Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me (72739 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) / Help Me Before Termites Collapse My Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by MrMacinterchi1: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
JAMO84:
Nonsense.
Billions of people lived before Jesus, who saved them?
Do you want to tell me that they are all in hell?
which means all those Jews that lived before Jesus won't be in heaven too. That guy no too well

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
As if it was a muslim builder that rejected a Christian and such calamity happened to the muslim you hypocrites wouldn't be celebrating by now giving useless testimony and CAN of worms issuing statements

I know alot of christians in lagos and how they discriminate against Muslims

The criminals in the Criminal Association of Nigeria -CAN would have been wailing and crying right now about the story and will try to milk every ounce of the story to further enslave their already gullible followers.

Nothing but bunch of religious fanatical hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
As There is no other way to be Saved
Hate Speech angry
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by bobestman(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother I Praise GOD for your being alive. But that does not change the fact that Without JESUS Christ you are headed for Destruction in Hell.
Destruction in hell ....na you hold the gates to hell?
If He is a Christian, you all will thank Jesus but there are others who didn't get saved there both Christians and Muslims
Muslims will thank Muhammed or Allah
All these are just names fabricated during the time the corruption set in
His Chi/Angel/higher self saved him.
The rejection of the guy by your religion shows that it's not by your Religion. The uprightness of your heart and the righteousness in you, moves your Creator to fight for you. One can be right with Soveregn Father without any of your religions and the names you call that you don't know their meaning or origin. You all don't know what you are calling. You want him to Convert to your religion, the same ppl that rejected him in the building. You are talking about hell you know nothing about. Cos many of you see apparition showing you these things don't mean it exists. There is enough fact in your Bible to proof and disproof it. It's not something you will understand now untill the time of Restoration of all things
If the Hindu god Vishnu were to be the one who brought Christianity to you all, you all would be praying in the name of Vishnu today

When una eyes go clear?

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by AfroKnight: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
A foolish lie.

A construction of that magnitude in Lagos would not even have a comprehensive record of the number of people working there per time much less the religious orientation. Nobody has time for that. Just do your work and go.

A man who was already looking forward to completing the structure? A man who has done business with atheists in UK, SA and the US? So he has time to ask for your church?

This lie is dead on arrival
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by ivolt: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

The truth is that Nigerian Christians have become fanatical over the years. Even Yoruba Christians have are becoming too fanatical, they expect everyone to be a Christian going to one church or the other.
If you are not going to church and worshipping one GO or another then they see you differently.

It's pathetically sad.

The accuser was allegedly asked, "what church do you attend?"
This means the man was only interested in certain churchgoers,
not even Christians in particular.

Don't deceive yourself, even you the complainant aren't that different.
People from your village, social clubs, and the local mosque
you attend will be favored ahead of others if you were in charge.

BTW, this has nothing to do with fanaticism.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by ejigboyemustap(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Continuing fooling yourself. Arindin.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2021
madridguy:
Brother ADEBOWALE SIKIRU this is not necessary. You can't say no single Muslim have worked or make any supply in the building.
Let us join our voice to pray for the victims and their families.

ISLAM stand for peace, unity and love.
Bro you need to understand that this thing is real
Do you know how some people have refused to assist me because am a muslim and because I don't drink alcohol
Someone whom I went to seek assistance from said to my very eyes years ago, that he can't be my friend or assist me if I don't drink alcohol, indirectly attacking my religion.
But, I've never ever allowed such discrimination bring my down, I'm better for it now in all ramification thanks to Allah

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by theamazonguru(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Are there no Muslims among the dead as well as the survivors?
Irrespective of that.
This is his own truth.
His testimony. It's not about others, it's about how his rejection got him saved from the sad collapse event

May the souls of those who died rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Nonsense, I can see how Jesus have saved the bigot owner of the building
You people should stop deceiving ursef with this stupid line

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by teepain: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:

I beg to disagree though
This actually shows the level of intolerance/hatred that people can exhibit to Muslims.

Please, respect the dead and say the truth only. Don't join clout chasers to denigrate the dead. I know some Muslims who worked on that building. I have read many falsehoods peddled about the young man and the fact that people keep on spreading falsehoods without verifying the claims reinforces my belief that Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have.

CC: Jamo
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Pablo25: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
Every body would always have a story to tell when such as this happens, nigeria my country cry
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
i wonder ooooooo i am sure 50% of the people there are Muslims so he was either lucky or lying
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

The criminals in the Criminal Association of Nigeria -CAN would have been wailing and crying right now about the story and will try to milk every ounce of the story to further enslave their already gullible followers.

Nothing but bunch of religious fanatical hypocrites.
If that shit had happened to a Christian, come this Sunday that guy would have been given a microphone and elevated to the podium of one of the biggest churches in Nigeria, probably living Faith church, and the boy would have been made to recount what transpired, and it would have been seen as one great mighty battle won by Jesus

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Myself2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Switruth:
Ur time never reach.

Exactly

But fate smiled on him though, anything could have been the excuse, maybe his beards, maybe the way he did not smile, maybe the way he walked, but fate smiled on him

If you are reading this comment, I pray that fate will smile on you this month in Jesus name, let it even be for the most ridiculous reasons, I pray that fate will smile on you for great Blessings this month in Jesus name
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Vado(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:
Nigerians can just be hypocritical!

No single condemnation of such act so far from a Christian. You can imagine the man allegedly saying that it's because of his religion that he hasn't made headway! So sickening as if there are no poor Christians
Such a religious bigot.

However if reverse happens to be the case they may likely "say no wonder the building collapsed" "The Lord is fighting for the Christians" and a whole lot of irritating things

You are the person being illogical here. If you live in Lagos, you’d know that nonsense like I am a Christian, you are a Muslim don’t work here when it comes to people contracting competent hands for projects. Dead men tell no tales so how are we supposed to take this man’s words for it? What if he was rejected for another reason entirely? You cannot tell us that there are no other Muslims working on that site in another capacity like supplier, laborer, vendor etc. Are they less important to Allah. Guy let’s use our heads much better jare.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by mutvy: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Congratulations bro.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Since he is Muslim he is lover of Jesus and if Jesus will come back and get him, Jesus will accept him and reject you, so I am advising you to embrace Islam as true religion of Jesus Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thank God for saying this and i am happy for him because being a muslim, like myself, we accept jesus as a prophet of God and the book sent with him.

So, who is now headed for destruction?

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by fineboynl(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Probably the man don't want a terrorist to bomb the building. But then again how are we sure it's not a bomb blast.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by uthlaw: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
DeMekus:

Islamic stupidity exposed. What is the meaning of Christian?
Christianity means those that go to church on Sunday to enrich there pastors!

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Mccullum: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

You will know the different between God and Jesus His messenger on the day of judgement.

Until when you can differentiate who you're worshipping, either God or His servant( Jesus) then you'll get genuine salvation like the orthodox Christians in Eastern Europe and America.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

the Pentecostal Christian fanatic is dead in his own building by the labour of his own hands and the man he rejected for being a Muslim is alive..

Listening to the interviews of both men, it is clear religion does not make you a good human being. I know which of the 2 men is a better representation of humanity.

Pentecostal Christians are an embarrassment and a bad advertisement for Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Madas1986(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
JAMO84:
If the man was a Muslim that reject a non Muslim, they will call him terrorist.

don't mind the fools here bro they're all bunch of hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by simplesearch: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:

SMH
You never bothered to even watch the video

Even the known "pastor" tried to dodge

Did the interviewers told him pointblank that we are rejecting you because of your religion, Considering how volatile such issues are? What stop them from being diplomatic as interviewers are always known to be. This could just be his personal interpretation of what transpired. which he needless put out to gain public sympathy.
What stops him from saying, thank God I was safe due to my rejection at the site of incidence when I went there for an interview. For from his statement it can be infer that he's the only Muslim that went for the interview, if not other Muslim like him who went for the interview will be needed to corroborate his story.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by fuck419: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:

The guy na Idiot na.
Na ordinary Mosquito bite go finish am last last.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Mccullum: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Many Muslims of South West suffered this type of discrimination from Christians during colonial and post colonial period till 1970s to 85s, because some were force to adoption of Christian's names in order to gain admission to schools and to be employed, I don't know that it still existing up till now.

May departed souls RIP.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
errand nonsense
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Hallabee1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
barbstee:

Aje...

something must be wrong with your brain with that Dot you just posted or commented .....you need slap gan
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by mohemos: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Righteousness2:

This is a stupid approach of preaching christianity.
Re: Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me by Olaolufred(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:

I am a Christian.
But I felt bad too that such will be used as a screening checklist.
In the end, it's for your good.

There are Muslims artisans employed by the contractors or sub-contractors.
The GM only knows the company (not whether the staff worship yemoja).
In the case of this guy, he was employing his own direct staff, hence he had to do the interview for him.
Interview that takes the format of Open Air crusade is wrong.
I condole with the family of the dead.
But, lots of sharp malpractices are written over this incidence. And I hope the pastor, who can't stand a Muslim pray under his roof isn't part of this self-destructive malpractices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.