Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

When You Break Up With An African Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Break Up With An African Lady (626 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Break Up With An African Lady by PhotoComedy: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Imagine you just broke up with your woman and the next morning you wake up to see this in your house?

Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by joceey(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
grin
Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by habsydiamond(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2021
E no mean anything nao... I will think say dem just pack come the place dem rent nao.
Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by ceede2: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Iyalaya.

1 Like

Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by Conwarden: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2021
PhotoComedy:
Imagine you just broke up with your woman and the next morning you wake up to see this in your house?

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by Tokskob2008: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Pepper soup loading......
Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Na to kill everything hanging up there, no time for fear abeg. Before dey come for spiritual make i finish dem for physical first. I hate what i don't lie
Re: When You Break Up With An African Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Women matter no dey finish for una mouth.

(1) (Reply)

" So You Don't Want To Have Children" Na Big Scam! / Men Are Betrays, / Ebony Cowgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.