Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen (39642 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
grin

God bless the new born babies.

That is how success stories start.

If nah girl refuse to go away from you, nah church thanksgiving/dedication, you for dey organize.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by sterlingD(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
hyfr:
This chicken has been by far more productive than the 119 senators, ministers, governor's and the thieves in Aso rock .

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by slimcassi(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
royalamour:
cheesy The cockerel did a good job.

You should think of getting her oyibo husband if the present one is not acting responsible.

So you are now a midwife? Congratulations!

So what are the names of the new family members?
Thanks grin no names o, differentiating them would be a problem. And her second is covering (Cindy) she's due in a few weeks. So plenty chickens to keep tabs on
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by JackWolfskin: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2021
royalamour:

You should think of getting her oyibo husband if the present one is not acting responsible.

That 'Oyibo' husband is exactly what he should get.

OP should get a Noiler. It's a crossbred. The chicks produced from that union would provide heavier birds.

3 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by slimcassi(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2021
michlins:
Will you be keeping all of them?
Yeah, I will
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by baralatie(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2021
suffering:
How e take carry belle?
Ah ah!
You should know that the chick is not as careless as ti... To be releasing her sextapes to the internet talk more of allowing the cock using a camera

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Weldone Mira......
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Sirmuel1(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Wow!!! I'm so happy cool
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by slimcassi(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2021
jojo1415:
How much is one crate of egg from her undecided
She's not a layer, that can lay up to 30eggs and besides her type of egg is small than that of the layers u buy.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by treatise: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Carry out paternity test to establish if the chicks are Igbos, Yorubas or hausas.

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by slimcassi(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2021
toobusy:
Finally our Mira is now a mother.... congrats to Mira,Op I do hope you are taking care of Cidy's little chickes very well?.congrats to them all..... expecting to hear the latest development on Cidy and her new eggs as well
Yeah, I am. I'll update Cindy via the other thread.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Nicklaus619(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
jidxin:
why are d chicks all looking angry

Have u seen smiling chicken before grin, chai nairaland get people shaa cheesy
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Doracity82(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one OP, congratulations Mira
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Oh wow, this is... commendable I guess.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by DesignMaestro(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
It is great to hear that it survived. I remembered that thread, so funny. A sort of comic relief for me at that time. Thank God and well done, op �
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by DabuIIIT: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Wao..this is so lovely
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Uco01(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2021
This local breed has high level of resistance to some environmental factor. Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Edoziesmart(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Crazy Nigerians...

Make jokes about anything and everything!

grin
I'm telling you.
That man comment made my day grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by samuelson06(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2021
slimcassi:
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

Being her first time, I would say I'm glad she hatched all 12eggs.

Start poultry farming with them. They'll prosper you. Remember how you got the mother.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Edoziesmart(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Mosebalogun15:
Vo
When will you quit scamming bro?
Anyway I pity the fo.ols that will fall victim to your cheap scam
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
Well done! Take proper care of them, na so poultry farming dey start. grin

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by bab22: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2021
It could be that God has designed a special business for u. Please don't let it die, u are going to become a big poultry Farmer. God works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by techWriter3: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2021
omo know free investmentthis is a thing of mother extent refunding you for your gentle
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by peeps4u: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2021
I love your thread title. Sounds like a proverb, infact, it can be used as a proverb.

slimcassi:
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

Being her first time, I would say I'm glad she hatched all 12eggs.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by endsarrrs(f): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2021
@ Slimcassi THIS IS THE 12 TRIBE OF JUDEA. WHERE IS CHICK JOSEPH?

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by adeoba2008(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
They will still end up in your pot.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by shigoslim(m): 9:17am On Nov 03, 2021
Lesson learnt here we should all start small embarassed
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Bahamas95(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
If you are into anything different apart from poultry you better retrace your step now.

Poultry farming is your calling.

4 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by cletz991(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
grin

Unknown Bigot
treatise:
Carry out paternity test to establish if the chicks are Igbos, Yorubas or hausas.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Lanretoye(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
athaboi:
Local chicken
if u chop am u go die?
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Authoreety: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2021
royalamour:

That last paragraph.... Na Dia wahala dey o... Cos he won't be able to identify them na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Breed Is This Dog??? / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.