Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32698 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Samunique(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2021
hammer567:
TYPICAL YORUBA MAN.

IF BUHARI DID NOT GIVE HIM APPOINTMENT, REST ASSURED HE WILL BE THE CHIEF PASTOR CONDEMNING BUHARI.

STOMACH INFRASTUCTURE!

Check your brain bro, bcs most people that condemn this man idiocy are yorubas .

Don't allow tribalism eating up the little remaining senses of yours !

Maybe Hope Uzodima is yoruba too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by nameo: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2021
vedaxcool:

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the a single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks!

Mr Man, how come these pastors and bishops did not "hate" Yaradua, another Fulani President from Katsina, but "hate" Buhari?

Foolishness is reallly imbeded in a lot of people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by DeMekus: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Imagine this Yorubas slave and betrayer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Chuksmonika(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2021
This ass-licking is getting out of hands!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by penplus: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2021
You left a place of worship

A place of personal relationship with your maker because of Bubu

And you dey talk am

I hope Bubu will do same for you when them insult you for mosque

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2021
You see Yoruba people the can lick ur ass in your front and stab you at your back never ever trust any Yoruba person. undecided this man once abused buhari government known dude is singing kwumya song! Fear Yorubaman

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by slimfit1(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2021
You stopped attending because you can't handle the truth.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by awa(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2021
You are doing yourself and not the Pastor. You can go to the Mosque where your Savior won't be critized.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Emmasnoop(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Useless idiot
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Anybody who can speak and play with words becomes a pastor in Nigeria...
Nigeria has 10% of its Christians as pastors....
That is, for every 10 persons there is 1 pastor....that is why we have 2000 Churches, 20million Ministries.

Yet we are where we were grin
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by advanceDNA: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2021
The greatest assliker of all time.....

Femi adeshina should just hide his face after buhari leaves office
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Saturn101: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2021
Attending or not attending a church is a personal choice.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2021
shocked sad nah wah oo Mr KULIKULI sad
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Olarewaju89: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2021
vibre:

Will you shut your smelly mouth? Look at this foolish and senseless nincompoop who spends his days defending the most incompetent, clueless and wicked clown ever to become president in this country. You're calling people kids, is there anything that shows that you are more sensible than a five year old kid? Abeg carry your cows enter bush make we see road. Mumu

grin

You need to be calming down oo

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by tradepunter: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

Islamic bandit know wetin love if God be??

liar

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by erubati: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Nairaland on the beat again.
We dey claim say government dey divide us across ethnic and religious lines.na nairaland be the weapon wey Dem dey use
If no be government dey use nairaland dey divide us,then na we ourselves dey divide ourselves.
A caption of what was posted about adeshina's comments on pastor kumuyi was carved out and repackaged just to drive traffick and make people insult each other's religion again.
Nairaland mods,if u're not working for the government,then ure worse than government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Olarewaju89: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Adeshina mumu man
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by FolabiCash: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2021
This is someone's father.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by googlepikins: 11:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Then continue to worship Buhari
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by nikz(f): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Oga go and sit down. In other news we need more of such pastors that can stand up to the govt and tell them the truth. The prophets of old In the bible used to meet kings and give them messages from God. Thumbs up to that pastor

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Samnavy: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2021
This man na fool

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Tonyblessed(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

Mumu. Only non Christians would support your trash. I don't know why you are lying that you are a Christian just to spew this trash. Hypocrite. I bet you are also being paid 30k allowance.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ojuu4u(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Samunique:
Femi has lost it completely bcs of food, just like ffk, I don't know what's wrong with the name femi, most especially political femi[s] they always act like Esau of the Bible.

So if all churches in Nigeria decide to speak against Buhari satanic governance and maladministration, femi will stop going to church or quit being a Christian?

Femi likes food !!!

As u re blaming femi, try to apportion blame to pastor as well.

Puppit shouldn't turn to campaign ground or arena of hate speech towards anybody.

Pastor is different from activist

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Olarewaju89: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2021
nameo:

Mr Man, how come these pastors and bishops did not "hate" Yaradua, another Fulani President from Katsina, but "hate" Buhari?

Foolishness is reallly imbeded in a lot of people

Another vital point there
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Tomilola360: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

if all pastors and imams attack all evil politicians, Nigeria will not be this bad.

N.B All our politicians are evil.

I totally agree with you
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ehemwhy(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Na Asokoro Foursquare Gospel Church . Even members of Foursquare Gospel Cburch are disappointed in him . Nobody reckons with him in the movement .
We are simply waiting for him to come back after Buhari's tenure and come and do one stupid preaching or talk in church or any national programme in camp at Ajebo he will be disgraced .

God bless the senior pastor of that church , I won't mention his name .

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Same can be said about this administration.. He left the church because he could not take in much truth. You guys did worse when pdp was in power.
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-stopped-attending-a-church-because-pastor-always-attacked-buhari-adesina/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636098683-1
You're never a Christian nor a church goer! You're a face of evil man. Because pastors are always saying the right things to be done to stop the calamities and atrocities committed and still been committing by your employer "you stopped going to church; zonebies over to you all. " Yoruba people over to you, this one is your property!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by goody2019: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Many Clergies take it upon themselves to attack the president openly from their pulpit as if that is their primary mandate. I've encountered so many of them and I wonder.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Mamijoh(f): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I'm sure the church won't miss him either ...

GOD bless that Pastor, evil is meant to be condemned and not praised.
Exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / Kemi Adeosun Elected Afreximbank Chairman / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.