Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality (37256 Views)

See The Only School In Africa Where Male Students Wear Skirts And Why / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA / Gender Equality : Primary School Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Olam09(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ah
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Nicely done. Take the message and leave the messenger.

Gender equality must be integral to sustainable development.

The implications of not providing girls with equal voices, choices, and
opportunities affect not just their lives, but the future of the planet.
Na dem grin team feminati

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by GreaterFuture(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
No
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Houseofglam7(f): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense
Why wasn't everyone asked to wear pants instead?
What sorta humiliation is that

Equality my royal black ass
Women will NEVER be equal to men!
I'm a woman and I boldly say it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Bluffly: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please we should have 100% Civil engineering works by only female team. Let females build bridges, Power dams, Space rockets, Skyscrapers, only females. Only Men have done all these over and over. So females should do theirs and likewise build their own tractors for use.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The thread was not yet on frontpage so I made my comment using an emoji and will come back to edit later...
few minutes later I came back to edit my comment only to watch everything I typed dissappear...
I checked those viewing the thread and that righteouness2 moniker was the only one viewing the thread at that time...If it was done by a Mod I would have been banned by now... And every other comment that came before that righteouness2 moniker including mine were also wiped off....
Here's a link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6832680/afghan-father-sells-9-year-old-daughter
He can’t delete your comment, I have tried that several times, I’d be the only one seeing it as removed but every other person would still see it. The mods obviously deleted it.

5 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by deolumike(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

how does making boys effeminate foster gender equality?

What's wrong with you?

8 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by godisshit(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Utter and complete garbage coming from a regular source for feminist garbage

endsarrrs:

7 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Karleb(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rubbish!
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
CodedMafia0:
wow quite strange and suspicious.
Now i understand where you are coming from.
I think maybe it was the mods though, sometimes they delete space bookers.
Nobody was viewing the thread apart from that righteousness2 the moment those comments were wiped off...
I already wiped off his comments as payback...
that's why you don't see his comments on that thread..
even the one on this thread has been wiped off... undecided

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Ara21(f): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Can you imagine.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by lomprico(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
they ate promoting homosexuality.

trying to force it on these kids that's is a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Narijoel(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
I am still looking for how this decision will promote gender equality?
What is wrong with some humans in this world?

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by DemMannaScam: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which kain yeye school be this one? undecided

Promote it but don't use the children to do it. undecided

Promote rubbish abi? People like you are part of the problem.

When they legalized gay marriage & lgbt rights did they tell u they will target children? But today children are their target...

You are still foolishly asking them to promote trash and leave children.

It will NEVER happen because targeting children is always in their plan.

RECEIVE SENSE!!!

9 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Numerouno94(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The thread was not yet on frontpage so I made my comment using an emoji and will come back to edit later...
few minutes later I came back to edit my comment only to watch everything I typed dissappear...
I checked those viewing the thread and that righteouness2 moniker was the only one viewing the thread at that time...If it was done by a Mod I would have been banned by now... [b]And every other comment that came before that righteouness2 moniker including mine were also wiped of[/b]f....

Hahahahahahaha nairaland mods hv started rigging in ftc. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

He can’t delete your comment, I have tried that several times, I’d be the only one seeing it as removed but every other person would still see it. The mods obviously deleted it.
The report button can be used to wipe off a comment that offensive...
why did the mod not ban me if my comments broke the law...
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Haywhysat: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Nobody was viewing the thread apart from that righteousness2 the moment those comments were wiped off...
I already wiped off his comments as payback...
that's why you don't see his comments on that thread..
even the one on this thread has been wiped off... undecided

LOL, I'm still seeing his comments on the two threads. It only deleted for you, not for everyone

4 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by emae009(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
you mad fvck deleted or reported my comments on the other thread so yours comes ontop of the thread...
This is so low coming from someone who preaches on end time... undecided
with the zeal you handle this your online job who knows if you are not a scammer... undecided

my comment too was wiped off... This ish is ment.
Common comment on an online forum and people are treating it like it's a paid full time job
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by tete7000(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by crackhaus: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Waiting to read what one particular NL pseudo-feminist is going to type in defence of this. grin

She's one of my favourite robots.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by omojeesu(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
As we Speak, Similar Abominations and Evils is indoctrinated into kids in Public Schools in America through various means.

This Evil , abominable and wicked Generation of Leaders and Nations are not okay with engaging and Propagating their evils, they are now bringing in kids to join in the Abominations.

The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with Abominations , Wickedness and Evil, but the Desire to Bring others with them to Destruction.

This is a Generation of suicidal Nations and leaders. They want to join as many as they can to Destruction.

I Admonish every Parent out there to refuse to let your child be used as a Symbol or Instrument for Destruction.

Refuse their evil and when they wanna force it, take your kids out of their hands, Because when the Wrath of GOD pours it consumes Small and Great

The same system is behind the cho.ved sc.am
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Something is def wrong with that guy..
If a mod deletes your comments you also get banned but I Was not banned proving that it was not a Mod that did it...
you can wipe a person's comment using the report button... undecided
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by DonBenergy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
End time school.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by jcross19: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

try to make sense!! Is not by wearing skirt!..
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If a mod deletes your comments you also get banned but I Was not banned proving that it was not a Mod that did it...
you can wipe a person's comment using the report button... undecided
Apart from that the guys comment is always about spiritualism..so bad..
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by UncleJudax(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
OhBritannia:
They have an hidden agenda.
They are just passing through the corners.
Not so hidden these days. It is the weakening of men and making women assume masculine roles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Rilwayne001: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
This was how homosexualism started until it’s now viewed as normal thing with these fucktards supporting it with alleged scientific proofs.

They go about indoctrinating young kids with their foolish ideas. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by adioolayi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lots of waves of madness sweeping across the western world ...all in the name of civilisation...

Africa should embrace African culture and tradition...We shouldn't be part of this madness!

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
And so it begins...

The end of the human culture as we know it.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by omojeesu(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

So this evil is good to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN To Withdraw Multi-million Digital Library Donated To UNILAG / FG Abolishes Admission Policy On Catchment Area For Varsities / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.