Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Help Me Use My Free Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Use My Free Time (333 Views)

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth / I Am Left-handed. My Bf's Mother Slapped Me Because I Tried To Use My Left-hand / How I Use My Waist Beads To Control Men After Sleeping With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Use My Free Time by joebases(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2021
I have always known and trusted Nairaland as a place for sound advice from experienced and mature members hence this topic.

I currently have a job that demands that I work 8am to 12noon Monday to Thursday only, though with very poor renumeration but the time I have to myself was a factor in my acceptance.

Please I seek advice on how to fully utilise this free time of mine and be able to make the most in terms of funds out of it. All suggestions will be appreciated no matter how crude as my financial state really needs redemption.

I have the desire of taking up digital skills especially Data Science but still saving up to start training by January.

NB: Location is Ajah Lagos
Re: Help Me Use My Free Time by joebases(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Suggestions please
Re: Help Me Use My Free Time by Viccur(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2023
Follow this steps, click and register

https:// sproutgigs .com

After registering, go to the right top corner
Toggle it and change to worker
Still on the right top corner
Click on "micro task", then "find jobs"
The jobs will show up
Those ones are kinda complex
Click on "category"
Then click ""seo blabla
Then click the apply button that appear

The rates are low though, but of you can do 100 tasks of $0.03 per day that's $3, or 60 tasks of $0.05 equals $3
Make sure to follow the instructions of each job and don't input fake answers

Lowest withdrawal is $5
You can achieve it in 2 /3 days if you're consistent

The link below is where your payout will be paid to. Register and make sure to use the same email address you registered on sprouts on this, else, you won't get your pay.

https:// app .airtm .com/ivt/owoeye18sywuf0

CLEAR THE SPACES IN THE LINKS

Note: Always use Chrome for registration and logins. Thank you.
Re: Help Me Use My Free Time by martkowded(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
Viccur:
Follow this steps, click and register

https:// sproutgigs .com

After registering, go to the right top corner
Toggle it and change to worker
Still on the right top corner
Click on "micro task", then "find jobs"
The jobs will show up
Those ones are kinda complex
Click on "category"
Then click ""seo blabla
Then click the apply button that appear

The rates are low though, but of you can do 100 tasks of $0.03 per day that's $3, or 60 tasks of $0.05 equals $3
Make sure to follow the instructions of each job and don't input fake answers

Lowest withdrawal is $5
You can achieve it in 2 /3 days if you're consistent

The link below is where your payout will be paid to. Register and make sure to use the same email address you registered on sprouts on this, else, you won't get your pay.

https:// app .airtm .com/ivt/owoeye18sywuf0

CLEAR THE SPACES IN THE LINKS

Note: Always use Chrome for registration and logins. Thank you.

Please, is this site still working?

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Attract An Opposite Partner / Please. Can Someone Tell Me The Importance Of Ibori In Ifa? (mature Minded Only) / Society Has Made Man Suffer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.