Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? (1110 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Afrobasic(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
These days, I have noticed I have little to no interest in females (even sex_ually).

Background
I am someone you can consider as ultra red-pill. for the last two years and counting, I start my morning listening to red-pill content from the black manosphere on youtube. I am so focused on my grind, it doesn't even occur to me to get in a relationship. I just think females are massive liabilites, so I do not even bother.

Quite recently, I got talking with some female with a massive behind; the type that would make the simp version of me from 5 years ago cum just by looking at it; the type to post a picture on IG with 100s of simps begging for her attention in her comments. She was so intrested in me that by day 3 of talking, she was at my place. Ideally, this should have been an easy meal, as she had all the assets a man could dream of. however, I realized I just wasn't stimulated at all even when she took off all her clothes. so I quickly told her to leave.

On reflection, I wondered if I have overdosed on the red-pill to the point where I am not even attracted to females no more?? Has any red-pill OG in the house experienced this too?
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by KiNg0G: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
This ain't redpill

Redpill doesn't kill your libido or your sexual drive.

Instead it teaches you about self control and how to relate with the society at large not only women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by iamtardey: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
êjoh
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by CandyOps(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shey u nack abi you no nack? And if she dey Lag u fit throw your guys pass o
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
KiNg0G:
This ain't redpill

Instead it teaches you about self control and how to relate with the society at large not only women.

You have sense.
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Afrobasic(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
KiNg0G:
This ain't redpill

True, I must have mixed the redpill with Blackpill unknowingly, as my attraction to women is overshadowed by my disdain towards them.

1 Like

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Akinbahm(m): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
KiNg0G:
This ain't redpill

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by BlackfireX: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
This one don mix

Ipobpill with iris pill

grin

1 Like

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
You didn't overdose on anything, you just have erectile dysfunction.

Afrobasic:
These days, I have noticed I have little to no interest in females (even sex_ually).

Background
I am someone you can consider as ultra red-pill. for the last two years and counting, I start my morning listening to red-pill content from the black manosphere on youtube. I am so focused on my grind, it doesn't even occur to me to get in a relationship. I just think females are massive liabilites, so I do not even bother.

Quite recently, I got talking with some female with a massive behind; the type that would make the simp version of me from 5 years ago cum just by looking at it; the type to post a picture on IG with 100s of simps begging for her attention in her comments. She was so intrested in me that by day 3 of talking, she was at my place. Ideally, this should have been an easy meal, as she had all the assets a man could dream of. however, I realized I just wasn't stimulated at all even when she took off all her clothes. so I quickly told her to leave.

On reflection, I wondered if I have overdosed on the red-pill to the point where I am not even attracted to females no more?? Has any red-pill OG in the house experienced this too?

1 Like

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Skepticus: 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
Afrobasic:

True, I must have mixed the redpill with Blackpill unknowingly, as my attraction to women is overshadowed by my disdain towards them.

You mix things up. That's not the black pill. The term, Black Pill is another concept all together focusing on looks. Some black pill theories intertwine with the red pill though.

That said, you are perfectly fine and may have reached a stage where you have been totally unplugged from the matrix and having a control over your libido. Having a firm control over your libido in the face of a sexually attractive woman is a great step in STAYING red-pilled which is a problem for newbies in the red pill who fall back into their blue-pilled delusion immediately at the sight of a woman.

It doesn't mean you have some type of sexual dysfunction or being asexual. Now, you are at low risk of being manipulated in the turf of women's game which is SEX (real or implied) as you are not flooded with hormones that makes a lot of men lose FOCUS of the bigger intricacies of life. If you plan not to give out your precious COMMITMENT to women (Going MGTOW), that is a plus. You have a whole life of focusing solely on yourself and carrying others purposeful to your goals, along with you.

Congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Afrobasic(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
Skepticus:

You mix things up. That's not the black pill. The term, Black Pill is another concept all together focusing on looks. Some black pill theories intertwine with the red pill though.

That said, you are perfectly fine and may have reached a stage where you have been totally unplugged from the matrix and having a control over your libido. Having a firm control over your libido in the face of a sexually attractive woman is a great step in STAYING red-pilled which is a problem for newbies in the red pill who fall back into their blue-pilled delusion immediately at the sight of a woman.

It doesn't mean you have some type of sexual dysfunction or being asexual. Now, you are at low risk of being manipulated in the turf of women's game which is SEX (real or implied) as you are not flooded with hormones that makes a lot of men lose FOCUS of the bigger intricacies of life. If you plan not to give out your precious COMMITMENT to women (Going MGTOW), that is a plus. You have a whole life of focusing solely on yourself and carrying others purposeful to your goals, along with you.

Congratulations!!!

This is exactly the conclusion I've come to in the months since I wrote this!.

I've gone full MGTOW and have very little time for women (Except when it's time to check them).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Remman(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2022
Afrobasic:
These days,

Background

Quite recently, I got talking with some female with a massive behind; the type that would make the simp version of me from 5 years ago cum just by looking at it; the type to post a picture on IG with 100s of simps begging for her attention in her comments. She was so intrested in me that by day 3 of talking, she was at my place. Ideally, this should have been an easy meal, as she had all the assets a man could dream of. however, I realized I just wasn't stimulated at all even when
redpill are chronic womanizers. You're impotent and prostrate cancer is developing. Seek medical attention immediately.
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Ifakiland(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2022
Afrobasic:

Background

Nothing absolutely wrong with you my man, as a redpiller, sometimes when you converse with a girl and you find out she's empty on the inside, even her outward beauty disgust you. I guess when she visited you and you guys talked you found out she's just a pretty fool on a a way lower mental level Dan you are and seeing her naked just made her look even more foolish

2 Likes

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Ifakiland(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2022
Afrobasic:

Background

Nothing absolutely wrong with you my man, as a redpiller, sometimes when you converse with a girl and you find out she's empty on the inside, even her outward beauty disgust you. I guess when she visited you and you guys talked you found out she's just a pretty fool on a a way lower mental level Dan you are and seeing her naked just made her look even more foolish
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by InfinityFabric: 7:02pm On May 28, 2022
I am so focused on my grind, it doesn't even occur to me to get in a relationship.
No, you just realized they're complement to your life not the main purpose of your existence.
I just think females are massive liabilities, so I do not even bother.
They can be assets too. Now you're entering the Black-pill doomer territory.

Red pill exists so that you don't HATE women for what they cannot be to you. Understand them to get the best outta them, not hate them.
But yes, they're NOT logically astute.
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Afrobasic(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:
I am so focused on my grind, it doesn't even occur to me to get in a relationship.
No, you just realized they're complement to your life not the main purpose of your existence.

They can be assets too. Now you're entering the Black-pill doomer territory.

Red pill exists so that you don't HATE women for what they cannot be to you. Understand them to get the best outta them, not hate them.
But yes, they're NOT logically astute.

Great points.

duly noted.
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Wilson500: 11:38am On May 29, 2022
OP may have become sapiosexual on his journey of becoming a redpiller because he now looks beyond the physical beauty of a woman. It's not a case of erectile dysfunction

1 Like

Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by VenumX: 11:53am On May 29, 2022
Afrobasic:

You are gradually turning gay. You should be proud. That's the workings of the red pill.

Your redpill pioneers are all cross dressers if you don't know.
Re: Possible Side Effects Of The Red-pill? by Robertgreene1(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2022
U now "illuminated" bro...
U ve seen the light...
Welcome to the club...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 / Woman Almost Die From Powerful Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.