Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family (17170 Views)

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths / Don’t Relocate To Canada, Better Nigeria Possible, Fayemi Urges Youths / Onnoghen: What Happens In Nigeria Will Affect The World - US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Indispensable85(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Doomed by rigging , snatching of ballot boxes and manipulation of election results .

Conduct a free and fair election and APC will be history

You always have excuse for defeat.
Loser! Any election you lose is rigged. We expect another round of weeping from you again in 2023.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by 989900: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2021
And another one . . . sad
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by akdjr(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2021
U de dreamquote author=PrinceOfLagos post=107343101]This man could be the next president if APC fields Tinubu for 2023[/quote]
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Malawian(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2021
As long as the North rules abi? Onye Ara sombori
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by SenatePresdo(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Born again, reformed Fulani man, Atiku.

Even though some people claimed Fulani have been the one behind the dilapidated state of their region, na still same Fulani they wan still lick his ass for 2023..

If that's not confusion of the highest order, then tell me what is it.

Atiku is not Fulani, stop being dumb.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Tarabye: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Atiku we know election time is near. Your voice suddenly become audible. You want to inspire us with your family cheesy Nigeria is more than that
This is what you polithiefcians are good at
Even if I'm still in Nigeria I'll never waste my time to vote again, let the country sink, we don't give a damn
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by godisshit(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Only the born fools who are still invested in the idea of one Nigeria will believe that a Full Anus man can solve Nigeria's problems.
Let the Full Anus solve their problems of wretchedness and poverty in their own country while the rest of us develop our countries to their full potential.

Buhari and Atiku are two sides of the same coin.

helinues:
grin cheesy

Even though some people claimed Fulani have been the one behind the dilapidated state of their region, na still same Fulani they wan still lick his ass for 2023..

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Sonyboom765: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2021
So long no Igbo get close to the seat am OK
PrinceOfLagos:
This man could be the next president if APC fields Tinubu for 2023
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by ugotaya: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2021
HERE WHAT PASTOR SHOLA SAY ABOUT FAKE SAKAMAJE PASTORS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hFLkaYkGSE
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Sonyboom765: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2021
But the southerners here trust Atiku that is Fulani tribe that as been killing your father n mother in a daily.

Over 99% of you Igbos go about with collapsed brain out of bigotry foolishnesa n hate.

PrinceOfLagos:

Atiku and Tinubu will share southern votes

But up north , you just gotta give it to Atiku because the northerners don't like and trust Tinubu.

Only a fool would think the north would vote Tinubu over Atiku
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Sonyboom765: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
I like this man. He seems to be detribalized but he should support peter obi come 2023

Another criminal should support Pandora criminal. E be like say foolishness runs in your household.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Maobichek: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

To start with, Pdp is dead in Nigeria, same as their candidate...

Know that and have peace

Good morning, my attention was caught when you said that "PDP is dead in Nigeria," I'm not interested in any political party hence my neutrality when it comes to politics.

I want to point out something here: in 2019 presidential election, PDP won in Villa and also in the whole of FCT also VP Osibanjo lost his ward to PDP.

As a follower of APC, do your campaign very well because even APC genuine members are complaining these days, thank you.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Okwyjesus(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/united-nigeria-possible-it-happens-in-my-family-atiku/%3famp

I will vote Atiku ahead of Tinubu anytime.

Southern President my foot. All l know is IGBO PRESIDENT or ATIKU/TAMBUWAL/SARAKI.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Isobug: 10:47am On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

Some of you people are noobs when it comes to politics.. Is Atiku loved in North where he is from?

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to left Apc?

Can Atiku defeat Tinubu in Southern region?

Tinubu has made so many people who they are today irrespective of region, religion, party, who Atiku help?

To a Yoruba man only Tinubu or Osinbajo is qualified for 2023 presidency.
Greedy mofos

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by LZAA: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Justiceleague1:

"..what made Atiku to left APC?

Grammar hard ooooo!!!!!!
Lzaa
grin grin grin grin grin
Aunty helen strikes again grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Emmyviva: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Oga Atiku ooo..is your family Nigeria
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by VEHINTOLAR: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Trust any fulani at your own peril !
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Okhuadams(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/united-nigeria-possible-it-happens-in-my-family-atiku/%3famp
because of say you get cash and you dey alive, by the time u breath ur last, they I Will know if ur families are United Atikuthief
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by 2metrelaurie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Forget this talk , if say Buhari no rigg last election him for lose
Why do u think the election was prosponed
helinues:

Some of you people are noobs when it comes to politics.. Is Atiku loved in North where he is from?

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to left Apc?

Tinubu has made so many people who they are today irrespective of region, religion, party, who Atiku help?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Baba Atiku forget about one Nigeria Igbos hate Northerners, so let them go, since they don't want to stay in the country
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by IbileIfe: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The refusal of former President Olusegun Obasanjo to let his Vice President Atiku Abubakar succeed him in 2007 is why Nigeria is in chaos today. Because Atiku refused to support the unconstitutional third term bid of Obasanjo.
Personal and selfish egocentric political ambitions of greedy power-drunk political leaders have done collateral damage to Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by writeprof(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
All these years in leadership positions why has he and his fellow Northern Nigerians not created Dubais out of the North...
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Bluntemperor: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Grace001:
One of their new tactics…. Tell the masses what they want to hear and continue to deceive ourselves.

Atiku comparing his family with Nigeria diversity Is he normal ?

This is what most past and present leaders have always been saying “our strength is in our diversity”

Unfortunately you can’t achieve development, peace and progress with a diversity coerced by force by fire with the barrel of gun

This Diversity can only achieve little or no development, progress and peace. With one section of the country lord over other sections and no equality in justice.

Where is the progress, peace and unity ?

Yinmu!
Those packaging these Politicians, including the OP,for traffic purposes, knows exactly how to mislead Nigerians,as they have nothing to offer this country!
Is it Corruption they want to stop or light they couldn't give for Industrialization when thy were there for 16-good years?
Using marriage distribution is too petty to win votes in Nigeria,when Dubai or London they used as 2nd homes are living in Space exploration!
Nigerians have been taking for granted a long time. God help and delivered our nation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Trentee4eva: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Lick Tinubu's ass in peace and let other people make their choices

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Tecno66: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes, Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria only if APC fields Tinubu
APC is in a deep shit. If they field Tinubu, trouble, if they do not field him, trouble.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by APCNig: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual with uncountable children from different Oloshos will never ever rule Nigeria. Go and write it down.
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
You are so clueless and myopic about politics is this how politics work? Tinubu or Osinbajo will be president in 2023 know this and know peace
eldoradoxx:
You are obviously a political neophyte and need to be taught politics. Atiku won APC in the last presidpresidentialntial election in the South. Tinubu as APC candidate and Atiku as PDP candidate will be a sure bet defeat for APC. Buhari who has lost his popularity with the masses in the North cannot bequeath Tinubu his followership in the North. Tinubu is only sure of South West vote. Obviously, East and Niger Delta will not vote Tinubu as pay back for punishing Nigeria with Buhari and going against their candidate Jonathan in 2015. North Central ravaged with herdsmen fighting indigenous people of the Middle Belt to establish Fulani emirate in their area will not vote APC again, the APC government of Buhari obviously takes sides with the invading force of murderous Fulani herdsmen. The North East Atiku's region want President by all means, they will naturally vote their son over Ahmed Tinubu. North West the hot bed of religious fanaticism will be divided into two, one will vote Atiku for the mere sake he is from the North and a Muslim while the remaining will vote Tinubu for the sake of Party. So u see how the election will flow. Tinubu is sure of only South West and half of North West. Atiku is married to Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba and will appeal voters with that. The election will go PDP with Atiku if APC gives it to Tinubu. Remember that in last election, the gap between the most popular politician Buhari was just about 2 million votes with Atiku scoring I think 12 million votes
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Atiku is the most corrupt and useless politician in Nigeria
IbileIfe:

The refusal of former President Olusegun Obasanjo to let his Vice President Atiku Abubakar succeed him in 2007 is why Nigeria is in chaos today. Because Atiku refused to support the unconstitutional third term bid of Obasanjo.
Personal and selfish egocentric political ambitions of greedy power-drunk political leaders have done collateral damage to Nigeria.

Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by shafan(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
tinubu would be the best president ever,the man his a grassroot leader he has help so many unknown peole from grassroot made them leader regardless of the the tribe. no other leader as done this #tinubu i stand
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by ifiokjohn(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to leave Apc?

Maybe you think Southern region is only made of Western Nigeria. I don't know if atiku is popular in the north and I don't care. But in the south ba... Atiku will beat Tinubu hands down. Tinibu can only win Western NIGERIA. Atiku will take the South south and south east .. so rephrase that statement that atiku won't beat Tinubu in the south. You really think we dey southern people of south south and eastern NIGERIA like Tinubu...e go do u like play lol
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by Kyf1: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jokers
Re: Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family by assent: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
helinues:

Would Buhari CPC sacrificed their ideology for Atiku's presidency even for the fact that both of them are like water and oil, abi what made Atiku to leave Apc?

Are you referring to Tinubu, the drug pusher?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu / Abia Election: Mike Ozekhome Faults Appeal Court Ruling / Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.