Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32702 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by aviara: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2021
Recall, it was this same Femi that insisted that in line with Buhari's agenda, southerners and middlebelt must release their lands for cattle rearing or be ready to lose their lives. This is how low working for the presidency has brought him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by faithfull18(f): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2021
ehemwhy:
Na Asokoro Foursquare Gospel Church . Even members of Foursquare Gospel Cburch are disappointed in him . Nobody reckons with him in the movement .
We are simply waiting for him to come back after Buhari's tenure and come and do one stupid preaching or talk in church or any national programme in camp at Ajebo he will be disgraced .

God bless the senior pastor of that church , I won't mention his name .
Must you spill undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Samirana360(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2021
This one is ready to go to hell because of buhari
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by EDOLUWA: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Femi Adesina is a support striker to Lai Mohammed, they are performing their duties perfectly.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Hottdawgg: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2021
Adesina Doesn't mind if his entire family or tribe perish on account of Buhari's action. His job is more important
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Daboomb: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.

What about all those Mosque that preach "Kill the Infidiels", "Rape is allowed on infidels, as a weapon of war"?
What about Leaders that go to neighbouring countries, to import supporter of APC terrorists herding Cows and ask the Victims to negotiate with thier killers and those who raped their daughter to death?

You dont hate those ones, abi ?

As for Bwoooda Femi Adesina, he is smoking contaminated Weed, with all the nonsense he says.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Most of you kids and those that egg you on are just Christian by religion and not by your way of living.
However the Buhari administration has really exposed a lot of MoGs and their sheeples, that they're generally fickle, hypothetical and greedy of gain.

The administration has exposed nothing but you lots hypocrisy
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by grandstar(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
Hypocrite. In less than two years, you will be back to your senses and that time, street boys will starting throwing stones at you. Ask Reuben Abati and Doyin. Reuben is back to hustling for brown envelopes just like every other journalist.

If Reuben sent his child overseas for stidies, it shows he made lots of money during Goodluck Jonathan's tenure. I won't be surprised if Femi Adesina is today a dollar millionaire.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Daboomb: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hottdawgg:
Adesina Doesn't mind if his entire family or tribe perish on the account of Buhari's action. His job is more important

Femi is a man of the belly, as long as he eats from Bwuari's anus, he will lick his Balls
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by jcross19: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.
the book proverb says: the righteous upset against oppression... A God fearing and filled with holy spirit will condemn the evil perpetrating by this evil and demonic administration..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by jimtemi1: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
When u die today, tell God this.. Idiot
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Atk1nson(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

When you learn the difference between "telling the truth" and "spewing hate", you will live a better life.

The truth is never expected to be comforting to him, thank God for those who remain the conscience of a fast deteriorating society

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by yewawa: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mr Femi ,it shows you hate the truth........E ti je dodo,e le sododo mo.....so you need pastors that will always say yes to everything abi?....No wahala,start attending pastor kumuyis church sir.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Yankee101: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
I pity this guy

You're a partaker in the injustice killing naija
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Then Mr Adesina is not ready to worship in Church any longer.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

The same femi adesina and APC has been criticising successive govts before they came to power.
Even till now they still criticize and blame previous govts for their own failure and the state of the nation
But they will get angry wen people criticise them. Buhari govt has not received one fourth of the criticism GEJ govt got. He didn't kill anybody. Even the subsidy protest that almost brought the country to a standstill, in which APC members were actively involved, he didnt send Army to start killing armless citizens, rather he resulted into dialogue. The country is a thousand worst than 2015, and wen people speak up, they term it hatred and trying to bring the govt down.
History will definitely judge you people. GEJ is a prophet, he warned us that bringing in buhari will be the biggest mistake and it turned out exactly.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Dpundict: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
People like you respectfully sir, are not even supposed to be church members because it will give the church a bad name because some of the things we read from you sometimes always surprises us. I humbly say sir, I come in peace. I am claustrophobic.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=Aufbauh post=107346729]It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.[/quot

I will advice you to read your bible especially the book of Jeremiah, also study the life of Elija, Elisha and John the Baptist. Prophets are there for a reason . You don't expect them to keep quiet when something bad is going on. They are called watch men. My main concern is that why is it that when Father Mbaka cried and spoke against GEJ in 2015 all APC went ahead to snap pix with him. After the election they were so happy that father Mbaka was with them and his tears paved way for them whereas when he open his mouth to cry again this APC government, they all ran to shut him up and fired him from every side? The hypocrisy of this government is high . Woe to you if you listen to only what please you and fail to yield to correction. The word of God is for reproof, correction, sound doctrine into righteousness.

There is no living being in Nigeria that can feel this evil government except those who are in power because they have access to wealth. Stop pretending that you may not perish with them
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Omodua(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/i-stopped-attending-a-church-because-pastor-always-attacked-buhari-adesina/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636098683-1
How politics changes people. I never expected Femi Adesina to go all this venom against same people he adored during his Editorship of Sun Newspapers. He always praised the youths for rising against anti Democratic forces.
The EndSars protests was a spontaneous reaction against police brutality and anti Democratic forces. It was well conceived by the youths who felt enough of police brutality. If he was outside the ambience of government power, could he have spewed such nonsense? But he must know nothing lasts forever. Power is transient and never lasts forever. One day,Buhari regime will expire and the Truth shall dawn on him.
Buhari is insensitive. A man steeped in ethnic and religious chauvinism. Mannequin or insentient human vegetable who hardly knows his own existence.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by valoky22(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote This one just escaped from Yabaleft.
author=vedaxcool post=107349122]

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks![/quote]
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Killermamba: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Advocate500: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

As one of the paid political urchins, zombie continue changing the goalposts.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by tnerro1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
On May 29, 2023 Femi should accompany him to daura to go and be doing PA for him.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by lomprico(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Comedian2019:

Femi is just a bloody liar.
Every right thinking Nigerian condemns evil, incompetence, nepotism, disregard for rule of law. This is what Femi is not comfortable with.

because he is part of the evil lot

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Tareq1105: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

In other words, men of God should keep quiet even when the country is turning upside down.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Bodexinvest: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mchew!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Burukutuhari: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Another gibberish. But if it is IPOB thread or MNK (pbuh) you will jump in typing rubbish. Odee
Cc @mannavulture
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nekky5(f): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wuse market is big enough that the market wouldn't blink am eye if one person didn't go there. This man is full of bitterness that he spills it through his mouth. Being enslaved is the worst state anyone can find himself in no matter the luxuries attached to it. I just pray he gains freedom come 2023 if at all the chains would fall off him.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ehemwhy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote author=faithfull18 post=107376882]
Must you spill undecided

Is he doing what he should be doing ? Is Buhari not worth crictisizing ? Is the economy not affecting you?
Put Church allegiances aside . He is not doing well ! We should learn to commend and condem our own
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by ddeola: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Judas is carrot undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.