Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight (4217 Views)

Lagos, Rivers, Akwaibom And Imo Ranked Biggest Economies In Nigeria / S E & S S SHALL HOLD NNAMDI KANU UTTERANCES RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO IGBO / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

We are are not making the same mistakes that was made during the civil war, we won't fight in friendly match when winter could be underway
Guy your Lord Kanu was busy begging for our support, that should explain everything to you
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

grin grin grin

You guys are simply hilarious.

What Navy? Never mind. Forget it.
Okay na, you don't know what is happening in this country, this is the land where dreams comes true, the best country to be born shey you dey see as Bandits dey collect territories, if you fly into their airspace they shoot you down, IPOB declare sit at home and it works, is it us that can't set up our own navy, just keep watching lol.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Okay na, you don't know what is happening in this country, this is the land where dreams comes true, the best country to be born shey you dey see as Bandits dey collect territories, if you fly into their airspace they shoot you down, IPOB declare sit at home and it works, is it us that can't set up our own navy, just keep watching lol.
Navy with Small River grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy your Lord Kanu was busy begging for our support, that should explain everything to you
Kanu is your lord and saviour that's why you are still calling his name in your creeks when he is in far away Abuja, Biko my mane is Ogechukwu
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Kanu is your lord and saviour that's why you are still calling his name in your creeks when he is in far away Abuja, Biko my mane is Ogechukwu
grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Navy with Small River grin
Navy within Atlantic ocean and beyond into the international waters, we would eventually be the one policing the Shores of Southern Nigeria as we know today, we would just sign a few pacts with Oduduwa Republic and we would jointly police the oceans, we have the weapons, intelligence and manpower, we would also see what Oduduwans are bringing to the Table, so you guys would eventually be trapped between too ambitious nations,

We might even divide Ijaw land Between Igbos and Yorubas lol, once we show willingness to work with the West to seize the whole Itsekiri and maybe Benin but those guys are also stubborn lol, Ijaw would be toast but there shall be mutual respect between Yorubas or Igbos or serious tensions would escalates
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Navy within Atlantic ocean and beyond into the international waters, we would eventually be the one policing the Shores of Southern Nigeria as we know today, we would just sign a few pacts with Oduduwa Republic and we would jointly police the oceans, we have the weapons, intelligence and manpower, we would also see what Oduduwans are bringing to the Table, so you guys would eventually be trapped between too ambitious nations,

We might even divide Ijaw land Between Igbos and Yorubas lol, once we show willingness to work with the West to seize the whole Itsekiri and maybe Benin but those guys are also stubborn lol, Ijaw would be toast but there shall be mutual respect between Yorubas or Igbos or serious tensions would escalates
grin dreamers
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Watching...
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

grin dreamers
It usually starts with a dream
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

It usually starts with a dream
And weeds mixed with gunpowder
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

And weeds mixed with gunpowder
That would be interesting need mixed with gun powder is dangerous firepower
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

That would be interesting need mixed with gun powder is dangerous firepower
We can see the effects already
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

We can see the effects already
Tell me you high on Ogogoro, seeing the effect of what I want done?, are you a seer, when we arrive in our battle ship with Superior air and land support, you would hide in your 14 war canoe in shivers
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Tell me you high on Ogogoro, seeing the effect of what I want done?, are you a seer, when we arrive in our battle ship with Superior air and land support, you would hide in your 14 war canoe in shivers
Battleship grin

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Battleship grin
E shock you ba
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

E shock you ba
No fighter jets grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

No fighter jets grin
Before Nko but since wey be say na Ijaw we wan deal with now, we no go wan finish una now, just one airforce carier that one will just just station in the atlantic in case we sight UN guys cause small thing una go begin cry, so our air craft carrier would just be patrolling the Atlantic lol,

We shall only deploy air craft carier if it is things like Western Nigeria or Arewa but Arewa na just army and airforce and small dispatche of our navy na, but for you people na just small regiments we go send, I for say bomb strategic locations and I come remember say na Ijaw lol, wetin strategic for there lol, we will not fight you people unless if really provoked and na disciplinary, however we can sanction you cause you are sea locked.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
angry
AlexBells:

Before Nko but since wey be say na Ijaw we wan deal with now, we no go wan finish una now, just one airforce carier that one will just just station in the atlantic in case we sight UN guys cause small thing una go begin cry, so our air craft carrier would just be patrolling the Atlantic lol,

We shall only deploy air craft carier if it is things like Western Nigeria or Arewa but Arewa na just army and airforce and small dispatche of our navy na, but for you people na just small regiments we go send, I for say bomb strategic locations and I come remember say na Ijaw lol, wetin strategic for there lol, we will not fight you people unless if really provoked and na disciplinary, however we can sanction you cause you are sea locked.
aircraft carrier grin

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:
angry
aircraft carrier grin
I know that these whole things might sound like a Joke to you but I'm dead serious, we are far richer than Isreal and some of these countries brandishing excessive military might, personally I had had started seeing Nigeria more like European Union, each nations should take charge of their destiny, there is no way the destiny of over 300 nations would be channelled towards one major government, as much as I'm concern AlaIgbo is going to have air craft carier, amphibious and Aerial units, call it whatever you want.

We are a Veto in Nigeria and Our allies should fall on our protective umbrella, we already have rockets and mass destructive bombs, what we need now are mobile rocket launchers, ships and jets, we could do that from civilian capacity but trust us to modify civilian jets and ships to full time battle ready, it may seen like a joke but we have done it before and imagine now we are not fighting the FG, just keeping tribal intruders at bare.

Think about that we already control the land transport, the air transport and the sea transport, how many civilian ships, aircraft and car manufacturers are out there in the public domain and when there is need, we suply our Military grade prototype and our indigenous firms and Engineers build it.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by sageb: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

tutudesz:
angry
aircraft carrier grin

E shock you
Na the same "aircraft carrier " wey Ojukwu take run go Ivory Coast, na that "aircraft carrier " this Ipob guys want use bomb Ijaws.
"Aircraft carrier " indeed
Delusion of grandeur
So hilarious
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

I know that these whole things might sound like a Joke to you but I'm dead serious, we are far richer than Isreal and some of these countries brandishing excessive military might, personally I had had started seeing Nigeria more like European Union, each nations should take charge of their destiny, there is no way the destiny of over 300 nations would be channelled towards one major government, as much as I'm concern AlaIgbo is going to have air craft carier, amphibious and Aerial units, call it whatever you want.

We are a Veto in Nigeria and Our allies should fall on our protective umbrella, we already have rockets and mass destructive bombs, what we need now are mobile rocket launchers, ships and jets, we could do that from civilian capacity but trust us to modify civilian jets and ships to full time battle ready, it may seen like a joke but we have done it before and imagine now we are not fighting the FG, just keeping tribal intruders at bare.

Think about that we already control the land transport, the air transport and the sea transport, how many civilian ships, aircraft and car manufacturers are out there in the public domain and when there is need, we suply our Military grade prototype and our indigenous firms and Engineers build it.
Richer Israel grin you mean you are richer than the original Jew
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
grin grin
sageb:

E shock you
Na the same "aircraft carrier " wey Ojukwu take run go Ivory Coast, na that "aircraft carrier " this Ipob guys want use bomb Ijaws.
Delusion of grandeur
So hilarious
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
sageb:

E shock you
Delusion of grandeur
So hilarious
Ojukwu did not have any aircraft carier neither did he start the war with much weapons but at the end he already have a mass destructive bomb, some aircraft and sea vessel now look at this generation starting with the Mass destruction bombs, rockets and some air and sea support and we are smart enough not to fight FG lol but a single Ijaw tribe or any other tribe at that Oga, no jokes here it would be brutal, your luck is that we have a heart
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Richer Israel grin you mean you are richer than the original Jew
AlaIgbo is richer than Isreal in all ramifications, we have larger resources both human and mineral, They only have better weapons and give us our own country and we would have ICBM in no time, we already have mid capacity warhead,
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

AlaIgbo is richer than Isreal in all ramifications, we have larger resources both human and mineral, They only have better weapons and give us our own country and we would have ICBM in no time, we already have mid capacity warhead,
grin ICBM abeg no kill me with laugh grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

grin ICBM abeg no kill me with laugh grin
If our parents built surface to surface and surface to surface missile, why can't we build an ICMB today, you guys are just too mediocre that's the Difference between us and the rest.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

If our parents built surface to surface and surface to surface missile, why can't we build an ICMB today, you guys are just too mediocre that's the Difference between us and the rest.
Your parents built surface to surface grin when
Guy it's either air to surface missile or surface to air missile.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Zooposki(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Nairaland 2nd account: @Alexanity
Phone number: 07015707100
Na hunger push you enter fight grin

Why post all his info here? You are just too childish.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Zooposki:

Why post all his info here? You are just too childish.
Childish undecided someone is busy planning evil against my ethnic group and you want me to do nothing undecided
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

If you are interested join us at Igbo Province intelligence agency, you should know why we Core Igbos try to secure Akwa/Cross as our allies, Niger Delta Republic is not just a threat to Biafra, it is also a threat to the Confederate State of AlaIgbo so we have to first break Niger Delta Republic which we have succeeded in Doing, how do we do that by bringing the Akwa/Cross closer to us, Ikwerre and Bonny may be tricked into Niger Delta Republic but never Ijaw

Republic

Your frustrations end here.
Bonny people are already fully working for Ijaw Republic.
Thousands of Ibani are in the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces with us.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Nairaland 2nd account: @Alexanity
Phone number: 07015707100
Na hunger push you enter fight grin
Do I look hungry to you, lol, what's wrong with being hungry, was I ever hiding anything, lol, I don't know what's wrong with you, ofcourse, I'm an advocate of Ethical Yahoo, and honestly hunger is not a crime, I'm no longer using the alexanity handle,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must Watch Video About Lagos State Population. / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) / IBB's Acheivements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.