Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? (628 Views)

31 Problems Of Good Looking People / JUST IN: When Love Is Blind: Checkout This Picture / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Love is blind because it keeps no record of wrong or flaws in a person.

Love is blind because it keeps fighting against all odds

Love is blind because it pays no attention to logic

Love is blind because it gives no conditions.

Now my question is as follows;

If love is blind, why is it only for the rich and good looking people?

It appears as though no one wants to love the poor or the ugly onesgrin

1 Like

Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by Davash222(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Love is blind but e dey see the weight of a man's pocket. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by sajmark(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2021
BadRadio:

The "Love is blind" statement is one among many others that were invented by the feminised society to manipulate men.
Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2021
sajmark:

The "Love is blind" statement is one among many others that were invented by the feminised society to manipulate men.
cheesy
Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by Davash222(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2021
sajmark:

The statement I LOVE YOU was invented by a retired olosho when she found love at age 48.

2 Likes

Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Op u are very on point

Don't mind all these fellow deceiving themselves.

He/she loves/strongly desires the other
Why? Because they are sexually, physically attractive appealing in the eyes of the beholder.

They are just fooling themselves.
Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by AfroKnight: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2021
BadRadio:

It appears as though no one wants to love the poor or the ugly onesgrin

This question is for women in/from third world countries.

When a girl grows up in a community where everyday is a struggle against lack, and everyone is just one sickness away from poverty, you know you have to date people who can take care of you. It is not an excuse for hypergamy but it explains the roots, I guess.

Even those babes who love, date or marry struggling guys, do it because of the potential those guys have to make wealth. They look at your degree, your small successes, your career trajectory and the way you manage your finances. All these fuel her love for you.

We guys sef, na yansh we dey look. Babes have to look neat, have nice skin and nice shape for us to fall in love with them.

In short, F*ck love. grin

1 Like

Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by SmartPolician: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2021
sajmark:

You know you are lying...just continue. undecided
Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2021
When they say I love you, they actually meant "I love your physical attributes e.g voluptuous assets, muscular asset, fine face, gorilla chest/broad shoulders"
Re: If Love Is Blind, Why Is It Only For The Rich And Good Looking People? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2021
GrowthPlug:
When I say I love you I only like your yansh
lolcheesy

(1) (Reply)

When You Break Up With An African Lady / Mercy Johnson Warns Male Hair Stylist Who Allegedly Tried To Flirt With Her. / How To Ask A Girl For Her Number Online: The Best Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.