Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight (4210 Views)

Lagos, Rivers, Akwaibom And Imo Ranked Biggest Economies In Nigeria / S E & S S SHALL HOLD NNAMDI KANU UTTERANCES RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO IGBO / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwaibom And She Was First Lady For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy are you so scared of Niger Delta region like this grin well if your Lord Kanu is scared, who are you not to be undecided
It only a fool and a demon that loves wasting lives, the Igbos are sensible and peaceful so we won't take what that's not due to us but we can't say of you guys, as a strategist,

I know that the Igbos can not let go of what's ours for any reason so, I would advocate that the right thing be done peacefully and that's why we had to break your Niger Delta were the Ijaws wants everyone to worship their rebellious Adakar Borro

In this regards a potential war between Igbos and a united Niger Delta would be eventually brutal as we have our allies and suply across the world, while a United Niger Delta can mount a strict resistance at the end, divide and conquer like we are doing now would have us win then the question is, at what cost

So it is better we us psychological warfare like we are doing now, don't you think it better than actual combat, we shall only fight for Opobo and Bonny if you make it the only option and at that time it would be Igbo vs Ijaw nothing attached. However we are open to more peaceful options.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Prepared online grin guy stop preparing for war online and go offline.
Why not board a bus and come to Enugu, do I live in the internet, i have my group building the Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo Province of Nigeria so yes we have our structures offline but AlaIgbo is quite big so setting up our structure all over AlaIgbo would require the internet and know it we are not preparing for conventional war outrightly cause we had launched war against food dependency, we are campaigning for us to reach food sufficiency as Igbos
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by adamsmith914: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ayomide811:
Ibos are the real unity beggar
South South beggars.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by adamsmith914: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Why not board a bus and come to Enugu, do I live in the internet, i have my group building the Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo Province of Nigeria so yes we have our structures offline but AlaIgbo is quite big so setting up our structure all over AlaIgbo would require the internet and know it we are not preparing for conventional war outrightly cause we had launched war against food dependency, we are campaigning for us to reach food sufficiency as Igbos
Very funny, it is Yaoundé that will send troops to sweep you Miscreants away.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

It only a fool and a demon that loves wasting lives, the Igbos are sensible and peaceful so we won't take what that's not due to us but we can't say of you guys, as a strategist,

I know that the Igbos can not let go of what's ours for any reason so, I would advocate that the right thing be done peacefully and that's why we had to break your Niger Delta were the Ijaws wants everyone to worship their rebellious Adakar Borro

In this regards a potential war between Igbos and a united Niger Delta would be eventually brutal as we have our allies and suply across the world, while a United Niger Delta can mount a strict resistance at the end, divide and conquer like we are doing now would have us win then the question is, at what cost

So it is better we us psychological warfare like we are doing now, don't you think it better than actual combat, we shall only fight for Opobo and Bonny if you make it the only option and at that time it would be Igbo vs Ijaw nothing attached. However we are open to more peaceful options.
"It only a fool and a demon that loves wasting lives, the Igbos are sensible and peaceful so we won't take what that's not due to us but we can't say of you guys, as a strategist"
So the UGM,BANG and ESN are non Igbos grin
Fortunately I understand the agenda behind this, Ijaws are the biggest obstacle to Igbos and biafra. Just like the Civil War and Boro
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
adamsmith914:
Very funny.
Yes it always seem funny until we burn someone alive, so that your kind of people would take us serious and indeed we are not scared of humble beginning nor proferring solution as it is always easier to destroy.

We know eventually someday we would come up with things that the society would be proud of every one would be popular someday if you are dedicated to your goal and God grants grace.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
adamsmith914:
Very funny, it is Yaoundé that will send troops to sweep you Miscreants away.
Sweep us away for Being Nigerians and working for the betterment of our country or did you hear that we are secessionist, lol, well tell that day, we are keeping up with our approach of making the world a better place, by making positive impact in our society and country
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Guy who dey supply una weed grin grin BNG
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

"It only a fool and a demon that loves wasting lives, the Igbos are sensible and peaceful so we won't take what that's not due to us but we can't say of you guys, as a strategist"
So the UGM,BANG and ESN are non Igbos grin
Fortunately I understand the agenda behind this, Ijaws are the biggest obstacle to Igbos and biafra. Just like the Civil War and Boro
You are mixing things up, you would think The history of Igbo nation starts and End with Ojukwu and Biafra lol, meanwhile it was Ojukwu that stopped your Niger Delta and Borro Nnandi Kanu is of Ojukwus school of thought, I'm of Kaduna Nzeogwu's School ig thought spot the difference and advice yourselves. Once we see a genuine move for peace approach to resolution of common interest we may consider otherwise, the approach should be short and decisive
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Yes it always seem funny until we burn someone alive, so that your kind of people would take us serious and indeed we are not scared of humble beginning nor proferring solution as it is always easier to destroy.

We know eventually someday we would come up with things that the society would be proud of every one would be popular someday if you are dedicated to your goal and God grants grace.
So is that why you guys are killing yourselves, so we will take you serious grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy who dey supply una weed grin grin BNG
The same supplier that suply your Ogogoro lol
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

So is that why you guys are killing yourselves, so we will take you serious grin
I guess you are talking about bandits, well my group is a progressive, prosperity motivated group and I can't comment on any killings,
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol you know nothing about territorial waters, inland waters, international waters, annexation and ceding, it is treasonable for me to discuss the territorial waters of AlaIgbo while Nigeria exists but let your lots continue your rough play until Nigeria eventually breaks up we shall know which nation has more capacity to annex and claim territorial waters in the Eastern coastlines.

We know that's your plan. To annex the smaller ethnicities that have direct access to the Ocean.

Lol.

They'd be foolish indeed to form a republic with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

You are mixing things up, you would think The history of Igbo nation starts and End with Ojukwu and Biafra lol, meanwhile it was Ojukwu that stopped your Niger Delta and Borro Nnandi Kanu is of Ojukwus school of thought, I'm of Kaduna Nzeogwu's School ig thought spot the difference and advice yourselves. Once we see a genuine move for peace approach to resolution of common interest we may consider otherwise, the approach should be short and decisive
All I see are cowards
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

We know that's your plan. To annex the smaller ethnicities that have direct access to the Ocean.

Lol.

They'd be foolish indeed to form a republic with you guys.
I didn't say anything about annexing any ethnicity ooo lol, but coming to think of it, what if we allow our people in Opobo and Bonny to annex us instead, must we be the one to annex but what makes you think that these our brothers have no intention to annex us lol
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

I guess you are talking about bandits, well my group is a progressive, prosperity motivated group and I can't comment on any killings,
I hope your group will be in Anambra this weekend
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

All I see are cowards
The only Cawads I see is Ogundipe, and those who couldn't fight for Adaka borrow and Abiola
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

I have told you I have no conscience the way you do, they are our allies all we need is for them to be independent, we can't share a country anymore after Nigeria we are not a small nation and if smaller countries like Isreal and Switzerland perform I don't see why Confederate State of AlaIgbo shall not perform.

I'm not going to please you I'm working for the interest of my nation first, we might build a wall in our borders with unfriendly territory so get it, while Ibom would be a free Visa country, if the Ijaws continue on their part of provocation, we might be forced to build a wall in PH, denying your part access to so many things, what are we coming to any South South State to gain when we have everything in AlaIgbo,

As for Ibom especially they would be independent and Opobo would be part of the Confederate States of AlaIgbo while bonny gets a Refendum, we have everything, sea access abundant human and natural resources, world class cities and Universities, World class markets, world class industries what do we need so many troublesome territories for,

You think we are forming a country with Ijaw, Ogoni etc just like that, unless you show a change of attitude, the forming a country with us would only happen In your dreams so that you would come and continue manifesting your pull them down syndrome. Ibom and Cross Republic shall be an allies of Confederate State of AlaIgbo, that's all.

Lol. You are so funny. You want to build a wall around your country?

What? To keep people out or to keep people in?
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

The same supplier that suply your Ogogoro lol
My water supplier can supply people like you grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

I hope your group will be in Anambra this weekend
Nah all my group members are already evacuated from Anambra one of my boys arrived Enugu yesterday, Anambra match is like when you get world cup, you tomorrow you don't use your best player to stress in a friendly match, our people would be indoor, APC can call their result so far the winner is Igbo we move, however we pray for peaceful election and for the killings to stop honestly
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

The only Cawads I see is Ogundipe, and those who couldn't fight for Adaka borrow and Abiola
Adaka died for Niger Delta people, while Igbo people died for Ojukwu and Kanu.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

I didn't say anything about annexing any ethnicity ooo lol, but coming to think of it, what if we allow our people in Opobo and Bonny to annex us instead, must we be the one to annex but what makes you think that these our brothers have no intention to annex us lol

1. Because you are larger in population compared to them.

2. Because your natural disposition is to "dominate" weaker groups.

This was your intention in a united Nigeria before the civil war. It was clearly stated by Nnamdi Azikiwe.

When you guys saw that the peoples of Nigeria weren't just going to lay back down and watch you walk all over them asses, you began to screen marginalization, secession.

See how far Lagos is to Igboland, yet that hasn't stopped you from claiming another persons ancestral home as yours.

If you can do that to the Yoruba who don't share any land, sea or air boundaries with you in the east, we can only imagine what you will do to the smaller groups you share boundaries with.

I shudder to be in their shoes at this moment.
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Nah all my group members are already evacuated from Anambra one of my boys arrived Enugu yesterday, Anambra match is like when you get world cup, you tomorrow you don't use your best player to stress in a friendly match, our people would be indoor, APC can call their result so far the winner is Igbo we move, however we pray for peaceful election and for the killings to stop honestly
grin spoken like a true coward cool
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol. You are so funny. You want to build a wall around your country?

What? To keep people out or to keep people in?
It is not on all of the borders, the wall is for the troublesome neighbours, let them go through the embassy and not intrude into our territory anyhow by the Ijaws will only have Bayelsa when we are done with them they would no longer be able to enter PH lol,

They won't even have functional airport however their boats would be allowed to fish near our waters, if their militants fuckup with their gunboats we would still send in our navy with airforce career to flog them black and blue,

If they are making noise here you would think they have a nuke but just simple Bayelsa with all the oil money they can not build, they are the only tribe that has a whole state to themselves but no visible development and always fighting Igbos, they are lucky we see them as our relatives small if not lol
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

If you are interested join us at Igbo Province intelligence agency, you should know why we Core Igbos try to secure Akwa/Cross as our allies, Niger Delta Republic is not just a threat to Biafra, it is also a threat to the Confederate State of AlaIgbo so we have to first break Niger Delta Republic which we have succeeded in Doing, how do we do that by bringing the Akwa/Cross closer to us, Ikwerre and Bonny may be tricked into Niger Delta Republic but never Ijaw Republic
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

It is not on all of the borders, the wall is for the troublesome neighbours, let them go through the embassy and not intrude into our territory anyhow by the Ijaws will only have Bayelsa when we are done with them they would no longer be able to enter PH lol,

They won't even have functional airport however their boats would be allowed to fish near our waters, if their militants fuckup with their gunboats we would still send in our navy with airforce career to flog them black and blue,

If they are making noise here you would think they have a nuke but just simple Bayelsa with all the oil money they can not build, they are the only tribe that has a whole state to themselves but no visible development and always fighting Igbos, they are lucky we see them as our relatives small if not lol
Yet you are scared of small Ijaw with no nuke grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Adaka died for Niger Delta people, while Igbo people died for Ojukwu and Kanu.
Is it your business what people die for, is it your dying ? Ogogoro sipping fisherman
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

Is it your business what people die for, is it your dying ? Ogogoro sipping fisherman
A fisherman is 100× better than a drug runner grin
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

Yet you scared of small Ijaw with nuke grin
After taking Ogoro you would begin to see your fishing hook as missile, no be only scared you guys are just our unstable neighbours that's all, very insane with no understanding of danger magnitude lol
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by tutudesz: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

After taking Ogoro you would begin to see your fishing hook as missile, no be only scared you guys are just our unstable neighbours that's all, very insane with no understanding of danger magnitude lol
If you are interested join us at Igbo Province intelligence agency, you should know why we Core Igbos try to secure Akwa/Cross as our allies, Niger Delta Republic is not just a threat to Biafra, it is also a threat to the Confederate State of AlaIgbo so we have to first break Niger Delta Republic which we have succeeded in Doing, how do we do that by bringing the Akwa/Cross closer to us, Ikwerre and Bonny may be tricked into Niger Delta Republic but never Ijaw Republic
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
tutudesz:

grin spoken like a true coward cool
We are are not making the same mistakes that was made during the civil war, we won't fight in friendly match when winter could be underway
Re: Akwaibom And Cross River Sould Hold Nnamdi Kanu Tight by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
AlexBells:

grin grin grin

You guys are simply hilarious.

What Navy? Never mind. Forget it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Association Seadogs Aka Pyrates Confraternity Mocks Bola Tinubu [video] / CBN Investigators Uncovers $265 Million In 6yr Old Child Account / We Are Not Into Politics To Make Money, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.