Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality (37262 Views)

See The Only School In Africa Where Male Students Wear Skirts And Why / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA / Gender Equality : Primary School Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by gidado14(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2021

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by lexy2014: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Evangelynn:

This is 2021 and America separated from the church and state just like Europe did prior to the 21st century.

The church was abusing it's power hence many scholars had to bring in the theory and I support them for that. Say what you want but I personally believe that religion shouldn't mix with politics and governance or that laws shouldn't be religious based but social and economic.

Am not sure where u read that I said America was joined with the church. Can u pls show me where u read that? Was there ever a time America was joined with the church?

I reiterate. The US was founded on christian values and principles. If in d 21st century they choose to throw those principles and values away, doesn't mean that they never lived by those principles in d past.

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by PrincewithGod(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Satan is always looking for ways to corrupt God's creation and His order of things. This is part of the preparation for the coming of the anti-Christ, be ready for the end is at hand.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by iceybux(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
thesicilian:
Demonic school. How does cross dressing promote equality? What's next, asking the boys to date their fellow boys to show oneness?

Hope
That applies to girls doing odd jobs just as men.. always playing victim cards..

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Elioandrew: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
This one na just to allow dem boys show off their fine legs like mine angry . Abeg make dem allow ladies after this to wear trousers for same reason. At least some of dem ladies will be happy to hide some bad leg cool
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Gaddafih001(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
OhBritannia:

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10163303/amp/Primary-school-asks-boys-teachers-wear-skirts-class-promote-equality.html
The society is doing everything to feminize men.
Why won’t this boys turn to be Homo just for equality?
Men,stand on guard.
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Evangelynn(f): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
lexy2014:

Am not sure where u read that I said America was joined with the church. Can u pls show me where u read that? Was there ever a time America was joined with the church?

I reiterate. The US was founded on christian values and principles. If in d 21st century they choose to throw those principles and values away, doesn't mean that they never lived by those principles in d past.
You have come again with your myopic understanding of what you read can't you understand point out where I stated America was joined with the church.In case you don't know there is also a doctrine separating the church from the state in the United States and Europe because of this same claim of yours that America was founded on Christian values and principles thankfully today America just like many nations are secular.
I never said they didn't live by those principles in the past either learn to be comprehending what you read this was what you did the earlier time we had an exchange
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Vicoymi: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
I just want to ask one question undecided :
In the biblical days what was their dress code for each gender
Righteousness2:
As we Speak, Similar Abominations and Evils are indoctrinated into kids in Public Schools in America through various means.

This Evil , abominable and wicked Generation of Leaders and Nations are not okay with engaging and Propagating their evils, they are now bringing in kids to join in the Abominations.

The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with Abominations , Wickedness and Evil, but the Desire to Bring others with them to Destruction.

This is a Generation of suicidal Nations and leaders. They want to join as many as they can to Destruction.

I Admonish every Parent out there to refuse to let your child be used as a Symbol or Instrument for Destruction.

Refuse their evil and when they wanna force it, take your kids out of their hands, Because when the Wrath of GOD pours it consumes Small and Great
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Evangelynn:

You have come again with your myopic understanding of what you read can't you understand point out where I stated America was joined with the church.In case you don't know there is also a doctrine separating the church from the state in the United States and Europe because of this same claim of yours that America was founded on Christian values and principles thankfully today America just like many nations are secular.
I never said they didn't live by those principles in the past either learn to be comprehending what you read this was what you did the earlier time we had an exchange

U are hurt and u are spilling your emotions. Pls read again:

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Evangelynn(f): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
lexy2014:

U are hurt and u are spilling your emotions. Pls read again:

The last thing you should tell me is that I am using my emotions especially when you don't see or know me
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Evangelynn:

The last thing you should tell me is that I am using my emotions especially when you don't see or know me

U just confirmed what I said earlier that "U are hurt and u are spilling your emotions". I don't need to see u. Your written words are all I need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.