Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth (3397 Views)

Met A Very Pretty Lady With A Very Offensive, dead fish-like V*g*a Odour. Am Sad / Sex Wahala: Her Puna Smells Like Dead Fish / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by IntelChief: 5:42am On Feb 25
Met this gril recently, so beautiful it was almost like a miracle she accepted we date.

After some time she started coming over to my place and she is a very good cook and house keeper too.

She turns out be quite good too in the other room. But I observed one single and unpleasant fault in her. Her down there stinks like hell. At the beginning I thought it was because of her monthly visitor that makes it stink. But it turns out that it smalls like that all the time, a rotten fish kind of smell.

To make matters worse, she now want me to go down there with my mouth. I really cannot do that to be frank. I've been stylishly avoiding it (sooner or later she will observe that)

I seriously dont know if I should draw her attention to it. I tried using A.I to check if it is a diseases or something and if it can be cured but am not getting a straightforward answer.

Does anyone has an advice on this issue?
I love the girl by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Xwizard: 5:45am On Feb 25
Alaye eat meat and milk then lick the wound you call pussy

You can smoke after then

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Creamypie(m): 5:52am On Feb 25
IntelChief:
Met this gril recently, so beautiful it was almost like a miracle she accepted we date.

After some time she started coming over to my place and she is a very good cook and house keeper too.

She turns out be quite good too in the other room. But I observed one single and unpleasant fault in her. Her down there stinks like hell. At the beginning I thought it was because of her monthly visitor that makes it stink. But it turns out that it smalls like that all the time, a rotten fish kind of smell.

To make matters worse, she now want me to go down there with my mouth. I really cannot do that to be frank. I've been stylishly avoiding it (sooner or later she will observe that)

I seriously dont know if I should draw her attention to it. I tried using A.I to check if it is a diseases or something and if it can be cured but am not getting a straightforward answer.

Una don come with smelly Toto matter this early morning. Tell her say make she go for treatment. Doctor go treat am. Na excess bacteria. Women sha, their life dey one kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by EreluRoz: 5:57am On Feb 25
She's having an infection, tell her to treat. A healthy vagina doesn't have odour. Help her get treated.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by advanceDNA: 6:33am On Feb 25
IntelChief:

Vagina is for smashing...Weda it smells or not.....oga Ade, nor carry your mouth go there..... Which kind yeye pleasure una dey find up and down....

Spits

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Nackzy: 6:49am On Feb 25
She's dirty tell her to use femfresh

3 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by 123yes(m): 6:56am On Feb 25
Take her to any pharmacy store to have genta 280mg for 3 days. Thank me later.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by talk2hb1(m): 7:01am On Feb 25
Encourage her to be taking fruits, it does help.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by BigYash: 7:16am On Feb 25
Xwizard:
Alaye eat meat and milk then lick the wound you call pussy

You can smoke after then
Are you for real? Make he go eat infection and smoke afterwards.. Guy wetin dey occur nau? grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by garriAndsugar: 7:19am On Feb 25
I tried using A.I to check if it is a diseases or something and if it can be cured but am not getting a straightforward answer

AI don really suffer for una handšŸ˜‚

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by HugeElephant(f): 8:00am On Feb 25
She only wants you to perform some Intel now. Since that's your name.
Why lie about handling a job when you don't have Intel experience grin

2 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by VinnyBaba: 8:25am On Feb 25
OP,

Wear Nose Masks
Then put Cellophane in ur Tongue, before sucking her. shocked embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by NEUDUDE: 8:31am On Feb 25
Tell her to go treat herself. Dont help anything, doesnt she have nose grin

3 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by worldclass68(m): 10:04am On Feb 25
garriAndsugar:
AI don really suffer for una handšŸ˜‚

Im telling u, AI go soon dey swear for people cuz of some questions grin cheesy grin

Him: AI, this Nigeria don tire me, what should I do?

AI: u no you sabi third mainland bridge? Abi unah no get Electric transformer for street make u go huge han.. idiot.

10 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by perfectsusanoo(m): 10:25am On Feb 25
sometimes, to save cost, prepare a meal dont include fish. Since you have the perfect sub.
Sniff and lick untill you can sniff no more. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by ObalendeCMS: 11:31am On Feb 25
Funny a brothel O smells & taste better than a regular O.
Wonder will soon end!

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by GodHimself: 11:59am On Feb 25
Even if itā€™s clean, donā€™t put your mouth!

IntelChief:

3 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Itiskdg121(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25
Apple Cider Vinegar will cure this
IntelChief:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by GoodSpirit: 12:24pm On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
She's having an infection, tell her to treat. A healthy vagina doesn't have odour. Help her get treated.

I don't know where you guys read or who taught you that some vagina smell and others don't smell and those that don't smell belongs to you grin

ALL VAGINA HAVE ODOUR AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD grin

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/17905-vaginal-odor

10 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by GoodSpirit: 12:26pm On Feb 25
GodHimself:
Even if itā€™s clean, donā€™t put your mouth!

No vagina is clean for the mouth, not even one.

7 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by madfind: 12:38pm On Feb 25
Try using AI? How old are u?

Anyway, just tell her she has an unpleasant smell down there, it same way wen people have tooth decay, dey can't tell if its smell unless someone else tell them

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by PastorOlokonla: 12:39pm On Feb 25
You go soon get mouth cancer, continue sucking wetin you nor know and alow one small girl destroy your destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Mikuni(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25
Don't try it. I remember doing it to my ex. I got a nasty mouth odor that wouldn't leave even after brushing twice in the morning.

9 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Sniper101(m): 12:53pm On Feb 25
find a way to tell her about it, bro.
don't sugarcoat your words. And just maintain a stern look when you're talking about it; that way, she'll get the picture of how serious you are about what you're saying to her.

PS: I was in a similar situation back in Uni days. The babe visits me thrice every week. She was cool, well behaved, not good in bed though but sweet in bed and from a very rich home. But her coochie stank like hell. I had to ask her to stop wearing inner tight under her skirt or her gown when visiting me. And that if she was gonna wear tight under her skirt or gown when going to wherever, she should STOP wearing panties inside the tight.
But, At some point I just had to tell her point blank that she smells down there.
OmĆ³, this Babe cried her eyes out that day. And angrily left my place with tears running down her cheeks.
Fast forward to 3weeks later when she came by again, the smell was no longer there grin she even thanked me for the embarrassment and humiliation of the other day; saying it was what made her to work on herself and on her hygiene within the period of weeks she avoided me.

This was about 8yrs ago and to this day, we're still the best of pals.

just be man enough to tell your girl her coochie stinks, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by wiseone28: 12:54pm On Feb 25
I'm here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by ItisWell22(f): 1:00pm On Feb 25
GoodSpirit:

ALL VAGINA HAVE ODOUR AGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD grin

Not as unpleasant as Opā€™s description.

Itā€™s been confirmed that the fishy odour is due to putrefaction caused by bacterial overgrowth and their activity down there.

The normal ā€œodourā€ is mushy (soft), which can even serve as a pheromone to some guys; not turn the perceiver off. šŸ„±

Op, take her to a gynaecologist. šŸ™

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Caramia2020(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25
Infection on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by BBIA: 1:34pm On Feb 25
grin

So you the sniff the place grin

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by dclak112: 1:44pm On Feb 25
My brother, na infection bi that oo. The way my friend dey tell me about this leaky thing wen him finish am with any girl way him strawf E dey mk the thing dey hungry me. But the truth is I just can't try it.. I want to try it with a girl I invited to teach me how to do it, dou the girl was very clean down there but as soon as she opened her legs wired open like someone who is shouting haleluya. My brother fear catch me like na waytin I won put my mouth bi this.. na him i tell the girl say i no do O. I have seen people that does like pussy their toung too dey white and sometimes their mouth dey smell

1 Like

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by PastorOlokonla: 1:47pm On Feb 25
ItisWell22:

Not as unpleasant as Opā€™s description.

Itā€™s been confirmed that the fishy odour is due to putrefaction caused by bacterial overgrowth and their activity down there.

The normal ā€œodourā€ is mushy (soft), which can even serve as a pheromone to some guys; not turn the perceiver off. šŸ„±

Op, take her to a gynaecologist. šŸ™

Why should op take her to a gynecologist, is she a baby or na op born am.

I feel uncomfortable when adults cant take care of themselves .

4 Likes

Re: Down There Smells Like Dead Fish, Yet She Wants Me To Use My Mouth by Pennywise2: 2:15pm On Feb 25
Op sorry for your destiny

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead / 8 Traits Of People Born In February / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.