Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight (4206 Views)

Lagos, Rivers, Akwaibom And Imo Ranked Biggest Economies In Nigeria / S E & S S SHALL HOLD NNAMDI KANU UTTERANCES RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO IGBO / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by 9japride(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

He who hates you hates you, so let haters hang, they can't change a thing by hating, change only comes with actions and let them overstep and see the fire, we are not pleasing anybody.

I have told you what I want I don't know where you are bringing your hate from, so many people still love me and have confidence in my leadership so kiss them all they to please them, I have no such time to message haters nor please them,

Akwa/Cross is our priority allies and the Confederate State of AlaIgbo shall stand shoulder to shoulder with them if anyone attempts to invade them, that does not mean I want a country with them, I want a country of only Igbos, or Igbo province of Nigeria,

Please go kiss ass of those you don't want to hate Igbos and leave us that don't care about pleasing haters alone, when haters mess up we shall return opposing but higher dosage of hate and bile.

Mind you I don't give a bleep about Southern Nigeria, we are Igbos and we know our allies.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok, lastly let me correct an impression about me, I don't care about the haters. Let me leave you to do your thing.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok, lastly let me correct an impression about me, I don't care about the haters. Let me leave you to do your thing.
Just know that above all we are humans and if our intelligence is anything close to accurate there could be serious situation 2024, and we are only trying to do the best for humanity, human life is precious and even the people that hate us today, would realise someday how much they had wasted their hate on the people they should be loving, Nigeria is already in closing up to a point of no return

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by thundafire: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Neither I'm I interested in Cross River or Akwaibom, I'm personally interested in AlaIgbo but you guys there, lol, be watchful of your borders though especially if you are not under the Biafran umbrella
Biafra a land filled with fraudsters and drug dealers
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Spy360(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
Arda1000:
since they normally add R in their letters I decided to add R na, Rikwerre makes more sense than Ikwerre, Ikwerre sounds and look more Igboid grin
My brother, Ikwerre is Igbo. Even the deaf and dumb know.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

You are very delusional, how do you hope to have a country of your own when there is every likelihood of your allies being invaded, Really nobody cares about hate, Taiwan and Hongkong hate being Chinese or even being associated with China but who cares.

You think statehood is childs play, you want to have your own country of Igbos, how do you go about it, who cares about how other Southern tribes feels were they not the same people that fought us in Biafra, please respect yourself,

We are Igbos and we don't need to please any Southern tribe, anyone who overstep shall understand, just take a look at the map below and stay off it, with your Sourhern Bulshit, I had sent my message to Akwa/Cross, they either take it or leave it but when it gets real they should fight their fight like Benue is doing.

Stop posting nonesense.
Go and claim Bonny and Opobo physical because right now, their people full the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
Go claim them physical.
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Stop posting nonesense.
Go and claim Bonny and Opobo physical because right now, their people full the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces.
Go claim them physical.
Why are you just trolling, did I mention you, we don't make noise I don't also think your territories are closer to Opobo than the Imo River, when it is time we would know...
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Biafrarep:

Stop writing crap, Igbos don't need anyone to be great. I doubt you're Igbo self because you just want to mock Igbos for no reason.

What exactly can anyone offer Igbos that we do not have? Human resources? Natural resources? Oil and gas? Access to ocean? When we already have all these in abundance.

Stop frustrating online,

What every well meaning Igbo wants is an all Igbo nation including all Igbos in SE, SS and Benue state. Not an inch of Igboland must be left behind including our territories in Bonny and Opobo. That's what you should be rallying for and forget others.

Go and claim them physical.
Bonny and Opobo are Ijaws they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and are in none Igbo own thousands of Ibani their people, are fully working with General Ditari in the Ijaw Republic.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Arda1000(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
Spy360:

My brother, Ikwerre is Igbo. Even the deaf and dumb know.
Rikwerres said that they are Benin people, please Rikwerres can never be Igbo Gorforbid bad thing
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go and claim them physical.
Bonny and Opobo are Ijaws they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and are in none Igbo own thousands of Ibani their people, are fully working with General Ditari in the Ijaw Republic.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:
Both Bonny and Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations but are in none Ibo own. Ibos are fully landlocked.

Ijaw Republic is our home.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Biafrarep(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

If you are interested join us at Igbo Province intelligence agency, you should know why we Core Igbos try to secure Akwa/Cross as our allies, Niger Delta Republic is not just a threat to Biafra, it is also a threat to the Confederate State of AlaIgbo so we have to first break Niger Delta Republic which we have succeeded in Doing, how do we do that by bringing the Akwa/Cross closer to us, Ikwerre and Bonny may be tricked into Niger Delta Republic but never Ijaw Republic,

I hope now you see the game plan, we can be torpedoed using Niger Delta Republic to cut a chunk of AlaIgbo so that's what we are doing disabling Niger Delta, you can't hope to win in Ikwerre, Opobo, Bonny, Anioma if they are tempted with a Niger Delta Republic so join Igbo like minds let's save our nation together.

These things are script, Akwa/Cross remains our core allies but we don't need to form a country with them but we don't need them forming a country with others either, especially when that would give some people we have unfinished business with some imaginary advantage

I was thinking you're a rabble rouser but your line of thought is genuis. I have also considered the points you raised in private severally and it makes sense.

It will always be in our interest for Akwa-Cross to stand as an independent nation if we can't forge a union with them in the long run. Because that will automatically make Azumiri river an international waterway and we can always have an understanding with Akwa-Cross for maritime access than with those drunkards that likes militancy. Any relationship with those people will always cause instability unlike a an Akwa-Cross that will likely be peaceful.

As for having a Niger Delta republic comprising all the SS states, such is highly unlikely due to certain factors. Edo and Itshekiri will never accept to share a country with Ijaws for obvious reasons. These two groups will either want to go with Yorubas or form their own republic.

Please connect me to the think thank group you talked about earlier.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by 9japride(m): 1:02am On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Just know that above all we are humans and if our intelligence is anything close to accurate there could be serious situation 2024, and we are only trying to do the best for humanity, human life is precious and even the people that hate us today, would realise someday how much they had wasted their hate on the people they should be loving, Nigeria is already in closing up to a point of no return
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. Hoping for a better situation for Eastern region.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Spy360(m): 4:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
Rikwerres said that they are Benin people, please Rikwerres can never be Igbo Gorforbid bad thing
I'll leave you to your ignorance
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Arda1000(m): 5:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Spy360:

I'll leave you to your ignorance
am not ignorant, Rikwerres deny us,only a dog licks it own vomit.
We don't want them
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Tomahawk99(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

It is funny how you think AlaIgbo belong to the past but Ibom and Ijaw Republic belong to present or future lol, just get it straight, stay away from AlaIgbo, all of it and we shall be good, overstep and have yourself to blame that's all
Spineless coward making empty threats online in the safety of his room. You don ever lick shot for your life? Threats from a delusional clown. Alaigbo kee you there, na burn dem go burn you alive for Akwa Ibom. Practice your criminality in your land simple.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Biafrarep:

I was thinking you're a rabble rouser but your line of thought is genuis. I have also considered the points you raised in private severally and it makes sense.

It will always be in our interest for Akwa-Cross to stand as an independent nation if we can't forge a union with them in the long run. Because that will automatically make Azumiri river an international waterway and we can always have an understanding with Akwa-Cross for maritime access than with those drunkards that likes militancy. Any relationship with those people will always cause instability unlike a an Akwa-Cross that will likely be peaceful.

As for having a Niger Delta republic comprising all the SS states, such is highly unlikely due to certain factors. Edo and Itshekiri will never accept to share a country with Ijaws for obvious reasons. These two groups will either want to go with Yorubas or form their own republic.

Please connect me to the think thank group you talked about earlier.
First we don't need any understanding with Akwaibom, they are not the closest group to us, Ijaws would be humbled if Nigeria ever crash, they may not be able to really stand on their own as a country becuase there would be serious invasion and counter invasion post Nigeria,

Ijaws can't fight with the two biggest tribes in the South at the same time, they are fighting with the Igbos in Rivers over Opobo especially and Bonny and fighting the Yorubas over territories in Ondo and fighting Benin over territories in Edo. Once Igbos seize Igbo part of PH, what does Ijaw have ?

First AlaIgbo is not going to be of focuss in any unrest becuase they already have Kanu and they Biafrans would bargain for him, so that's why I'm saying that Akwa/Cross should hold Kanu tight becuase you know that Biafra is not going to outrightly secede until maybe if Nigeria ever breaks up naturally and no one gives a bleep about any other tribe, apart from us Igbos every other tribe in Nigeria is code defeated.

We should prepare to at least feed ourselves and more that's what CSA is targeting on, as for Opobo especially they are coming with us it is not negotiable so there is no way we would negotiate with Akwa/Cross for anything when we have Opobo and abundant Rivers and given good game play, Bonny is also willingly come with us, it is about which people would be able to protect you.

At the end you would see Ijaws attaching to Biafra at which point the Igbos would abandon the Biafran project cause if we can stay out of this skirmishes we stay out of it and multi ethnic Biafra would get us in the fight soon enough, Kanu can draft his force whatsoever to support Akwa/Cross only while we core Igbos would stay with our returning people from all walks of life to ensure there is no food shortage and that our system don't break down. I have DM you.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Spy360(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
am not ignorant, Rikwerres deny us,only a dog licks it own vomit.
We don't want them
It's not true. Every son has a father. The results of the referendum will cover all Igboland. That includes All Igweocha (Port Harcourt) and Rivers, Bonny, Opobo, Ogoja, Igalla, Idoma and Otukpo.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Spy360:

It's not true. Every son has a father. The results of the referendum will cover all Igboland. That includes All Igweocha (Port Harcourt) and Rivers, Bonny, Opobo, Ogoja, Igalla, Idoma and Otukpo.
Igala is not getting any Igbo Refendum however they may get Biafran Referendum, same as Ogoja, Idoma and Otukpo, Biafra is different, Opobo and Ikwerre is non negotiable, Bonny may get a Refendum
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2021
I think most Igbos are mortally afraid of seceding without the Delta people.

They know they desperately need that access to the sea being a people of importers of goods from overseas for trade.

Your continued insistence on a Biafra with all these other smaller ethnicities won't work.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:
I think most Igbos are mortally afraid of seceding without the Delta people.

They know they desperately need that access to the sea being a people of importers of goods from overseas for trade.

Your continued insistence on a Biafra with all these other smaller ethnicities won't work.
We have everything we need, once the time is right we shall know who is who and who shall need the other
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

First we don't need any understanding with Akwaibom, they are not the closest group to us, Ijaws would be humbled if Nigeria ever crash, they may not be able to really stand on their own as a country becuase there would be serious invasion and counter invasion post Nigeria,

Ijaws can't fight with the two biggest tribes in the South at the same time, they are fighting with the Igbos in Rivers over Opobo especially and Bonny and fighting the Yorubas over territories in Ondo and fighting Benin over territories in Edo. Once Igbos seize Igbo part of PH, what does Ijaw have ?

First AlaIgbo is not going to be of focuss in any unrest becuase they already have Kanu and they Biafrans would bargain for him, so that's why I'm saying that Akwa/Cross should hold Kanu tight becuase you know that Biafra is not going to outrightly secede until maybe if Nigeria ever breaks up naturally and no one gives a bleep about any other tribe, apart from us Igbos every other tribe in Nigeria is code defeated.

We should prepare to at least feed ourselves and more that's what CSA is targeting on, as for Opobo especially they are coming with us it is not negotiable so there is no way we would negotiate with Akwa/Cross for anything when we have Opobo and abundant Rivers and given good game play, Bonny is also willingly come with us, it is about which people would be able to protect you.

At the end you would see Ijaws attaching to Biafra at which point the Igbos would abandon the Biafran project cause if we can stay out of this skirmishes we stay out of it and multi ethnic Biafra would get us in the fight soon enough, Kanu can draft his force whatsoever to support Akwa/Cross only while we core Igbos would stay with our returning people from all walks of life to ensure there is no food shortage and that our system don't break down. I have DM you.

Oh damn!

I sure hope other minority ethnic groups in the south south gets to read this.

You guys are just like the black Americans and not in a good way. Discrimination is horrible unless you're the ones being discriminated against.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

We have everything we need, once the time is right we shall know who is who and who shall need the other

You sure don't have access to the sea.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Oh damn!

I sure hope other minority ethnic groups in the south south gets to read this.

You guys are just like the black Americans and not in a good way. Discrimination is horrible unless you're the ones being discriminated against.

I have told you I have no conscience the way you do, they are our allies all we need is for them to be independent, we can't share a country anymore after Nigeria we are not a small nation and if smaller countries like Isreal and Switzerland perform I don't see why Confederate State of AlaIgbo shall not perform.

I'm not going to please you I'm working for the interest of my nation first, we might build a wall in our borders with unfriendly territory so get it, while Ibom would be a free Visa country, if the Ijaws continue on their part of provocation, we might be forced to build a wall in PH, denying your part access to so many things, what are we coming to any South South State to gain when we have everything in AlaIgbo,

As for Ibom especially they would be independent and Opobo would be part of the Confederate States of AlaIgbo while bonny gets a Refendum, we have everything, sea access abundant human and natural resources, world class cities and Universities, World class markets, world class industries what do we need so many troublesome territories for,

You think we are forming a country with Ijaw, Ogoni etc just like that, unless you show a change of attitude, the forming a country with us would only happen In your dreams so that you would come and continue manifesting your pull them down syndrome. Ibom and Cross Republic shall be an allies of Confederate State of AlaIgbo, that's all.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

You sure don't have access to the sea.
Lol you know nothing about territorial waters, inland waters, international waters, annexation and ceding, it is treasonable for me to discuss the territorial waters of AlaIgbo while Nigeria exists but let your lots continue your rough play until Nigeria eventually breaks up we shall know which nation has more capacity to annex and claim territorial waters in the Eastern coastlines.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Spy360(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Igala is not getting any Igbo Refendum however they may get Biafran Referendum, same as Ogoja, Idoma and Otukpo, Biafra is different, Opobo and Ikwerre is non negotiable, Bonny may get a Refendum
Ogoja, Idoma, Otukpo and Igala are all Igbos please. I have friends and relatives in all except Igala.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Spy360:

Ogoja, Idoma, Otukpo and Igala are all Igbos please. I have friends and relatives in all except Igala.
I know that Igala is not Igbos, I spent quite a good time with Igalas, the thing is that they can form a country with us no doubt but being Igbo is not some ticket that is open to just about anybody, we are related to them but they are different people, however if they feel like they want a country with is post Nigeria, they should make the moves otherwise we okay just the way we are.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Wow madness on display grin never knew some Igbos are scared of Ijaw O! cool

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:
Wow madness on display grin never knew some Igbos are scared of Ijaw O! cool
Fear is human nature, yes we are scared of Ijaw and that's why they should not rattle us, or you would understand that women are also scared of cockroaches
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

If you are interested join us at Igbo Province intelligence agency, you should know why we Core Igbos try to secure Akwa/Cross as our allies, Niger Delta Republic is not just a threat to Biafra, it is also a threat to the Confederate State of AlaIgbo so we have to first break Niger Delta Republic which we have succeeded in Doing, how do we do that by bringing the Akwa/Cross closer to us, Ikwerre and Bonny may be tricked into Niger Delta Republic but never Ijaw Republic,

I hope now you see the game plan, we can be torpedoed using Niger Delta Republic to cut a chunk of AlaIgbo so that's what we are doing disabling Niger Delta, you can't hope to win in Ikwerre, Opobo, Bonny, Anioma if they are tempted with a Niger Delta Republic so join Igbo like minds let's save our nation together.

These things are script, Akwa/Cross remains our core allies but we don't need to form a country with them but we don't need them forming a country with others either, especially when that would give some people we have unfinished business with some imaginary advantage
Guy are you so scared of Niger Delta region like this grin well if your Lord Kanu is scared, who are you not to be undecided
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Fear is human nature, yes we are scared of Ijaw and that's why they should not rattle us, or you would understand that women are also scared of cockroaches
Please stop embarrassing yourself online, can you hear yourself War is not fought online
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Please stop embarrassing yourself online, can you hear yourself War is not fought online
Yes but can be prepared online
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes but can be prepared online
Prepared online grin guy stop preparing for war online and go offline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Obidients Did To A Federal Minister On Twitter / Gej Commiserates With Dantata's Family & Hails His Contributions To Nigeria / Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.