Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. (36913 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Woman Who Lured Teenagers Into Prostitution In Delta Jailed In Anambra / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Blakjewelry(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
Were you born stu-pid, look at someone that stumbled on data insulting himself.

Do you know how US government works?

Dumb ass kid

U be mumu and I will repeat a thousand times, btw my weekly sub go feed you for a week. And nope I don't need to be a government agent to reply, because it people like you that works there. I thought you were making sense until you mentioned been killed just because you want to getaway.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by driand(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Someone told my sister that there was a connection for a sales rep. Job in UAE, since she's yet to get a job after her NYSC, (you know how tough Nigeria is now. But it will require her to pay some money for her visa, flight ticket and other necessary documents, but my sister told her that she currently don't have money to process any international papers.

After much discussion this lady told my sister not to worry that all documentations including flight ticket will be paid for her but on a commission fee when she arrived her destination and upon resuming work in UAE, a percentage of her salary will be remitted to them until she pays up the debt incurred.

This was two months ago precisely August. Now fast forward to yesterday 3rd November 2021, I got a WhatsApp message from my sister telling me that she was being forced into prostitution upon arriving and not the sales job as was agreed.

I told her to find a way to come back to Nigeria since she has a return ticket that will expire in 4 days time valid till 8th November 2021.

Now the issue is:
1. Her Boss, as she called her earlier took her passport upon arrival in the pretense that she may misplace it or it may get stolen.

2. Her boss insisted on her paying all the debt incurred in processing her peppers which is 125% extra on what she spent in bringing her to Dubai, which amounts to N3.5 million Naira.

Please is there a way she can return back without her international passport since she went there legally and her return ticket is still valid.

Please we need help as during this altercation since yesterday, I cannot communicate with her as her Boss has seized her phone. It's now a matter of life and death.
return where? So you want the other woman to lose her money just like that?

2 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Evergreen4(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Report to NAPTIP office here in Nigeria and tell your sister to report to the nearest police station in UAE
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Naanlong01: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy, call NAPTIP, they will takeove. 07030000203. National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Anonymoususher: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Contact NAPTIP TO FOLLOW UP THE ISSUE

https://www.naptip.gov.ng/contact-2/

PUT A CALL THROUGH TO Sandra Ezekwesili on hard fact or Wemimo Adewunmi on Table talk both on 99.3 Nigeria info FM.... Several times they talk and educate people about issues like this and proffer solutions... https://www.nigeriainfo.fm/

I am surprised you People allowed yourselves to be fooled when there is information about human trafficking everywhere...

Listen to educative radio stations like Nigeria Info you people will say No that it is the one that plays music from morning till night that you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by onelovenigeria(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Someone told my sister that there was a connection for a sales rep. Job in UAE, since she's yet to get a job after her NYSC, (you know how tough Nigeria is now. But it will require her to pay some money for her visa, flight ticket and other necessary documents, but my sister told her that she currently don't have money to process any international papers.

After much discussion this lady told my sister not to worry that all documentations including flight ticket will be paid for her but on a commission fee when she arrived her destination and upon resuming work in UAE, a percentage of her salary will be remitted to them until she pays up the debt incurred.

This was two months ago precisely August. Now fast forward to yesterday 3rd November 2021, I got a WhatsApp message from my sister telling me that she was being forced into prostitution upon arriving and not the sales job as was agreed.

I told her to find a way to come back to Nigeria since she has a return ticket that will expire in 4 days time valid till 8th November 2021.

Now the issue is:
1. Her Boss, as she called her earlier took her passport upon arrival in the pretense that she may misplace it or it may get stolen.

2. Her boss insisted on her paying all the debt incurred in processing her peppers which is 125% extra on what she spent in bringing her to Dubai, which amounts to N3.5 million Naira.

Please is there a way she can return back without her international passport since she went there legally and her return ticket is still valid.

Please we need help as during this altercation since yesterday, I cannot communicate with her as her Boss has seized her phone. It's now a matter of life and death.
well it a diffcult one , but there is always a solution ...i will leave the blame part and tell you the solution to this problem of yours....
where in dubai does your sister stay?
she can not call the police ....they might not answer her because of the problems nigerian have been creating here....and
2 her boss as you called her having people working for her ...like cult people that she can easily call and give them money...
the best solution is for your sister to run to nigeria consulate ...i believe it still at financial centre metro station area...sheikh zayed road and they can issue her a TC ....it an emergency travel certificate. and she can travel with that and a flight ticket.... your sister have to be really smart and careful.... and if you need further help ...i could

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Simplythebest: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very easy to settle. Let her visit nearest police station and tell them everything that happens and that she want to come back the police will help her settle everything. Even to arrest the guy police will find him were ever he is. So the best thing is police station cus going to Nigeria embassy is waste of time, energy and money.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Adeoyelee: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Blakjewelry:

U mumu Sha.

grin grin bro

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by onelovenigeria(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Simplythebest:
Very easy to settle. Let her visit nearest police station and tell them everything that happens and that she want to come back the police will help her settle everything. Even to arrest the guy police will find him were ever he is. So the best thing is police station cus going to Nigeria embassy is waste of time, energy and money.
it not a waste of time.... the police are tired of matters relating to nigerian....the best bet is the consulate or embassy

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by obakorex: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Advise her to report to Dubai police, dey will intervene, they will help her retrieve her passport and repatriate her to Nigeria. That is how dos naija people and agent behaves in Duabi, dey will look for any means to extort u. Infact how much is Dubai visa(3months) and ticket dat is not upto 500k.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Lxc1: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Really
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
grandstar:
Kaynnedy
She has a good case on her hand but I don't know how the system works over there.

She should just walk over to the police station and file a complaint that she was tricked to coming to Dubai for prostiitutio and wants to go back home to Nigeria but the traffickers have seized her passports.

I'm sure the trafficker would be arrested and thrown into jail. Your sister might be deported or simply sent back home. She committed no offense but rather a victim.

As I have already said, I don't know the system there works but from the look of things, she does have a case.

Also, there should be a Nigerian embassy in the UAE. They could help.
the Nigerian embassy is the wrongest place to go in a situation like this. Some of those traffickers have connection with the Nigerian embassy, and they could easily get their way out by bribing Nigerian embassy officers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Dialpad: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Keep sucking your mom's breast, play with your belly button in the process.... lol

Your weekly sub will feed who .... ha ha ha..

Nigerians that have not had a decent meal too will talk about people that can alter their destiny.

Mu mu

Blakjewelry:

U be mumu and I will repeat a thousand times, btw my weekly sub go feed you for a week. And nope I don't need to be a government agent to reply, because it people like you that works there. I thought you were making sense until you mentioned been killed just because you want to getaway.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Rickylambert: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
This guy that posted this thing here and isn’t responding to suggestions isn’t smart.

The moment she called you and informed you about here situation.U should have known she’s already in danger,the first u would av asked her is to send u quickly the pictures and contacts of her traffickers,Her location possibly.Because your post has no means of locating her since they obviously has seized her phone.

Keep calling her and also extend ur search for the lady that contacted her.Send the lady’s identity to NAPTIP and other agency ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Adeoyelee: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
kingsceemark:
I prayed to your sister make her stupid Boss no dey this nairaland, because e go be casting oooooo

Hmmm... Another angle

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Ofadaman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
From a friends experience, those people are very ruthless, and even reporting to their local police may not save her, in most instances, she'd not be allowed to go out, or have access to phones or even money. It's like a sex camp, they house women there, and different men come to sleep with them and the men remit money to the criminals who run this sex slave camps. After many years many of them end up broken, with no real contact to funds and family, if they don't end up with sickness they often get pregnant and are disposed off.

They are that ruthles, the main focus now is to find a way to contact the woman who worked it for her or the bosses she worked for and pay them the money, so she comes back home safely, you can also report to the embassy and police (most times these idiots are part of the syndicate). Whatever you do,be very careful, they have your sister in their custody and it's critical she returns back alive, even though unfortunately, she may have to suffer a little , being alive is better.

And you must also avoid this sort of publicity on nairaland ,my friend also got contacted here on nairaland so if they're reading this, it may become an issue for her. It's a dicey situation.
Those fckers are ruthless, you need to find that person that worked it, check her documents, before she left the country, she must have given U something na, Pls check ,

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Commanderinpips: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Let her run to Nigeria embassy in U.A.E. I believe they will be of great help
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by tonididdy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

She should ask questions around for directions (I'm not so sure but I think it's an immigration office in the outskirts of Dubai)

They can issue her a paper she can use to board without her passport but I think it comes with a uae lifeban
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
sad
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by lawallawal86(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Go to any NIDCOM Offices in nigeria and make ur complain before its too late
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by chris51(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
She was trafficked, this is obviously against her wish.

Gather evidence proving all you are doing was not your intention from the onset( remember she is not a minor)

Find your way to US embassy in UAE, tell them you are an exploited woman, let them know there will be consequences if you go back to Nigeria (instant death)

Your sister could be granted assaylum.

Not as easy as that.
Is she a US citizen?
What US embassy got to do with it?
Her best bet is UAE Police

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by chris51(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=chris51 post=107330360][/quote]
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by GeneralPula: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
I’ve said it countless times on here..

There’s no job for Nigerians in Dubai..

There’s this particular Dubai guy that’s always putting up tread to deceive people, about how to get jobs in UAE... It’s all lies..

It’s either prostitution or scam, nothing else..

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by checkolatunji: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Tell her to run to the nearest police station if she got the chance to and tell her story there.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by tonididdy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol some posts here talking about us Embassy? grin
Seriously.....

@OP Dubai trafficking isn't that sophisticated like Italians or Spanish rings.
They can't harm her physically but do not rule Poisoning out of the possibilities.

I already told you what your sister needs to do.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Dialpad: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
If you live in the US, you will hear weird stories of how people got there.

Remember I did not say she will get assaylum, I said she could which means there is no guarantee

[quote author=chris51 post=107330360][/quote]

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by ogkrakkid(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
She was trafficked, this is obviously against her wish.

Gather evidence proving all you are doing was not your intention from the onset( remember she is not a minor)

Find your way to US embassy in UAE, tell them you are an exploited woman, let them know there will be consequences if you go back to Nigeria (instant death)

Your sister could be granted assaylum.

Chai u too much..
Nothing more nothing less.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense... Person offer you help randomly and all expense paid trip till you started working and you agreed..
Even in Freetown there is no Free Meal..

Next pls..

6 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by femi4: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Report to the police
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by MrMacinterchi1: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Human trafficking..
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by hedonido: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Always avoid the free lunch my people. It is often a trojan horse. But Naija females would never listen.

Someone would just sponsor your trip abroad all expense paid for the obviously too good to be true condition that a percentage of the salary you would earn from a waiting job will be used to repay. Common now.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by ismaog4u(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Write to abike dabiri ok Facebook page. She will be of help. ...pls act fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Pours Cameroon Pepper Into Wife’s Private In Ebonyi, Faces Divorce / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.