Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me (72760 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by xtervaganza(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

If he had been a Christian with the same story, I bet you will be here praising jesus and posting rubbish about how he should go for thanksgiving at the church.
HYPOCRITE.
The level of hypocrisy in the Nigerian Christian community is pathetic.
alaye, I'm an Ijebu man. Ijebu no de get religion. We are Christian, Muslim and traditionalist all in one. I get pastors, Alfa and babalawo. So leave your religious bias aside.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Ephemmm: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This is interesting.

What are the Clear Signs?

Does this mean the Clear Signs of Jesus should be accepted by Muslims, because it is Allah who permitted it? But if so, why don't Muslims accept Jesus the way Christians do, when clearly they should? There's an open collaboration, meaning Muslims should believe in Jesus. Why resisting the words of the Holy Quran?

If 3:55 above said that Allah lifted Jesus, and those who follow Him will be Superior on the day of Resurrection compared to any others.

Doesn't that clearly mean that Jesus is the way?

It is evident that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life even inside quran.

But their Alfas would rather concentrate on churchs' system, which can never be perfect.

I know more about Jesus through quran.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by kutashi: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Americafighter:

You mean alau aku boom is the only way... You no even get shame.... All terrorist is a Muslim and All Muslim is a terrorist sympathizer
You just showed why you an idiot and how wasteful your life is! Are you happy now? I know who you are by your 'spelling bomb'! Go and get a drug to traffic! Since that's the job of your people who happened to come from religion of Confusion!
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Prince001:
Some of u people are living in a dream world cos according to Jesus in the bible, he was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel and last time I checked I'm from Yoruba nation. I hope these xtain and islam religion gullibility wont kill many of us oooo cos na the same thing they make u people not to ask for una right cos ur Pastors or Imams says!!!! Make una search for knowledge so that una go be free instead of religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed, Jesus Christ's mission is to the lost sheep of Israel, Israel's children who were scattered, by God, to all the ends of the earth - to every tribe, every tongue, and every nation out there.
19 I will put a mark on some of the people. I will send some of these saved people to the nations of Tarshish, Libya, Lud (the land of archers), Tubal, Greece, and all the faraway lands. Those people have never heard my teachings. They have never seen my Glory. So the saved people will tell the nations about my glory.
20 And they will bring all your brothers and sisters from those other nations to my holy mountain[g] Jerusalem as an offering to the Lord. Your brothers and sisters will ride on horses, mules, camels, and in chariots and wagons. They will be like the gifts that the Israelites bring on clean plates to the Temple of the Lord.
21 I will also choose some of these people to be priests and Levites.” The Lord himself said this. - Isaiah 66 vs 19 - 20
The lost sheep of Israel are gentiles too who have the blood of Jacob in them. And they are to be found in every nation. That is what God said make clear even right in His Law of Moses. He would scatter them, and He would, later on, gather them back when the time is right. So, as Jesus Christ made clear through His teachings and the fact that He called His followers to be fishers of men implying that He did not come for everyone, He is indeed sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, and the man standing right next to you right this minute could be one of them. undecided

So, it goes to say that a Yoruba man who claims to be of the Yoruba nation could in fact also be of the lost tribe of Israel. undecided
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Prince001(m): 1:01am On Dec 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Indeed, Jesus Christ's mission is to the lost sheep of Israel, Israel's children who were scattered, by God, to all the ends of the earth - to every tribe, every tongue, and every nation out there. The lost sheep of Israel are gentiles too who have the blood of Jacob in them. And they are to be found in every nation. That is what God said make clear even right in His Law of Moses. He would scatter them, and He would, later on, gather them back when the time is right. So, as Jesus Christ made clear through His teachings and the fact that He called His followers to be fishers of men implying that He did not come for everyone, He is indeed sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, and the man standing right next to you right this minute could be one of them. undecided

So, it goes to say that a Yoruba man who claims to be of the Yoruba nation could in fact also be of the lost tribe of Israel. undecided

Typical slave mentality cos u think people of Isreal are better than Yoruba by saying we are lost tribe of Isreal. Why can't Isreal be lost tribe of Yoruba? This religion thing no dey make u a think independently smh
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Kobojunkie: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2022
Prince001:
1. Typical slave mentality cos u think people of Isreal are better than Yoruba by saying we are lost tribe of Isreal.
2. Why can't Isreal be lost tribe of Yoruba? This religion thing no dey make u a think independently smh
1. Only a fool would think a people cursed and scattered by their God are assumed better than others. undecided

2. Are yoruba's cursed by their gods? Ignorance is not bliss. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.