Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality (37261 Views)

See The Only School In Africa Where Male Students Wear Skirts And Why / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA / Gender Equality : Primary School Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by advanceDNA: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Nicely done. Take the message and leave the messenger.

Gender equality must be integral to sustainable development.

The implications of not providing girls with equal voices, choices, and
opportunities affect not just their lives, but the future of the planet.

They are showing solidarity for a boy that was expelled for wearing skirt to school...it’s technically an LGBT matter

How you suddenly made it a girl issue is funny.
because you saw skirts.??

4 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by omojeesu(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Narijoel:
I am still looking for how this decision will promote gender equality?
What is wrong with some humans in this world?

"Evil men will get worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived" - Paul to Timothy.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by bull67: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
it there culture in scotland for scottish male to wear skirts. They wear it to weddings and special parties. its english that brought culture of wearing trousers to them. To them its just like wearing buba and sokoto to school. i think they are trying to promote their culture. I am saying this because i live there.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The report button can be used to wipe off a comment that offensive...
why did the mod not ban me if my comments broke the law...
The report button doesn’t works lol it is fake. I logged in on my other account to check a comment I reported, it was still there...since then I don’t bother reporting comments again.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by AlphaStyles(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Thunder fire equality

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahaha nairaland mods hv started rigging in ftc. grin grin
That shit pained me alot...
After modifying and typing everything only to discover that it was deleted...
why would the mods delete every comment that came before the righteousness2 moniker and it's not that i broke any rule...

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Eventually they'll destroy their countries in the West with such absurdities.

If Africa can keep her head straight and not join in the madness, we might just be the new world power...in 100 years time.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by okwusdaddy: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
mach7:
The Western society is going mad due to Wokeism.

The other day, it was Critical Race Theory being forcefully taught in some American Schools.

Designating bathrooms as gender neutral and now subtly mandating boys to dress as girls in Scotland.

Africa must align Eastwards where sense prevails, there is nothing for us in the West.

I don't know what is wrong with these people.When i was living in Scotland one could see that the country was built on Christian principles from St Andrews square to the holy corner to the great cathedrals you would see in the country was a Christian country .But just ask them if the go to Church they would tell that they do not believe in God well i was not surprised to hear that becuase from transgender to gay and lesbianism to teaching kids in school how to use condom to drug abuse to abortion all legalised. Honestly i feel sorry for them.Such a beautiful country and well organized. I remember an old womans advice to a friend who just got a job there in an oil company and wanted to relocate his family. She said to him don't do it this is a wasted generation.

4 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Narijoel(m): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
omojeesu:

"Evil men will get worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived" - Paul to Timothy.
True and not surprised by the news, nowadays, good is now bad and bad good. I am waiting to see the woke people who will applaud and white wash this.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Haywhysat:

LOL, I'm still seeing his comments on the two threads. It only deleted for you, not for everyone
I did'nt break any law so why would they delete my comments...
I only used an emoji at that time...
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by endsarrrs(f): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
advanceDNA:

They are showing solidarity for a boy that was expelled for wearing skirt to school...it’s technically an LGBT matter

How you suddenly made it a girl issue is funny.
because you saw skirts.??

It added: ‘We want our school to be inclusive and promote equality.

What does this mean to you?..
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Numerouno94(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
That shit pained me alot...
After modifying and typing everything only to discover that it was deleted...
why would the mods delete every comment that came before the righteousness2 moniker and it's not that i broke any rule...

The mod that deleted ur comment nd that of others who posted b4 oga pastor must b working wit oga pastor, nd his intention is not farfetched; he obviously wants oga pastor's comment to b ftc. Only God knws their motive.

Jux let it go boss. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
emae009:

my comment too was wiped off... This ish is ment.
Common comment on an online forum and people are treating it like it's a paid full time job
I did'nt break any law so why were my comments deleted...
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by matm: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Since women have taken over d wearing of trousers from men,they shld not cry when men take over d wearing of skirts,gowns, tying of wrappers and wearing of brazie.
After all, women claim dt d book of deutronomys warning on dressing code is no longer applicable in 21st century but was rather meant for d people of olden days.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

So men wearing female clothes has to do with gender equality. Female wears men clothes and that one no be equality? now na to pressure men to wear una own na where equality gọ come. It's obvious men are engender species who knows what else una get inside cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by paskal16: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
A terrible society we live in

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by ume1000: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

women have more opportunities than men

Stop this stupidity already

3 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by AfroKnight: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
When bobrisky is your headmaster

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Numerouno94:

The mod that deleted ur comment nd that of others who posted b4 oga pastor must b working wit oga pastor, nd his intention is not farfetched; he obviously wants oga pastor's comment to b ftc. Only God knws their motive.

Jux let it go boss. It's not worth it.
What if those guys are codedly scamming people on nairaland...
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

Is it by making boys to wear skirt that girls are provided with equal voices, choices and opportunities? Among women, do women even have equal voices and opportunities and do they make equal choices? Are u equal to your elder sister and is your younger sister equal to u?

Do men have wombs and Can men carry children for nine months? Can a woman get a woman pregnant?

Which female football team can beat Manchester city men's football team? Do men and women carry the same weight during d Olympic games? Are men and women physically capable of the same thing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Cousin9999: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
The principal has transvestic disorder.

Cross dressing has nothing to do with equality or human rights.

4 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by jadyclem(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
endsarrrs:

So gender equality is about compelling male kids to wear skirt en? Hmm...
Until the world understands that gender equality is all about equal responsibility and accountability irrespective of the sex we're going to keep reading and hearing sh*t such as this.

4 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by christistruth01: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
The only thing is that the Kilt Skirt is part of the Scottish men's Traditional Costume otherwise Parents should have changed their children's School

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
OhBritannia:
They have an hidden agenda.
They are just passing through the corners.

At all. They have come out openly now. There's full blown indoctrination going on in schools now. They are even making school children have sex change. It's very perversive right. They are trying to win d minds of d next generation

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Numerouno94(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
What if those guys are codedly scamming people on nairaland...

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

Pastorpreneur tinx.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by storm001(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is equality all about pleasing the female forks

Why can't they put on trousers or short trouser to promote equality
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by koolaid87: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
OhBritannia:
I Just wonder what will be the reaction of Nigeria parents if a school in Nigeria gave such order. grin grin grin

If for tough area like North, na to burn the school down oo
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by SilvanusII(m): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
I'd rather they weren't 'asked' to wear skirts. It carries a compulsion that already triggered homophobic ppl will latch on to.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by OMOJOHN001: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tueeeh.

If not for the fact that, my parents accepted Christianity from Oyinbo people before I was born ni?? I would not have accept shit from them.

Tueeeh. They are filled with Evil thought, Rubbish act, and so wicked people.

What is all this nonsense Equality that they are even fighting for, What type of nonsense is all this.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Evangelynn(f): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
mach7:
The Western society is going mad due to Wokeism.

The other day, it was Critical Race Theory being forcefully taught in some American Schools.

Designating bathrooms as gender neutral and now subtly mandating boys to dress as girls in Scotland.

Africa must align Eastwards where sense prevails, there is nothing for us in the West.

Critical race theory is not taught in American schools or forced to this is a bare faced lie by republicans and racist wingnuts who don't want people to understand how racism has affected America.

Critical race theory is taught in law schools and it is a post graduate course it isn't even compulsory neither is it bad or being forced on young children.Critical race theory isn't bad go and read about it and stop following nonsense narratives.

In Scotland men have always worn kilts which can be likened to skirts Africa will not align eastward there is nothing sensible following them.The west where democracy prevails is actually better the ones in the east wish to be in the west.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Edinburgh? I thought this oyinbo are civilized? see them behaving like afikpo community high school management

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.