Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family (17164 Views)

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / Don’t Relocate To Canada, Better Nigeria Possible, Fayemi Urges Youths / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by oyatz(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This man could be the next president if APC fields Tinubu for 2023

Anyim Pius Anyim is most likely to be the next president.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by TooMuchStuff: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Stupid man..
Unity that you forced your southern Christian wives to convert to Islam in order to marry them before they can enjoy the wealth of the SOUTH stolen by you Hausafulanis Muslims of the North??

Idiot that destroyed GEJ PDP ticket in 2015 because of envy and religious differences ??

We want the a CHRISTIAN president in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Think9ja(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Same old story
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by adioolayi(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Actually, any APC candidate will defeat Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Tomilola360: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Born again, reformed Fulani man, Atiku.

Even though some people claimed Fulani have been the one behind the dilapidated state of their region, na still same Fulani they wan still lick his ass for 2023..

If that's not confusion of the highest order, then tell me what is it.

buhahahahahaha. if the Fulani man is from apc, na bad Fulani and na moslem.

Atiku is not a moslem, he isnt Fulani either. tongue tongue tongue

Anyway, OSINBAJO FOR 2023

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by flokii: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Dear Atiku, Nigeria is not your home where you married women from 3 major ethnic groups.

Nigeria is far more complicated and diverse multi-ethnic nation of about 300+ ethnic groups and languages, some of which are extinct now. The reason you and your fellow Northerners need to drop any presidential ambition you have in 2023 for a Southerner to emerge after PMB for the sake of fairness and equity.

Action they say speaks louder than words.. Nigeria belongs to us all not the North's personal property.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by dapolaw(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Where was your voice when the killer Fulani herdsmen were ravaging the south.... Electioneering time is approaching now your voice is audible... May thunder fire you Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by 007lss: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes, Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria only if APC fields Tinubu
fulani again...... 8+8=16year,ha ka mari ni paul wi

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Daddysidhan: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
This man head no correct
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Eriokanmi: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Baba go and sit down. You've had your turn already. What else do you want, build house in space? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by nakaman: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
its too late
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by aviara: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
All agitations will cease if everyone is treated fairly and equally. This is the simple truth that has been missing in all the nice and fake speeches being said by Buhari and Osibanjo.

Nigerians get ready to Atikulate2023. Mr Atiku, Mr Sabinus
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by havenz(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Baba Atiku i hail ooo...
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by TooMuchStuff: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
ZZ22:
Nigeria is not your family, Nigeria is the reality out there. Nigeria is poverty, Nigeria is corruption, Nigeria is terrorism, Nigeria is insecurity, Nigeria is borrow borrow, Nigeria is a killing field. We need to kill Nigeria before Nigeria kill us

You deserve an award of DSc.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Born again, reformed Fulani man, Atiku.

Even though some people claimed Fulani have been the one behind the dilapidated state of their region, na still same Fulani they wan still lick his ass for 2023..

If that's not confusion of the highest order, then tell me what is it.

Atiku is the embodiment of one Nigeria. For that alone he deserves to be president.

I will vote atiku if and only if he will work with more credible people than the opportunist all around him in Pdp.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by aviara: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Atiku is a better candidate than Buhari + Osibanjo + Tinubu + Orji + Umahi + Feyemi

Get ready to Atikulate2023
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by bencr7: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
guy wetin tinubu do u,any topic where concise tinubu or not is name must be in ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin Believe Politicians And their MaaGo MaaGo Talk at your own Risk. grin When he and Obasanjo And David mark were busy looting at least $20 million Dollars yearly from our treasury he wasn’t talking about unity then grin. These men are Actors.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Nonexisting: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2021
If all these are for us to have another fulani president, God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by seyz91(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
ZZ22:
Nigeria is not your family, Nigeria is the reality out there. Nigeria is poverty, Nigeria is corruption, Nigeria is terrorism, Nigeria is insecurity, Nigeria is borrow borrow, Nigeria is a killing field. We need to kill Nigeria before Nigeria kill us
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by redcliff: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Grace001:
One of their new tactics…. Tell the masses what they want to hear and continue to deceive ourselves.

Atiku comparing his family with Nigeria diversity Is he normal ?

This is what most past and present leaders have always been saying “our strength is in our diversity”

Unfortunately you can’t achieve development, peace and progress with a diversity coerced by force by fire with the barrel of gun

This Diversity can only achieve little or no development, progress and peace. With one section of the country lord over other sections and no equality in justice.

Where is the progress, peace and unity ?

does Atkiu not have a culturally diverse family? so why cant he make a use case of it? tell your nepotistic ruler the same and hear his response...
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by thinkmoney(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

Some of you people are noobs when it comes to politics.. Is Atiku loved in North where he is from?

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to left Apc?

Can Atiku defeat Tinubu in Southern region?

Tinubu has made so many people who they are today irrespective of region, religion, party, who Atiku help?

You are a novice in Nigeria politics. How many votes did Buhari get in the north more than Atiku the last time? It was the vote from the south west that made Buhari trump Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2021
This man is clueless. Because you married an Igbo woman doesn't mean you like Igbos.

Tribalism uses the law of large numbers (and scaling).

Adamu might not necessarily hate Chike his neighbour because of his tribe, but that doesn't mean Adamu loves Igbos.

Adamu will likely open fire at a congregation of Igbos at the slightest provocation because he hates Igbos.

An average Igbo man doesn't hate the shoemaker from the north living in his estate, but an average Igbo man will see a burning mosque filled with northerners and mind his business because he doesn't give a shit about “aboki”.

This is common knowledge, but we like to deceive ourselves.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by aviara: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2021
007lss:
fulani again...... 8+8=16year,ha ka mari ni paul wi

Fulani (Buhari) scatter Nigeria, another Fulani (Atiku) must rearrange Nigeria. They can't create problem for others to solve. Na dem spoil am, na still dem go repair am
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Sleekfingers: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/united-nigeria-possible-it-happens-in-my-family-atiku/%3famp

It is easier said, than done...... because of election is approaching, thats when we will start hearing all sorta speech.... just to pacify nigerians......

Bunch of useless politicians.....if care is not taken,. Buhari might be the last president of Nigeria.....
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Justiceleague1: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to left Apc?

"..what made Atiku to left APC?

Grammar hard ooooo!!!!!!
Lzaa
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Tareq1105: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Atiku my man ... Nigeria needs you to make life more meaningful says Ahmed Bola Tinubu

That was then not now. Times and seasons have changed, events have overtaken that statement. Not when Buhari has spent 8 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by wagesofsin: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Alhaji Atiku your advice is noted. You have done well for yourself and you have served Nigeria to the best of your ability.
Alhaji I plead with you to give younger Nigerians a chance to rule Nigeria. We know you are interested in 2023 but must you rule Nigeria as President?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Divoc19(f): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Atiku, my politician crush wink
Sentiments aside.
He has what it takes to rule us
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by pickatyoubackup: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Is it family meeting you are using to compare Nigeria.
Mbanu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Tareq1105: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Justiceleague1:

"..what made Atiku to left APC?

Grammar hard ooooo!!!!!!
Lzaa
grin grin grin grin grin

From the guy's contributions to the topic so far, you should know it's a mistake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams / Ahmed Lawan: Another Protest Looms If Unemployment Persists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.