Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pain During Sex - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Sex (62624 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain During Sex by FLYFIRE(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
KIDS EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: Pain During Sex by yetunsbay(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:

Vagina secretion.
Slippery substance.
does the slippery always contain white substance like little whitish seed inside okro
Re: Pain During Sex by kkins25(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nothingserious:

Good one!

But your recipe isn’t much of a secret in the North: debino + kwakwa + tiger nut gives you kunu aya.
No wonder i was always honey!! grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Pain During Sex by yusuf2488: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations baba but pls bang her slowly and d pains will go it's a matter of time,u re so lucky to have an innocent gal.

Re: Pain During Sex by silibaba: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

Maybe she used excess alum there.

, if she is really a virgin, you also should feel pain, not she alone.
Re: Pain During Sex by silibaba: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

Bring her to daddy yo(me) let me do thorough examination on her grin

You are also to feel pain in your Agama lizardlike rod not her alone.
Re: Pain During Sex by shedy03(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Olamila:
Young Man there is nothing serious here just take it easy with the innocent girl she would be fine with time. Remember she is a virgin and her body isn't gonna fit in overnight. Just with time she will start enjoying sex.
By the time she begins to enjoy sex, I hope OP will not come here to complain "his wife no dey slow am rest". lol.
Re: Pain During Sex by stasius: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

For those quoting me, I have no response for you..

So disgusting mehn! Everything is now brought online!
Re: Pain During Sex by shedy03(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
yusuf2488:
Congratulations baba but pls bang her slowly and d pains will go it's a matter of time,u re so lucky to have an innocent gal.
So, Na luck to see virgin for Buhari era. lol.
Re: Pain During Sex by Iniobong44(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show us angry angry

Re: Pain During Sex by Johnthum(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by destinychidi: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
GO FOR SCAN ND CHECK OVARIAN CYST OR PCOS
Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nothingserious:

Good one!

But your recipe isn’t much of a secret in the North: debino + kwakwa + tiger nut gives you kunu aya.

It is a secret because people only know it as a drink but they don't know what it does or cures.
They don't know it as a sex enhancer. Its also good for men.
Re: Pain During Sex by Fundavdan: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Get Lubricant like KY gelly it helps.....
She should add lemon to her drinks regularly, it helps too.
The pain will soon fade away.
Re: Pain During Sex by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Go and listen to tempo by 9ice ft banky w
Re: Pain During Sex by endyosas: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
make her wet enough or go to justrite to buy fiesta intim(a lubricant)
Re: Pain During Sex by dingbang(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
You didnt tell us if you have big gbola.
Re: Pain During Sex by don4real18(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ensure she's wet before sex.
Re: Pain During Sex by muheeb01(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Just find lubricant or vaseline rub on your dick and your wife too and go slowly with passionate romance,you'll thank me later,and if you want adodun it's an herbal formulating lubricant that will make you and your wife experience unforgettable sexual pleasure,it's what I know very well you can dm me to prepare it for you and thank me later,wish you and your wife happy married life and blissful home.
Re: Pain During Sex by greatiyk4u(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin

Hmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: Pain During Sex by turhibdwhale(m): 1:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Maybe she's always dry during sex,you can get KY JELLY or any sex lubricant to ease your penetrative,it will make her very wet and she'll feel less pain.
Re: Pain During Sex by Tochj(m): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

Many say these things for others to learn
Many can't open up
They die in silence
Re: Pain During Sex by Omniman(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
does the slippery always contain white substance like little whitish seed inside okro

Yeah, As slippery as Okra, usually transparent, like egg.
Re: Pain During Sex by Mariangeles(f): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:

LWKMD! grin

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Dextre(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:

You dey mind this kain people? To go to hospital and spend money on themselves for consultation na war, na to come nairaland for free consultation dem want, when they get an awful one and it gets bad, then they go to the hospital to frustrate them there. And that’s even asides the fact that some things just need to be between you, and your doctor finish
Re: Pain During Sex by Dextre(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tochj:

Many say these things for others to learn
Many can't open up
They die in silence

In 2021? Die in silence because of medical conditions? Una neva know where una dey go
Re: Pain During Sex by deavicky(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

you checked all this things without even giving small thought to big pricck. Just be careful with her she will get use to it and alway use lubricant.
Re: Pain During Sex by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
@OP just allow the girl stay off sex for 3-4 days so that her hymen can heal. You tore up an epithelial Which is also injurious because deflowering is more like undergoing surgical tearing. The place needs to heal but after 3 -4 days, make sure you apply lubrications to you joy stick in subsequent sexual engagement.
Re: Pain During Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
She is not free around you,that's all
If a virgin is free with you,provided the hymen has been broken,you will think she's been having sex for years
If a 35 years old lady who has been having sex since 10years is not free around you,you will be shocked how tight she can get
The vagina wall is made up of muscles(smooth),when a lady is tense for 1 reason or the other,the smooth muscles will contract...And the beauty of it is this,she can't control the muscles,it's automatic,the brain controls it

If you want to prove me wrong,go out today,buy red wine and the 2 of you should drink a cup or 2 before sex tonight
Re: Pain During Sex by Awise09(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin
I must say you grew up in the north this are the remedy for the hajiya them. 100% working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Elliotwaveforec: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Deflowering is a big favour to females; what a hard work!
Re: Pain During Sex by chikason22(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni op ...no need to worry....just three weeks...just wait for it to expand....that place is elastic.....and it will definitely open with time

I just dey pity you.....this same girl way you dey pity for so ehnnn...by the time that place open well....you go run o

Once that place open. ....and she is fond of you...then the sex go dey sweet her....na you go run for sex...she will be jumping on your rod anyday anytime twice on her ovulation period
gringringrin
Damn nigarr, this your twice you normally use on certain stuff dey make me laugh out loud.

But sometimes you make me emotionaaal with some of some posts wey no make sense at all. Maybe, u took some weeds at those times that made you brain emotional. gringringrin

Keep it short and sweet. I wanted to gift you some bottles but you might have had enough today. No need.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Harmattan In February: Nigerians React / What Paresthesia (paja Paja) Is All About And Why You Experience It / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.