...make she get belle forget about her pain

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
You can't just penetrate your wife when her vagina is dry..Make her wet first before penetration with your d**k..handle her breast, kiss her till some pussy juice goshes out from her vagina..penetrate and she won't feel pain or if you can't do that then use lubrication or pussy sweetener

11 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by bankolefun(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
I recommend that u abstain from sex ..it aint your thing!! Buh remember no pain no gain ..life itself comes with lot of pains ..

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by beautyfunke(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

you cant put leg inside the water and start shouting cold, you should have prepare for this before getting marry
Re: Pain During Sex by Mayng01(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Checking her vagina for infection. Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by ramatintin(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Oga nothing is wrong kpekus still tight with time as you drill the well go open mouth without her noticing the pain. Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by Hapinex01: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
It's not easy, am not spreading premarital sex but I will practice very well before marrying her.

But I have made it 100per on my mind that we are getting married

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2021
[/quote]2 1a[url][/url] aw 1,[quote author=AuthegaPRIMUS post=107294521]Lwkm
Re: Pain During Sex by Donchris3(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Use palm oil to lubricate

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by ricki: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

Calm the fvck down...... it is norma. Same happened to me. And i am large whink whink

It will get better over time. She might have small petite stature. Make sure you have a lot of pre-intimacy before and dont ram her everyday.

Use lubrication and pre-intimacy.

Before long she will be the one chasing you around the sex. Trust me.

Lastly, remember how thight it is now cause it wont be like that for long. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by bizzibodi(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Use enough Vaseline or sex gel or use finger one ,two to widen 1st....you did tell us yo cassava is big.
Re: Pain During Sex by Crunchy12(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2021
I see no problem here except that there should be pre-intimacy to make her wet first before penetration else, this will continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Harmattan In February: Nigerians React / Nigeria Using Remdesivir To Treat COVID-19 Patients - Ehanire / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.