Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 (1108 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by abiolamitodun(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2022
Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by samwash(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
Asking for a friend

How I wish you where asking for yourself, I will give you the right answer & reasons.
Let your friend search for knowledge my himself.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Juliusmomoh2: 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
I'm above 40, and yes I have
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Blunttruth: 8:07pm On May 01, 2022
abiolamitodun:
Asking for a friend
Depends if you aren't sexually active it's normal.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Vinnie2000(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
Even@40yrs of age. Once you are staying off for long, Wet dream na sure!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by MAGG0T(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2022
smiley

don't lie down facing up, every night...always lie with your belly, you wouldn't experience wet dream again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Omicron123: 8:19pm On May 01, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

don't lie down facing up, every night...always lie with your belly, you wouldn't experience wet dream again.
Lol, so the person wey dey come knack am for night is always on top... Funny guy

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by shegunmessi(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2022
I hear say the wet dream dey cause badluck,Shay na Tru ni,just asking dou?
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Vinnie2000(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2022
shegunmessi:
I hear say the wet dream dey cause badluck,Shay na Tru ni,just asking dou?
BIG LIE! Wet dreams are normal.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Chiraq77(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2022
Yes,if you are not sexually active for a long time and not masturbating,the body will look for a way to release semen.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Frales6(f): 10:23pm On May 01, 2022
abi na water spirit?
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by slawormiir: 10:25pm On May 01, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Thinking too much about sex and getting horrny during the day results in wet dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by seunak2016: 10:46pm On May 01, 2022
wet dream is spiritual, it happened and might be normal but it's not good because some spirit wandering through the night and hijack the stuff and take advantage of it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Nobody: 1:36am On May 02, 2022
seunak2016:
wet dream is spiritual, it happened and might be normal but it's not good because some spirit wandering through the night and hijack the stuff and take advantage of it.

Habamana! shocked
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by ThinkSmarter: 8:55am On May 02, 2022
Having wet dream is not an illness, disability or sin.
Wet dreams is the body involuntarily triggering emissions of semen due to high doses of testosterone and sperm in sperm duct.
These triggers an erotic thoughts in the part of the human brain associated with sexuality.
The thoughts are in transmitted from the brain to the right body parts, trigger of the necessary stimuli.
This is also how all our thoughts are relayed from our brain to the various body parts.
Positive thoughts =good effect on the body
And vice versa.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by shegunmessi(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
BIG LIE! Wet dreams are normal.
Well,i can't dispute ur fact bro,but based on what I have heard from several people's that such has been happening to,that's why I say such �
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by dareh85: 9:46am On May 02, 2022
Yes if u don't have girlfriend or having sex .....is not spiritual but is normal if u don't have sex

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Nyascobar1414: 10:56am On May 02, 2022
MAGG0T:
smiley

dont lie with your belly bro.. Thats a bad sleeping pattern... The effect is always on your posture; you wont be able to stand erect.
Re: Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 by Southernigbo: 11:39am On May 02, 2022
Look out 4 one poor village girl and use 300k to marry her

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls Help Me And I Will Apreciate / Why Would Some Guys Probably Die For A Woman’s Validation Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.