Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown (2527 Views)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Unruly7(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Hello good morning guys

So yesterday morning I got the news in my village in Imo State about lockdown in SE starting tomorrow (Friday till 10th)

So I left my village yesterday to Aba to buy my phone from slot opposite Abia poly, I headed straight to milvaton park to get bus ticket to Abj, they all told me to come in the morning (today)
I lodged so this morning I got there at 5:50am the crowd I saw was much, by the time I got to Abuja park as of 6:am 1st and 2nd bus(Sienna) already left, I got the 3rd bus while I was still there the 4th and 5th bus got filled too

People trying to beat the deadline to avoid being stocked at home

This whole thing isn't funny anymore
Businesses will be on standstill till 10th

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Homeboiy: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2021
undecided
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by ThatFairGuy: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2021
What Ipob can not destroy does not exist undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by YeyeGbami: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2021
I will do exactly the same if i dey your shoes, Nigeria no worth my blood not to talk of my life.

3 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Saifullah01: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2021
Like the popular saying around here goes "Buhari must suffer"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Aidejay(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2021
lol. can never happen in yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Maxymilliano(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2021
South East is gradually going the way of Afghanistan after Taliban took over the reins of government ... cool

3 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Amatarasha(f): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Unruly7:
Hello good morning guys

So yesterday morning I got the news in my village in Imo State about lockdown in SE starting tomorrow (Friday till 10th)

So I left my village yesterday to Aba to buy my phone from slot opposite Abia poly, I headed straight to milvaton park to get bus ticket to Abj, they all told me to come in the morning (today)
I lodged so this morning I got there at 5:50am the crowd I saw was much, by the time I got to Abuja park as of 6:am 1st and 2nd bus(Sienna) already left, I got the 3rd bus while I was still there the 4th and 5th bus got filled too

What are ur plans on many boko haram inducted into the Nigerian military to uphold d Fulani supremacy ? Nothing
Fulanis nko , what is ur plans for fulanis who are all armed to the teeth to kill u when time is due? Nothing ,u go about with ur girlfriend fvcking upandan
Instead of arming ur ass for what is coming u for u , u are here blaming ipob for fighting ur fight , picking arms on ur behalf and choosing a soft way of dealing with thieves and crooks in d govt,it is a shame . continue listening to helinues d Fulani boy ,

7 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by SRAROFDAVID: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Maxymilliano:
South East is gradually going the way of Afghanistan after Taliban took over the reins of government ... cool

I thought you guys called the touts and miscarant, and illiterates , now una mouth don't dey change ndi ala

5 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Emergingnation(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Lol ! ThatFairFulaniGuy , Rather what Buhari can destroy doesn't exist...... Buhari is the one destroying your Nijiara.... He started pushing Igbo away from Nigeria by calling them 5% inconsequential that can't benefits from his government , which afterward was Implemented through his policies and appointment..... So your goon Buhari is the one spearheadedly destroying your one Nijiara....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Terorislam: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
. What Nigeria can not distroy does not exist, you can never have unity without justice
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Brimstone77: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
grin

Ipob didn't make 1=500.

Ipob didn't cause high cost of gas..

Infact ipob ain't the one that make Nigeria world poverty capital.

1 Like

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Amatarasha:
What are ur plans on many boko haram inducted into the Nigerian military to uphold d Fulani supremacy ? Nothing
Fulanis nko , what is ur plans for fulanis who are all armed to the teeth to kill u when time is due? Nothing ,u go about with ur girlfriend fvcking upandan
Instead of arming ur ass for what is coming u for u , u are here blaming ipob for fighting ur fight , picking arms on ur behalf and choosing a soft way of dealing with thieves and crooks in d govt,it is a shame . continue listening to helinues d Fulani boy ,

So your grand plan is to destroy your home before the destroyers come?

Smart move.

4 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2021
Amatarasha:
We yorubas are postponing our day of reckoning and d sturborn yeebos are embracing theirs so early! We yorubas are so wise but don't visualize many wars ahead.
As for now " Party after party ,
Party after party party !
Party after party party ,party after party party

Awwwwnnnn....she wants to be Yoruba so bad.

Ehya.

Anyway, I understand that the idea of war scares you shitless and I don't blame you. The only war you ever fought, you lost.

Yorubas are natural warriors. Go on Google and Google Yoruba wars and you'll see that we've been fighting wars long before your people even knew that people can stand and walk on two legs.

1 Like

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by mbaka0433: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2021
See as people dey drink sudrex/panadol for another man headache.... U can run to futajahlong, we are not complaining, let the lockdown begin..., thunda fire dat paedophile dat abused aisha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by RealAdewole(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Amatarasha:
We yorubas are postponing our day of reckoning and d sturborn yeebos are embracing theirs so early! We yorubas are so wise but don't visualize many wars ahead.
we rather turn everything to bittes politics, no plan for future just to eat today and forget about tomorrow

and the day of reckoning is even here neither Tinubu or Osinbobo will clinch APC ticket
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Tomek09(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2021
Amatarasha:
War is not meant for the feeble minded, fearful and timid.
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Tomek09(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

Awwwwnnnn....she wants to be Yoruba so bad.

Ehya.

Anyway, I understand that the idea of war scares you shitless and I don't blame you. The only war you ever fought, you lost.

Yorubas are natural warriors. Go on Google and Google Yoruba wars and you'll see that we've been fighting wars long before your people even knew that people can stand and walk on two legs.
Ur ancestor, Afonja would be laughing at you from his grave in Old Oyo State.
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Paretomaster1(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2021
After supporting those miscreants, now u all running to Abuja, and Lagos.....

1 Like

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomek09:

Ur ancestor, Afonja would be laughing at you from his grave in Old Oyo State.

And your ancestor, Ojukwu, the man who fleld Nigeria in women's clothes after pushing 3 million of his people off the cliff will be clapping at your foolishness right now.
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Tomek09(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

And your ancestor, Ojukwu, the man who fleld Nigeria in women's clothes after pushing 3 million of his people off the cliff will be clapping at your foolishness right now.
A show of bravery shouldn't be discussed among the dauntful, weak and timid. I will choose Ojukwu over Afonja and Awolowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomek09:

A show of bravery shouldn't be discussed among the dauntful, weak and timid. I will choose Ojukwu over Afonja and Awolowo.

Of course you will choose Ojukwu. Why won't you, after all you're a wrapper-tying boy.

Ojukwu tied one with gele to boot when he ran to Ivory coast.

He's your mentor.
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Ayrastarr(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Unruly7:
Hello good morning guys

How many hrs is from Aba to Abuja?

Is traveling by road safe?
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by uthlaw: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
rhe sit at home is too creepy Nigeria Economy,we are still waiting for that....stop running to Abuja and Lagos....stay in your region and make buhari suffer!

1 Like

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by DeadCountry: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
TripleOh7:

So your grand plan is to destroy your home before the destroyers come?

Smart move.
Yes!! is it your home? Are we complaining? Why are you so much concerned about what happened in South East? Face your terrorism infested region.

1 Like

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ipob just like wahala today fight tomorrow kill and na their blood brothers o and Yoruba will think they will not waste them if need arise
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by DeadCountry: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
SlyDev:
Ipob just like wahala today fight tomorrow kill and na their blood brothers o and Yoruba will think they will not waste them if need arise
Na your blood dem dey waste? Carry your useless amala and ewedu sympathy to molete ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by RuggedBiafran: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chai...IGBO people strong !!!...See as people wey dey "mock" igbo are now IGBO affairs commissioners and members of IGBO advisory council...Afonja Chapter.

Nothing wey Ekene no go see for Dili Chukwu!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by AntiBMC(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomek09:

That one is a Fulani c0w. The ancestor you will call that will actually pain him is the paedophile Uthman danfodio.
Re: My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Amatarasha:
You gay scammer disturb my mention again and I will track u down n arrest u, u think we don't know all ur activities?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Is APGA, APGA Is Anambra, See Early Results. / Breaking! Tension As Ijaw Finima Secedes From Bonny / Tomorrow’s Declaration- Bashir Ahmad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.