Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight (4160 Views)

Lagos, Rivers, Akwaibom And Imo Ranked Biggest Economies In Nigeria / S E & S S SHALL HOLD NNAMDI KANU UTTERANCES RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO IGBO / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2021
The Difference Between the Biafrans and the Core Igbos is that Biafrans have conscience while Core Igbos don't have conscience especially when passion is the question we both have a big and loving heart though, Biafrans are also more vocal and I think it good and sometimes bad as well.

This message is for our allies in Akwaibom and Cross River, hold Nnamdi Kanu tight, forget his brash method of speaking, he is a good man with a heart of milk.

I'm not trying to market Kanu, but Kanu don't want your oil nor Access to the sea, at most we can survive even if it is with only South East and if Biafrans are hungry for minerals they would want a United Nigeria becuase most solid Minerals are in the North and Eastern oil is already depleted to fund Abuja, AlaIgbo would only extend our industry and more to Opobo and at most Bonny.

Thank You Emeka Ojukwu for showing that the Igbos are not caward however the core Igbo is continuing with the inspiration and Vision of Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, only that now, everything is focused in Igboland, an AlaIgbo where there shall be order, industry, peace and respect for the rule of law, an AlaIgbo of minimal corruption.

At most we are focused on AlaIgbo and however Bonny is under our potential protective umbrella and every other party should keep off.

The North want no confrontation with us neither do we, AlaIgbo remains committed to the Biafran territory as we see Kanu as our esteemed figure in our negotiation with the rest of Nigeria especially the North.

There shall no longer be Midwest as Igbo part of Midwest is with the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo Province of Nigeria, the Benin Kingdom and Itsekiri can figure out their way from there.

Like Ojukwu noted in Aburi, Gowon was occupying Lagos by force of conquest and as such we can no longer talk on any issue concerning Western Nigeria and the Colony of Lagos, once the actions plays out, the Igbos would negotiate with whoever that is in charge of Lagos especially in the way forward for our people domiciled and holding properties there.

Akwa/Cross should not take this message lightly. The Ijaws would figure out their way also possibly with Ogoni and the Rest.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Tomahawk99(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2021
Don't bring your banditry and criminality to Cross River.
Akwa Ibom is doing fine and both states can become a Republic / Country on its own and a prosperous one.
Restrict your activities to the south east.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Akwa Ibom is doing fine and both states can become a Republic / Country on its own and a prosperous one.
I'm not bring anything to you as much as I'm concerned there is no space for non Igbo speaking territories in the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo province of Nigeria, for your own good just hold on to The Biafran project, unless however and I have confidence that you can be your own country but what happens before and the lead up to that is what I can't tell, the North would happily negotiate with the Igbos not you, take note, see my map below there is no you in it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Tomahawk99(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not bring anything to you as much as I'm concerned there is no space for non Igbo speaking territories in the Confederate States of AlaIgbo (CSA) also Igbo province of Nigeria, for your own good just hold on to The Biafran project, unless however and I have confidence that you can be your own country but what happens before and the lead up to that is what I can't tell, the North would happily negotiate with the Igbos not you, take note, see my map below there is no you in it.
You are still stuck in the past. This is delusional, focus on your 5 eastern states and don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

You are still stuck in the past. This is delusional, focus on your 5 eastern states and don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves.
I'm not worried one bit about you, like I noted Zero conscience, 100% passion and no price tag, you are not in position to defined Igboland, whover you are, just consult your map readers and stay away from Igboland both South East Igbos and South South Igbos or you would discover in time that Kaduna Nzeogwu was Anioma. A word is enough.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ayomide811(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Ibos are the real unity beggar

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2021
Ayomide811:
Yes we shall beg for unity if it is in best interest of humanity, Zero Conscience, 100% passion, no price tag, you have been defeated since 1967, go to Lagos it is Mortala Mohammed Airport, not Ooni of Ife Airport nor Obafemi Awolowo Airport lol, Lagos is an extension of Sokoto if you don't wake up and smell the coffee, I think Kanu cares about these our relations especially in Akwaibom and cross River, I personally don't care just a Nuetral advice

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Simdyofficial(f): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Ayomide811:
where this one from come again shocked mad people full nairaland o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ayomide811(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Simdyofficial:
where this one from come again shocked mad people full nairaland o
I don't discuss with pig

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Emergingnation(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2021
Ayomide811:
I don't discuss with pig
Who even have time with a Brainwashed head slammer that doesn't know his right from left grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ekpeitit(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2021
I am having trouble reading your Biafran English. grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Both Bonny and Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations but are in none Ibo own. Ibos are fully landlocked.

Ijaw Republic is our home.

7 Likes

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Emergingnation:
Who even have time with a Brainwashed head slammer that doesn't know his right from left grin
Leave those guys, confused people they don't know the war had always been about them, they think the Children of Usman Dafidio believe in Nigeria lol, they are just looking for a way to deep the Koran in the Atlantic and since someone is already slamming head it could make it a little easier, only 30% of Fulanis are in Nigeria and they would invite their brothers all over lol.

Let them keep mastubation on anything Igbo or Biafra not seeing that they are already rounded up in all corners
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Una map carries Ikwerre too.
Ikwerre will rather go for Ikwerre REPUBLIC.
After all Russia share into more than 20 countries.
Yugoslavia share into 8 countries.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Oro leaders have come and met with my boss General Ditari that they are also Obolo-Ijaw people and should be carried along in Ijaw Republic.

The Ijaw National Affairs Commissioner Patrick Erasmus is an Obolo man.
The Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide Timothy Peter Igbifa is another Obolo man.
The new Ijaw central dialect being worked on by the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO will set every thing perfectly, most proper, for all Ijaws, in Ijaw Republic.

General Ditari had the meeting with Oro and Ndoki leaders at same day that he fixed since the both of them say they want to see him on Ijaw Republic.
Ndoki say they are Ibani Ijaw people, Oro say they are Obolo Ijaw people.
And since they share borders with other Ijaw they should be added to Ijaw Republic.
General Ditari and the Ijaw National Congress INC President have given the Ijaw Republic struggles to Britain that Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone.
The new Ijaw Central dialect will set all things most proper in the Ijaw Republic and all will learn it in school, and we will perfectly have movie industry, fully balanced, music industry fully balanced and language teaching sector.
God bless Ijaw Republic.
One tribe,
One Ancestor
One Ijaw.
God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless General Ditari.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:
Oro leaders have come and met with my boss General Ditari that they are also Obolo-Ijaw people and should be carried along in Ijaw Republic.

The Ijaw Youth Council President Worldwide Timothy Peter Igbifa is another Obolo man.
The new Ijaw central dialect being worked on by the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO will set every thing perfectly, most proper, for all Ijaws, in Ijaw Republic.

General Ditari had the meeting with Oro and Ndoki leaders at same day that he fixed since the both of them say they want to see him on Ijaw Republic.
And since they share borders with other Ijaw they should be added to Ijaw Republic.
General Ditari and the Ijaw National Congress INC President have given the Ijaw Republic struggles to Britain that Ijaws are going for Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone.
The new Ijaw Central dialect will set all things most proper in the Ijaw Republic and all will learn it in school, and we will perfectly have movie industry, fully balanced, music industry fully balanced and language teaching sector.
God bless Ijaw Republic.
One tribe,
One Ancestor
One Ijaw.
God bless General Ditari..
Why couldn't you protect King Jaja or at least fight for him when he was kidnapped and subsequently assassinated, is it because he was an Igbo slave?, look better respect yourself, we have Zero confidence on the Ijaws the Confederate State of AlaIgbo shall be on ground in Opobo without permission from anyone with all options on the table, as for bonny the would get a referendum eventually, we don't negotiate Opobo, take note if they like let them be the king of Ijaw headquarters,
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by ariesbull: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Ayomide811:

My Yoruba Muslim brother have you thought of how to salvage whatever is left of Sunday Igboho lately
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by ariesbull: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

God bless Ijaw Republic.
One tribe,
One Ancestor
One Ijaw.
God bless General Ditari.

Too much of the kaikai
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Why couldn't you protect King Jaja or at least fight for him when he was kidnapped and subsequently assassinated, is it because he was an Igbo slave?, look better respect yourself, we have Zero confidence on the Ijaws the Confederate State of AlaIgbo shall be on ground in Opobo without permission from anyone with all options on the table, as for bonny the would get a referendum eventually, we don't negotiate Opobo, take note if they like let them be the king of Ijaw headquarters,

Go claim them physical.
Stop frustrating here, and we sink stone ibos in water.
Jaja was Acculturated as Ijaw first, all ijaws from Bonny that went and formed Opobo with him went with their wives and families.
All Jaja children have Ijaw mothers too.

Amayanabo the king title in Opobo is sane in Brass Bayelsa Nembe Bayelsa Okrika Kalabari Bonny etc and never Eze.
They belong in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations today and never Ibo own.
Nor even one Ibo own they are in.

4 Likes

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Simdyofficial(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Ayomide811:
I don't discuss with pig
shocked only your fellow cows I guess. Ok
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go claim them physical.
Jaja was Acculturated as Ijaw first, all ijaws from Bonny that went and formed Opobo with him went with their wives and families.

Amayanabo the king title in Opobo is sane in Brass Bayelsa Nembe Bayelsa Okrika Kalabari Bonny etc and never Eze.

You are already making threats when the music is just starting lol, you seemed scared, so you are saying that we can as well all get aculturated, well guess what, you would be needing to acculturate millions more Igbos becuase we are not leaving anyone of Igbo ancestry behind,

I won't tell you what would happen if you try any nonsense, when the time is right you would be the one begging to for us to stop occupation of true Ijaw territories, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
ariesbull:

Too much of the kaikai

Atleast we don't travel round the world and do prostitution worldwide like ibos.
We don't do 419 worldwide like Ibo
We don't use family for rituals like Ibo.
We don't carry drugs worldwide like Ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

You are already making threats when the music is just starting lol, you seemed scared, so you are saying that we can as well all get aculturated, well guess what, you would be needing to acculturate millions more Igbos becuase we are not leaving anyone of Igbo ancestry behind,

I won't tell you what would happen if you try any nonsense, when the time is right you would be the one begging to for us to stop occupation of true Ijaw territories, a word is enough for the wise.

Stop frustrating and lieing online.
Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and add them to Ibo own.since Na u wan tell them who them b.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Atleast we don't travel round the world and do prostitution worldwide like ibos.
We don't do 419 worldwide like Ibo
We don't use family for rituals like Ibo.
We don't carry drugs worldwide like Ibo.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Go claim them physical.

If you could not fight to save Jaja with all the so called Acculturation from a mere British officer, how would you stop the Igbos, yeye dey smell,

Selfish people, Jaja was kidnapped and you guys continued trade with the same British that kidnapped him for years, look, this things are deeper than you think, better respect yourself we would seek justice for our son, not even His Children can stop it, His Children might have a bit of Ijaw ancestory but Jaja was purely Igbo, take note of your general Ditari or whatever he is don't respect himself,
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Stop frustrating and lieing online.
Go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and add them to Ibo own.since Na u wan tell them who them b.
Go and first remove Igbo blood from them, let's know what's thicker whether it is blood or water
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Go and first remove Igbo blood from them, let's know what's thicker whether it is blood or water

Igbo blood and they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and not even one Igbo one are they in.
Igbo dey use King in olden days?
Or is Amayanabo an Igbo word?
Why not Eze?

Why are they in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and not in any Igbo own.
Mumu.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Cross River is not part of the ipob movement and neither is Akwa Ibom.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ebi2233:

Igbo blood and they are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and not even one Igbo one are they in.
Igbo dey use King in olden days?
Or is Amayanabo an Igbo word?
Why not Eze?

Why are they in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations and not in any Igbo own.
Mumu.
Like I had told you, if they like let them be the Amayanabo of Ijaw Kingdom unless however you want to be annexed, they have Igbo ancestry and Opobo is a special case cause you have shown not to have the capacity to protect Igbo Opobians and the Late King Jaja was a case study and Opobo had always been an independent city state, please no one is negotiating with you, no one is pleading with you it is what it is,
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Arda1000(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Biko kindly remove Rikwerres from any Alaigbo,it's an insult to add Benin people in our map thanks
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Ebi2233: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlexBells:

Like I had told you, if they like let them be the Amayanabo of Ijaw Kingdom unless however you want to be annexed, they have Igbo ancestry and Opobo is a special case cause you have shown not to have the capacity to protect Igbo Opobians and the Late King Jaja was a case study and Opobo had always been an independent city state, please no one is negotiating with you, no one is pleading with you it is what it is,

Jaja this Jaja that all d people he went to form Opobo with are all Ijaws.
Even Jaja was Acculturated as Ijaw first, and given Ijaw wives that bare all his children.
All Jaja Ijaw loyalists that wen with him to form Opobo,
They all went with their families.
Oya go and remove them from all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations they belong without leaving even one behind, but they are not even in one Ibo own.
OSU like u and your father nd grandfather.
Stop frustrating online go and remove them physical.
Since Na u one tell them who dem be.

All your frustrations end online.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Arda1000:
Biko kindly remove Rikwerres from any Alaigbo,it's an insult to add Benin people in our map thanks
Don't worry, we shall deal with Ikwerre Issue once we are at home, two wrongs doesn't make a right and there is no need to wash our dirty linings in public, since China had not let go of Hongkong, we shall not let go of Ikwerre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Is This State Developing At All? / Has Jega Justified The Billions Collected? / Nigeria Seeks $1.5Billion From China For Rice, Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.