Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pain During Sex - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pain During Sex (62556 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pain During Sex by DavidEsq(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:
First of all congratulations on your 3weeks marriage with your tear rubber wife grin

Secondly, disvirgining is lot of work. It's like trying to drill a stone wall with your peepee. Most time you sweat so much and sometimes you just want to try another time.

Thirdly, I will tell you. It's natural to experience pain. Overtime the pain reduces. It might take months.
I am suspecting she isn't juicy enough before u start penetration.

What you can do to ease the pain. Give your wife a good oral before introducing your lil self grin

Eat her like a psychotic rat on steroids..

When she is juicy enough. You can slide in and out with lil friction

Nagode cool
So u don see psychotic rat before ba? Talkless of the one wey dey on steroids cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Orpe7(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Get a lubricant
And arouse her well before penentration
Re: Pain During Sex by iPresh4s(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
U no do am well
Re: Pain During Sex by Hollysaint: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Omniman(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
femixville:

You get sense jare.. No be me ask question oh., but, d way you answer, infact, u get sense, and thanks to your mature mind..
No be like some people go first tok nonsense.. if you get mind quote me

I no get mind grin
Re: Pain During Sex by stephnie44(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:
First of all congratulations on your 3weeks marriage with your tear rubber wife grin

Secondly, disvirgining is lot of work. It's like trying to drill a stone wall with your peepee. Most time you sweat so much and sometimes you just want to try another time.

Thirdly, I will tell you. It's natural to experience pain. Overtime the pain reduces. It might take months.

What you can do to ease the pain. Give your wife a good oral before introducing your lil self grin

Nagode cool
baddo...PhD holder
Re: Pain During Sex by HeyHey(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Esthered:
Dear OP, same happened to me and it took us 8 months before I adapted as I even used to injuries around my vulva. She has to work on her mind first and you have to try maximum pre-intimacy as that helped me.

This is true.

Because in her mind, she may be expecting the pain or doing it to please you (and she Dey die inside).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain During Sex by Poanan: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

you will have to get a lubricant. The older a lady becomes, the more difficult it is to disvirgin her.
Re: Pain During Sex by Mood11: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
iPresh4s:
U no do am well
grin grin grin
Re: Pain During Sex by chieni(f): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
You have to be patient with her. It could take months for her to adjust. You can check out the Stalwarts on YouTube where they shared their experience in that regard.
Re: Pain During Sex by drlateef: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

I will go straight to the point and won't waste your time. I just recently got married let say 3weeks now, my wife was a virgin when I met her and we didn't have sex not until our wedding night. On the wedding night, I couldn't penetrate in as it was difficult for both of us because she always feels serious pain anytime I tried to enter. Finally I was able to enter on the third day, even at that it was just the small part of penise that was able to enter but mehn she scream so loud but sha I could confirm the blood.

After that we've had series of love making and I always go slow as I know that's her first time, but anytime am about to go in, she always feel pain both during and after sex. Sometimes the pain will reduce and while atimes the pain will be so much that I will have to stop the love making as I couldn't take it while seeing her in pain, she would want me to continue because she wants to satisfy me and because I could wait all this while without having sex.

Before our wedding, we decided to do some check up for any kind of infection so as not to take any chances for anything that would ruin our sexual life, and we were treated accordingly. After this experience of pain, we had to surf the net to know what could cause the pain, and some of the results and things that could lead to can be pain during sex are: genitals wart, lesion, blisters around the genitals, scratching and having burning sensation around the genitals etc I checked her vagina to see if there's such I didn't find any and she also claims she doesn't scratch or experience any burning sensation.

Pls to all the doctors in the house and to those that have had such experience pls help this guy and his wife. I was on celibacy for two years o and now that I'm ready to enjoy sex now this one come dey show up.

How much pre-intimacy do you do with your wife. Without pre-intimacy the vagina will not be wet enough. And that causes a lot of pain due to tissue friction. As a virgin she should be able to produce plenty of vaginal fluid with adequate pre-intimacy. Try that first.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Bishop(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

My son, go and buy sex lubricant and apply on your genitals before you use your prick tear somebody pickin kpekus.

Google sex lubricant and buy one at the chemist,also try a lot of pre-intimacy before sex so that she can be wet before the real deal.
Re: Pain During Sex by Segunbabba(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
[s]
onyenatruchi:
Let me help you couples lipsrsealed tell your wife to boil hot water lipsrsealed pour it in a basin lipsrsealed remove her clothes and put her ass into the hot water lipsrsealed make sure the hot water heat the right spot lipsrsealed that place will now be strong for sex lipsrsealed thank me later
[/s]
Re: Pain During Sex by aminusodiq(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

For those quoting me, I have no response for you..
lol... Is this all you can think of
Re: Pain During Sex by Babastrong(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
All these indomie generation!
Do you have elders sha, may be your mother, father, a virgin sister that have married or a brother that married virgin?
be matured son!
Re: Pain During Sex by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mood11:
Honestly, I don't understand why people feel comfortable spreading their very private matters online these days...
Go to a doctor or speak to your mother or elderly person or aren't there hospitals around you?
Now people who ordinarily should have nothing to say about your private matters will spew trash on you and your wife angry
This is very disgusting. You for kukuma snap the to.,to show Nairalanders angry angry

For those quoting me, I have no response for you..
U nail it bro..they reason from their anus
Re: Pain During Sex by obowunmi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me23:
Hello my Nairalanders,

Keep knacking her. The pussy will open up.

Also eat her puissey…. lick it like lollipop
Re: Pain During Sex by orlaglobal234: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
She is not produce enough juicy that's why she is felling the pain, I am a living testimony when same experience happened to me three years ago and it take me almost one month before i could opened that private road for the first time. That pain is too much for them to bear but last last her plenty juice that produced during the matched help her adapt and enjoy my banana (sex) in every match. So don't worry very soon she will adapt to system and enjoy your banana too, but make sure she is produce enough juicy that's what will make you and her enjoy it
Re: Pain During Sex by iPresh4s(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Una wey dey marry Virgins dey try sha
The work too much
Imagine marrying who no know wetin she like for that department.
Re: Pain During Sex by Omniman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
stephnie44:
baddo...PhD holder

I'm just a learner wink
Re: Pain During Sex by AfroKnight: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
See why some guys dey run for virgins?

Stress.
Re: Pain During Sex by Nairalandnigga(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Let me help you couples lipsrsealed tell your wife to boil hot water lipsrsealed pour it in a basin lipsrsealed remove her clothes and put her ass into the hot water lipsrsealed make sure the hot water heat the right spot lipsrsealed that place will now be strong for sex lipsrsealed thank me later
this boy will not kill person grin
Re: Pain During Sex by aimalohi: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is to personal to be brought to the public, but any way push in lubricant very well into it before penetration i bliv it will make it easy
Re: Pain During Sex by yetunsbay(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Omniman:

Nagode cool
pls I'm curious a bit. How does the juice looks like ?
Re: Pain During Sex by kemaneiva(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Try lubricant too might help
Re: Pain During Sex by Omniman(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
yetunsbay:
pls I'm curious a bit. How does the juice looks like ?

Vagina secretion.
Slippery substance.
Re: Pain During Sex by neeyor88: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
If you can see this, nothing is wrong with your wife. Just get lubricant, maybe Blue seal or any other sex lubricant. Apply on her vagina and your pennis too. You'll thank me later.
Re: Pain During Sex by yetunsbay(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
No worry ur wifey eyes go soon tear fully
Re: Pain During Sex by Nothingserious: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mercychen:
Try enough pre-intimacy to get her wet before penetrating her or get some lubricant before you destroy that place. Ky gelly. Works.

Another thing is, it could be she's not
in the mood those times she feels pains and you have to stop halfway. Yes. When a woman is not in the mood, she can never get wet and ready to receive you. So it will be pain all through for her.

I don't usually do this for free but let me just give you this remedy as a gift for keeping yourselves till marriage. It's a remedy that will make her always ready, hor.ny and wet for you.
She'll be the one pulling you in by herself. cool

Tiger nut drink.

Blend the following together and let her drink.

Dates
Coconut
Tiger nut
Soak the date and tiger nuts over night.

Cut the coconuts into pieces and combine all together in a blender with water and blend until very smooth.

Get a cheese cloth and sieve it until chaff stop bringing out milk.

Chill it in the fridge for some mins and give her to drink.

Please the drink is not meant to be stored for more than 24hrs. It goes bad easily. So make the quantity you can finish within 24hrs.

It will solve the problem.

Also use lubricant so you don't forcefully slack the place.

Ejima is on the way. grin

Good one!

But your recipe isn’t much of a secret in the North: debino + kwakwa + tiger nut gives you kunu aya.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Richmondoau(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Go and buy K. Y jelly. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Pain During Sex by Yankee101: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Don't jump straight into sex. Stimulate mucus by romance for a prolonged period. If you just jump in, even for a non virgin, it can become dry. But it's not unusual for virgins to feel pain for a while, it will eventually adjust
Re: Pain During Sex by basadenet: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
I don't wrong bringing the issue here, after all, nairaland is a place of learning, whereby you get answers to any questions you ask. As for issue at stake, the pain is normal and will fizzled out over time. Enjoy your pussy while it last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California / Breaking: Ebola Goes Out Of Control As 21 Quarantined In Enugu - Fg / Harmattan In February: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.