Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election (46014 Views)

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Iamziggy: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
This obsession is too much. Does it mean that these AFONJANESTERN miscreants and their useless KOGI based miscreants cant channel all their energy towards the impending turmoil in Ondo and Oyo States??

In ONDO the army has left their ROADS.....at the mercy of FULANI BANDITS.....their obsession is IPOB.

IN OYO FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE WRITTEN A LETTER TO THEM ...THEIR OBSESSION IS IPOB.

Sincerely speaking who do this people this thing??...Maybe its from their useless forefather that fell from the sky and smashed its head therefore it has become a generational thing the way these miscreants think...spits!!

Baba calm down una never see anything....
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by RuggedBiafran: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
You guyz are really slow. You have allegiance to APC ..but Atiku decamped to Apc and defeated Tinubu in "ondo state" by supporting and making Akeredolu win over Tinubu;s preferred candidate??

Guy go update yourself...you are watching too much Afonja propaganda spearheaded by TVC....SPITS!

Wiifesnatcher:

Buhari was rejected but Atiku was accepted by you remote zombies

Yoruba vote for the party they have allegiance with and Igbo voted for those they've their allegiance with

so what exactly are you crying for? because the reason for this your stupidity is beyond me
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
You guyz are really slow. You have allegiance to APC ..but Atiku decamped to Apc and defeated Tinubu in "ondo state" by supporting and making Akeredolu win over Tinubu;s preferred candidate??

Guy go update yourself...you are watching too much Afonja propaganda spearheaded by TVC....SPITS!

how is all this jargons going to stop ipob from stopping Anambra election?

don't go and have HBP with this speed of your stupidity Nnamdi

Yoruba have allegiance with APC, you chose your tent with PDP, so what's the fuss about

what's my business with Atiku won Ondo and Oyo crabs? your candidate lose both home and away yet na you Igbo dey cry even Fulani that he came from is not crying

go and get ready because you mumu go still cry more, make APC come catch Anambra for una, them go sabotage your ipob illiterates as hope is doing in IMO state and Ebonyi state. senseless lots
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Godispeace: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
u being an ediot is not insult . u can be stupid and its my right to tell u, u are insane , if u are indeed
Kenneth10110:

Behave like your educated my good friend even if you are not educated. You don't need to use insults just make your point. Ok you called me ediot thank you i made my point its part of my fundamental human right sir.
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Dedemworld: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
This obsession is too much. Does it mean that these AFONJANESTERN miscreants and their useless KOGI based miscreants cant channel all their energy towards the impending turmoil in Ondo and Oyo States??

In ONDO the army has left their ROADS.....at the mercy of FULANI BANDITS.....their obsession is IPOB.

IN OYO FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE WRITTEN A LETTER TO THEM ...THEIR OBSESSION IS IPOB.

Sincerely speaking who do this people this thing??...Maybe its from their useless forefather that fell from the sky and smashed its head therefore it has become a generational thing the way these miscreants think...spits!!

THE EARLIER YOU STOP CRYING THE BETTER FOR YOU
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by RuggedBiafran: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
I want to know something ...DO YOU BLEED angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Dedemworld:

THE EARLIER YOU STOP CRYING THE BETTER FOR YOU
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by GardenOfGod(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
How many times has the handlers of the motherland insulted my person, do you know? If a serving Minister could say that terrorists killing a fellow human like you are just "doing their business", isn't that enough insult on the sanctity of life? Don't lecture me on "insult"
tyup:

I'm not being toxic here man, you were insulting the mother land that birthed you and I and felt it's just all right. it's just so wrong! do you know what weaponry looks like?? if Army had deployed 10% of what weaponry really is, you would have cried genocidal act formation. you don't know what it means to be a Nigerian soldier to, if you do, you won't join folks on here berating them.

#Stop insulting the mother land
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Kenneth10110(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Godispeace:
me being an ediot is not your concern or insult . i can be stupid and its my right to tell u, i am insane , as i am indeed

Kkk... enjoy its your right to tell me
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by RuggedBiafran: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
keep quiet kid...even the useless hope and umahi couldn't do anything. they also observe sit @ home. even now, So how did they sabotage the east?? didn't they ban open grazing??..so how will they do us "strong" thing Afonja??

You think ranting online is ballz??...give it to the SE who still run their lives even after all the mockery from scavengers likr you.

I told you about APC just to let you know that even APC is not in your grasp...as you rant here like a zombie.

IPOB call Biafra you run mad like a certified zombie....is it your Biafra?? ...kill yasef...Spits!!

Wiifesnatcher:

how is all this jargons going to stop ipob from stopping Anambra election?

don't go and have HBP with this speed of your stupidity Nnamdi

Yoruba have allegiance with APC, you chose your tent with PDP, so what's the fuss about

what's my business with Atiku won Ondo and Oyo crabs? your candidate lose both home and away yet na you Igbo dey cry even Fulani that he came from is not crying

go and get ready because you mumu go still cry more, make APC come catch Anambra for una, them go sabotage your ipob illiterates as hope is doing in IMO state and Ebonyi state. senseless lots
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by egoldman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
majamajic:

No , it's a different case , APC came 4th in imo
In this Anambra election , the way it's going now , APC might win it directly , not from court

Meaning Igbos voting APC into power? Wetin u dey smoke? So till now you have lot seen the signal that APC with federal might is determined to impose their candidate on Anambra people?
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by udemzyudex(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
I no wan hear say na tailor he be ooo, no be ESN or he dey go work ooo dem arrest am.

Na election day, stay indoor if you no wan vote, if you wan vote hold your pvc, dress responsible and go straight to your pooling boot.
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by B2Bmen: 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
majamajic:

No , it's a different case , APC came 4th in imo
In this Anambra election , the way it's going now , APC might win it directly , not from court
oga are u a beneficiary of this present administration of agberos in onitsha? APC win APGA win PDP win YPP win what is the difference? Are all of them not the same? Enough of this APC will win rant oga make we hear word abeg. All of them na thief, them don use Apga Apga finish us bross make we hear something abeg, hope u are not one of all this Apga agbero intemediating, beating people who are carrying load for their legitimate business? Oga anybody wey won win make e win abeg, una no fit confuse us again.
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Dedemworld: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
I want to know something ...DO YOU BLEED angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

GO AND ASK UR FADA, IF HE DO SEE DISCHARGES Nobody is beating you, and u re crying...
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by isaacprinz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
GardenOfGod:
Chaii! Is this all Nigerian Army got in their weaponry to display for a show of force?
Isn't it shameful to behold what a whole giant of Africa is showcasing? shocked cheesy
Lol....so they should display all the armour tanks and chemical weapons? As if that will stop the current wailing.
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Emekaonline: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

So that you and your stinking family can go on killing spree as you did to Akunyili? Nonsense!
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by bigcasava1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Amalarudeen:

Herbivorous Oily skulled muslims with their cylindrical ewedu mouths are already here grin
hahaha!!
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by bigcasava1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Them just dey mumu themselves. If they hear bomblast na jakpaaa!
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by ifiokjohn(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ushman333:
Nigeria needs more armed forces.

It is within the powers of the president to declare marshall law, if need be. Democracy was birthed by blood, we can't allow a few hoodlums scare us...they will have to shed their blood.
As una dey do no forget say na so Ethiopia take start. In a few days Tigrays will take over Addis Ababa. Nigeria should not do anyhow and start civil war cause we in the south south won't be fighting for NIGERIA we go just dey do sit-down and watch ..by the way I'll be cheering the biafrans cause if they get it right it means we in the south to can also leave ....
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Xocan: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
If not for the military presence, we all know what would’ve been going on on the streets.

propaganda is what u pple feed on. The pple are ipob, come to east get in touch with the real situation of things happening. you do know the East already made up their minds. So stop peddling lies
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by GardenOfGod(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6834602/hundreds-flee-homes-iswap-overpowers ... read and know that I was not wrong
isaacprinz:
Lol....so they should display all the armour tanks and chemical weapons? As if that will stop the wailing.
Boko boys just overpower them with all their "chemical weapons" according to you grin
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by riczy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hemanwel:
As far as I'm concerned, this Anambra State election is done and dusted! We already know Prof Chukwuma Soludo has won the election. Every other thing is just to fulfil all righteousness.

The only cause for worry is the APC-led federal government that would want to use the security apparatus to disenfranchise people from voting their preferred candidate, thereby engaging in massive rigging in favor of their candidate, Andy Uba. And I hope ndi Anambra would resist any attempt to do that. You guys should take a cue from ndi Edo State.
how wud u resist it wen u were asked to sit @ home? Edo no b Lagos!!! Ogbane
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Ipisi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
JavaScript90:
Militarization of the state will scare people from voting. This is a wrong strategy, unless the government has perfected plans to rig the polls. Dialogue is always the solution not war.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

What's your charge rate like?

I don't have much money but I need web App for my startup business
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Blackdisciple(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Well every were is just silence, I hope people will come out and vote without fear......
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by JavaScript90: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ipisi:

What's your charge rate like?

I don't have much money but I need web App for my startup business
Why not chat me up on WhatsApp. Let us discuss this
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Banmeallday: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
JUST LOOK AT THE ROAD THE OUTDATED SECOND HAND MILITARY VEHICLES ARE DRIVING AND PARKED ON...

AND they want us to go and vote again in a useless election

My NIGGAS from the NIGGER AREA NAWAH
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by majamajic(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
egoldman:

Meaning Igbos voting APC into power? Wetin u dey smoke? So till now you have lot seen the signal that APC with federal might is determined to impose their candidate on Anambra people?

When u get home just ask your daddy 'wetin him smoke ?
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
keep quiet kid...even the useless hope and umahi couldn't do anything. they also observe sit @ home. even now, So how did they sabotage the east?? didn't they ban open grazing??..so how will they do us "strong" thing Afonja??

You think ranting online is ballz??...give it to the SE who still run their lives even after all the mockery from scavengers likr you.

I told you about APC just to let you know that even APC is not in your grasp...as you rant here like a zombie.

IPOB call Biafra you run mad like a certified zombie....is it your Biafra?? ...kill yasef...Spits!!

if IMO state gov stand firm against Army invasion like Ondo counterpart, your kinsmen wouldn't have lost lives and properties in IMO state, Hope allowed them and Ebonyi gov have always threatened you when you abuse the president, just let Anambra fall in the hand of APC then you will know what I'm saying

your low IQ that you're using to rant here you think is the reality of things in political superiority in Anambra presently

sense you will still get
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by dettolgel: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kissiemu:

Your former statement didn't say anything about election. You were defending IPOB's violence

Please can point out the part of my former post that was in defence of violence? Maybe I missed that part. cool
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by dettolgel: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Grandmeister:

My thinking cap is firmly on! It was this same tactic that disenfranchised the igbos from voting in 2015 and 2019. Kanu's no election cries caused many Igbo voters in the east to refrain from voting. At the end of the day Buhari and his allies got their way. What leverage were they fighting for in 2015 and 2019? Apc is already gearing to win the most powerful eastern state this weekend and it's all because of kanu and his organisation. We have been lacking political control since the war, our bargaining chip has been our strength in commerce but ipob is also whittling that down with the sit at home orders. They are weakening the east much better than those who are against the igbos could have contrived. Can't you see that? Telling our kids not to go to school on Monday thereby attacking the education of the future Igbo generation can't you see that?!! Kanu hasn't built one hospital in Igbo land but is quick to give ak47 to the future generation of Igbo land can't you see that??!! Think igbos think!!

Let me start from the bottom telling our kids not to go school on Monday has been sorted out. Now they can go to school on Saturday at least they still have five school days in a week.

Igbos being disenfranchised, if you are true to yourself you would have known that Nigerians are disenfranchised not just Igbos. Voting in Nigeria means nothing and has never the changed the life of the ordinary man.

All the northerns and South Westerns that voted in the present crop of politicians are they buying goods and services at a different price? Do they visit special hospitals when sick? Or did the government reserved any special school for them because they participated in the last election? Did the government even did any of the things he promised them?

Saying the Igbos are the one disenfranchising themselves is a bold face lie. Did you remember how difficult and impossible it was for most southerners to get their voters during 2019 elections? Are you going to put that also on the Igbos? Abeg fear God.

Who does the election in Nigeria favor? The politicians the masses going out to vote is a way for the politicians to legitimized their illegality before the international committee.

I am not saying that they ain't going to rig the election whether the masses vote or not. But we have been making it easy for them year in year out. Let them sweet it out this time all of them.
Re: Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election by Albertgr8: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
too much security can spoil the show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic) / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.