Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video (42379 Views)

Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Skyfornia:

https://www.nairaland.com/6835057/mirabel-obi-father-lost-contracts

Read and see what her twerking has caused her dad... I'm sure you will still be supporting her after reading the story above...in your eyes you are right and every other person is wrong...quit drugs bro. Before it is too late. You might think I'm insulting you but this is coming from a place of concern..cause I don't want you coming online tomorrow to beg me for money to treat your kidney.
Swears man don't think it's gonna be nice replying you since you are bent on bringing drugs into the matter..you don't know me man so why act like you do..
The stupidity from the men who revoked the girl father's contract just cos she was twerking..they only went to school but weren't looking at things from another side..how does twerking have to do with morals or warranting the father losing contract...
Nigerians are quick to judge by looks instead of looking beyond... enjoy.
Re: Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video by Sctests: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

MOST dissatisfied Paramedical students always claim to be in MEDICINE and SURGERY grin grin

A paramedic is an emergency medical technician also called 'first responders' in some climes. They are not your pharmacist, medical laboratory scientists or optometrists.

Let's argue about it please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now / UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.