Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family (17166 Views)

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / Don’t Relocate To Canada, Better Nigeria Possible, Fayemi Urges Youths / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Endtime123: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Grace001:
One of their new tactics…. Tell the masses what they want to hear and continue to deceive ourselves.

Atiku comparing his family with Nigeria diversity Is he normal ?

This is what most past and present leaders have always been saying “our strength is in our diversity”

Unfortunately you can’t achieve development, peace and progress with a diversity coerced by force by fire with the barrel of gun

This Diversity can only achieve little or no development, progress and peace. With one section of the country lord over other sections and no equality in justice.

Where is the progress, peace and unity ?
Today you don make me realize dat some people still get sense for this 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Drogunov: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/united-nigeria-possible-it-happens-in-my-family-atiku/%3famp

For Atiku to liken the layers of complexity that Nigeria is to his domestic affairs shows just how daft he is.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Adiola(f): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2021
helinues:

Some of you people are noobs when it comes to politics.. Is Atiku loved in North where he is from?

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to leave Apc?

Can Atiku defeat Tinubu in Southern region?

Tinubu has made so many people who they are today irrespective of region, religion, party, who Atiku help?

delusion , even if kanu calls for no election again , no one will listen and you see next election ,yourubas will see how igbos see them and yes atiku will win tinubu in southern region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Typical Of Nigeria, Blame The Victims And Not The Perpetrators - Aisha Yesufu / Fact About The Military Presence In Osun / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.