Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari (32700 Views)

Adesina: I stopped attending a church because pastor always attacked Buhari / Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by mu2sa2: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If you are Otedola now, the church will miss you. They didn't even know you stopped attending. Buhari’s media aide,my foot
Because the churches are after money - that's why a Christian leader once called them business centres. The pastor collects the money on behalf of god and spend it on behalf of God.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Grateful007: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by mariovito(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2021
I'm non religious, but Femi, you are so infantile.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2021
It is the duty of preachers to speak the truth which includes this evil administration. God himself is interested in the affairs' of nations so shut the Bleep up
vedaxcool:

Religious fanaticism is the inspiration of most anti-buhari wailers. The opposite of the position he stated isn't to bring Muslims into your fanaticism but to ask why a pastor instead of preaching about God's words choose to preach about his hate for Buhari.

This is how your co-tribalists started violence in the SE because you hate PMB. You killed your kins and destroyed their properties because you hate one man.

Imagine now taking that hate to replace the a single day of the week dedicated to speaking about God. Sad hateful folks!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by anytexy: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Very Shamfooool!!!!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Religious figures should stay out of politics. Many of the problems we have today is because they collect money from politicians and bad mouth opposition to their sponsors adding to the confusion of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Mamijoh(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If you are Otedola now, the church will miss you. They didn't even know you stopped attending. Buhari’s media aide,my foot
Abi ooh my sister grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2021
[s]
monsterseed:
It is the duty of preachers to speak the truth which includes this evil administration. God himself is interested in the affairs' of nations so shut the Bleep up
[/s]

Tell that to your hateful pastor!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Omoluabi16(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2021
At this rate, I'll take garba shehu and lai 'the lie' Mohammed over this guy. Femi always add a dose of foolishness in a bid to defend his boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Mamijoh(f): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
He should attend mosque with Buhari na!!

Fulani slave
I wonder ooh
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Stanleyq: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

if all pastors and imams attack all evil politicians, Nigeria will not be this bad.

N.B All our politicians are evil.
Including Femi
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by adioolayi(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Rara....The Pastor would have been singing praises of your master for allowing the kidnapping of Dapchi girls go without any form of resistance and efforts from security agents.... Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2021
BUHARI DESERVED THE CRITICISM HE IS GETTING.

He is a stubborn fulani sectional leader and an ethnic chauvinist.

He abused the opportunity of being called back to rule a country he was disgraced out of office as head of state by his very own palace military chiefs.

Buhari refused to learn from history and he has continued to repeat those mistake that make General Babangida ( rtd ) to overthrow his government.

Buhari has made dialogue almost impossible in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Jostoman: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2021
This man really work for buhari and his cabal very well o.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by malvisguy212: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.
if Isaiah had keep his mouth shut, Israel would've have gone extinct because of bad leader. the prophet Jeremiah is address as prophet of doom because he refuse not to be silent.....
indeed bishop kukah is the voice of the voiceless. victory belongs to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Fabnaija: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Then start attending to Kumuyi`s church since he does not Condemn your evil master. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Ogbeni, thats part of their job. How can u be so comfortable not to speak the truth to ur leaders! I f pastors no speak now, na una go still talk sey dem dey collect tight and not standup for the truth. smh
goody2019:
Many Clergies take it upon themselves to attack the president openly from their pulpit as if that is their primary mandate. I've encountered so many of them and I wonder.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by oluwasegun007(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Since you don't like the truth...Go to the mosque.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by truehero(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
8 years of madness
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by jrusky(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Adeshina you again?

Pls do this man has a family at all, I mean Mum, dad, siblings, uncle and Aunt at all If yes is the answer then they need to help this guy it's likely this guy network is already receiving wrong signal he needs help before it is too late.

My honest advice.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by discusant: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Fanatical. Lauretta Onochie and Femi Adesina are more fanatical over Muhammadu Buhari than Shehu Garba. Why?

They have shaved Nigeria leaving no hair.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by RazorEdge: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021
The problem with most of us is that so much hatred and bitterness has beclouded our sense of reasoning. We no longer look at being objective on a raised matter, rather, we base our judgement on who the messenger is. Tribalism, religious bigotry and foolish pride don't allow us see and recognise truth anymore. Femi has said nothing wrong here. We must, as a matter of necessity, begin to eschew bitterness, embrace the truth irrespective of where it's coming from and act upon it. This is the only way our great country can move forward. Indeed, truth is bitter!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Raph82(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021
People get time to dey reply this idiot self, let two of his own children and wife fall victim of Fulani herdsmen, let them be slaughtered like ram and see If he will still be singing Buhari's praise.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by abbaashiru(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2021
lomprico:
Femi getat!

GBAM
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2021
malvisguy212:
if Isaiah had keep his mouth shut, Israel would've have gone extinct because of bad leader. the prophet Jeremiah is address as prophet of doom because he refuse not to be silent.....
indeed bishop kukah is the voice of the voiceless. victory belongs to us

There's a whole lots of difference between speaking out truth to the government and spilling hatred,bile and inciting people to be disobedient to constituted authority.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Stanleyq: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
It happened to me too, and it's very common in Abuja.
It's so demoralizing and discouraging listening to people you've held in high esteem in the Christendom spilling hate, inciting congregants to be lawless and so on.

Any church that spilled hatred from the pulpit against anyone or tribe, incite people against constituted authority, lump unfounded conspiracy theory to arouse sentiment, count me out.

The conviction i have had as a Christian is that of love and not of hate, for God is love. So anything outside this is heretical to me.
And when all becomes silent, u will also talk, why are men of God keeping silent as things are spoiling.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by monsterseed: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
alaye, get ur facts right, why should they stay out of politics? many of the problems is because your leaders lack vision.
Speaktruth88:
Religious figures should stay out of politics. Many of the problems we have today is because they collect money from politicians and bad mouth opposition to their sponsors adding to the confusion of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Stanleyq: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
At least one devil is out from de Church

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Femi MUMUshina, the self serving crook is high on cow dung again undecided

KUDOS to men of God that fearlessly calls a spade a spade!

SHAME on god of men who supports evil!
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by TemmyT002(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Because the truth is bitter and makes you want to vomit.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari by Mrbenny001: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2021
This mumu man said nothing when father Nbaka kept attacking Johnathan then and calling him all sort of names...but he having sleepless nights for same pastors criticising this incompetence wickedness government...he is the devil here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Attack On Edwin Clark: Don’t Jeopardize Igbo Relationships, Ohanaeze Warns IPOB / Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.