Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men (1812 Views)

Top 5 Reason Why Redpill Is A Heap Of Bullshit / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
#mgtσw íѕ hαtєd вч ѕσ mαnч wσmєn вєcαuѕє ít frєєѕ
mєn frσm thєír cσntrσl.
ít'ѕ hαtєd вч ѕσ mαnч mєn вєcαuѕє thєч dσn't hαvє thє
вαllѕ tσ grαв thαt frєєdσm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
So me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by BigBellyBurst(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
The Gidredpiller is just like hydra.
"Caught off one head, two takes it's place".
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Godada(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Godada(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
The Gidredpiller is just like hydra.
"Caught off one head, two takes it's place".
grin
Men who refuse to learn by words must learn by experience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Gidredpiller
That seventeen year old boy who posts insults aimed at female members. I doubt he’s ever had a girlfriend nor sisters. This is the only outlet where he can communicate with members of the opposite sex. It won’t surprise me if he’s in an only-boys school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Victerica(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
meobizy:
That seventeen year old boy who posts insults aimed at female members. I doubt he’s ever had a girlfriend nor sisters. This is the only outlet where he can communicate with members of the opposite sex. It won’t surprise me if he’s in an only-boys school.

Be careful....
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by meobizy(f): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Victerica:

Be careful....
…of overeating, oversleeping, overindulgence in alcohol and a sedentary lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Victerica(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
meobizy:
…of overeating, oversleeping, overindulgence in alcohol and a sedentary lifestyle.

What are you saying?
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by meobizy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Victerica:

What are you saying?
Exactly.
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by CYBERGHOST009: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
All simps must be liberated
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Akinbahm(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
#mgtσw íѕ hαtєd вч ѕσ mαnч wσmєn вєcαuѕє ít frєєѕ
mєn frσm thєír cσntrσl.

Power intoxicate, nobody want to be freed from it.

DONFRANSKID:
ít'ѕ hαtєd вч ѕσ mαnч mєn вєcαuѕє thєч dσn't hαvє thє
вαllѕ tσ grαв thαt frєєdσm.

Truth is bitter.
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Akinbahm:

Power intoxicate, nobody want to be freed from it.

Truth is bitter.
I never mentioned power
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Issues40(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
They all followed the Gid redpillers perception of being an Alpha male. The perception of a boy of not more than 22 years of age. Constantly crying wolf about how his mother and sister disappointed him or something. A lot of young boys have had their psyche messed up real bad because of this stupid version of being alpha male.
Is that how men in other countries practice Red pill ? Men in the U.S.A and Russia and Germany and U.K. Is that how they pratice the red pill? Is that how Ronaldo and Messi and Jeff Bezoz and Elon Musk practice their own version of being red pilled?Make your findings and research and come back to tell us. Somebody wakes up one morning and begins to preach a compromised version of being a alpha male (because of his mother and sister) and our young boys here who have or have had wonderful sisters and mothers and even girl partners begin to mess up their lives?

Well, it's naira land. A faceless forum where anything goes..........

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Issues40:
They all followed the Gid redpillers perception of being an Alpha male. The perception of a boy of not more than 22 years of age. Constantly crying wolf about how his mother and sister disappointed him or something. A lot of young boys have had their psyche messed up real bad because of this stupid version of being alpha male.
Is that how men in other countries practice Red pill ? Men in the U.S.A and Russia and Germany and U.K. Is that how they pratice the red pill? Is that how Ronaldo and Messi and Jeff Bezoz and Elon Musk practice their own version of being red pilled?Make your findings and research and come back to tell us. Somebody wakes up one morning and begins to preach a compromised version of being a alpha male (because of his mother and sister) and our young boys here who have or have had wonderful sisters and mothers and even girl partners begin to mess up their lives?

I'm more than 22 yrs age of age. go and make your research about Mgtow and redpill, mgtow is anti feminist the goal is not to hate women but to exposes the their lies, deception and Manipulations.
Go read about feminist lies but I have forgotten the name of the author.
The people you mentioned e.g Elon Musk Jeff Bezoz are you aware they are divorced.
You talking about my life you know nothing about it
bro. If you want to know me in person I can arrange a place for us to meet. Then you will come and open your useless trash you called mouth to talk me
Continue wailing in ignorance
You are worst than a simp

# I practice what I preach
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by CYBERGHOST009: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2021
Issues40:

Make your findings

1 Like

Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Issues40(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

I'm more than 22 yrs age of age. go and make your research about Mgtow and redpill, mgtow is anti feminist the goal is not to hate women but to exposes the their lies, deception and Manipulations.
Go read about feminist lies but I have forgotten the name of the author.
The people you mentioned e.g Elon Musk Jeff Bezoz are you aware they are divorced.
You talking about my life you know nothing about it
bro. If you want to know me in person I can arrange a place for us to meet. Then you will come and open your useless trash you called mouth to talk me
Continue wailing in ignorance
You are worst than a simp

# I practice what I preach

Even if they are divorced, did they treat women like shit? Do you know the reasons for each of their divorce? Please I wish I had the time to meet up with you. So that I can talk this version of red pill out of you and show you how it is really done.....
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Issues40:

Even if they are divorced, did they treat women like shit? Do you know the reasons for each of their divorce? Please I wish I had the time to meet up with you. So that I can talk this version of red pill out of you and show you how it is really done.....

You really think you can take redpill away from me
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Issues40(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

You really think you can take redpill away from me

Let me redeem you son. Allow me show you how it is properly done. Not all these rubbish you post in here about denying women attention and treating female partners like shit.
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by 360clips: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
All these mumu men that be forming alpha on this forum are all foolish simps in real life. undecided
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Issues40:

Let me redeem you son. Allow me show you how it is properly done. Not all these rubbish you post in here about denying women attention and treating female partners like shit.

grin grin grin grin you mean how to be a simp
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
360clips:
All these mumu men that be forming alpha on this forum are all foolish simps in real life. undecided
# I practice what I preach I'm not a hypocrite like you
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Tired of reading this same trash every damn day undecided
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Tired of reading this same trash every damn day undecided
Then get out it's not meant for you and I didn't force it on your throat.
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Then get out it's not meant for you and I didn't force it on your throat.

Boy, shut the fvck up
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Boy, shut the fvck up
Shut up "kid"
I know you are still living with your mother collecting free food everyday
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by Issues40(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

grin grin grin grin you mean how to be a simp

No I am talking about how to be a better and more complete man. The road is rough but it is worth everything if you are willing to go down that path.......
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Issues40:

No I am talking about how to be a better and more complete man. The road is rough but it is worth everything if you are willing to go down that path.......

No I don't want
Re: The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Shut up "kid"
I know you are still living with your mother collecting free food everyday

I've seen you, grandpa

(1) (Reply)

Man Expresses Surprise At "Audacity" Of A Female Friend / Is Light The Fastest Object In the Universe? / Should I Go Report To Her Dad.....my Things Were Stolen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.