Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial (20347 Views)

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Millimann: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Y

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by temitope27(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Who are these Ohaneze?

Are they Yoruba Muslims in disguise?

Are they Fulani slaves?

Are they are they ass-lickers?

Are they begging for unity?

Somebody should enlighten me please.
they are unity beggars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by sammirano3: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Something that is already in the planning. The average Nigerian is so tired of the igbos. If igbos know what I know, they will be packing their dirty bags already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by temitope27(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .
gbam u re right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by blamingthedevil: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:
Una no go again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by temitope27(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga learn to construct your English well before looking for Igbo matters to poke-nose in.
Mr contractor, can u leave his English and face reality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by assent: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Who are these Ohaneze?

Are they Fulani slaves?

Are you saying all the points above describe Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ghostnick: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Na. Wetn pass Okoro he dey do now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA8KBRw8J-4
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Latakia(f): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2021
If you conduct LEFEREDUM 100 millions times the Iyamirin I know and not the miscreants on social media will vote NO to remain in Nigeria. ABAribe has one of the biggest private schools in Abuja while he continue to deceive his gullible followers on social media that Tinubu and Buhari are the major problems of underdevelopment in Igboland grin

They were begging the emirs in the north the last time Shettima gave them an ultimatum to leave the north.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by kingsceemark(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .

Illiterate, go school na wahala, go learn work na wahala too, just see how you dey embarrass yourself here, every dirty rags dey use igbo matter dey learn English
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Nightalan: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Ohanaeze should be pleased and very supportive of the Northern Elders and the suit. It's a step in the right direction that will hasten their Biafra Republic. I don't understand what the fuss is, the same way the Igbos are tired of Nigeria, is exactly the same way Nigerians are tired of the Igbos. Let them pack their polybags back to their land of rising crime, sorry sun.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Igbos will leave Nigeria on their own terms, not on the terms of a group of illiterate beggars and terrorists.

ThankYouGod:
Who are these Ohaneze?

Are they Fulani slaves?

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by MadamExcellency: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Iwuanyanwu pointed out that the younger generation of Igbo believed that they are hated and do not have opportunities to survive or succeed in Nigeria, adding that most of the crisis experienced in south-east presently were caused by the feelings by the younger generation.

This man is deranged by countering the Northern groups with the same point they are making.

The Southeasterns are complaining that they are not wanted in Nigeria and the Northern groups acknowledged their complaints and are requesting the lawmakers to grant them their desires.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by anambraamaka: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2021
sammirano3:
Something that is already in the planning. The average Nigerian is so tired of the igbos. If igbos know what I know, they will be packing their dirty bags already.
Ibu no ezigbo onye ara
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by thaoriginator: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2021
shocked

You want do Igbo people like Adolf Hitler did to the Jews? Abeg leave Igbo make them flex One Nigeria. crycrycry
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by anambraamaka: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2021
kingsceemark:

Illiterate, go school na wahala, go learn work na wahala too, just see how you dey embarrass yourself here, every dirty rags dey use igbo matter dey learn English
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ngasky(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2021
Our courts should know that there is limit to suit they can even entertain. how can somebody file a lawsuit to expel other citizens of the same country?
if they are aliens it is understandable. or if they were successful in getting their Biafra. definitely all their citizens/members whether born in Biafra territory or any other location should be made to leave Nigerian state, likewise all our citizens over there in Biafra land must return to Nigerian territory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Latakia(f): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

Oga learn to construct your English well before looking for Igbo matters to poke-nose in.
Leave grammar na understanding matter grin Biafra now want to remain in the zoo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by MyExpression(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2021
adamsmith914:
Chief Emmanuel Iwanyanwu wants your Aboki Brothers to face treason charges for demanding what you confused ipobians are supposedly agitating for?

Talking from the side of your mouth.

When we ask for it, it is treason but when northerners ask for it it isn't treason?!

Yall are mad.

Let us go peacefully or sue those petitioners for treason also.

If you truly care bout one Nigeria.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by anambraamaka: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Everybody done tire for Nigeria
Yoruba, Igbos, ibibios, Efik, Everybody don tire except the Northerners who are not an Ambitious People.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by od501: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/05/ohanaeze-sponsors-of-suit-to-expel-igbos-from-nigeria-should-face-treason-trial/

Ohaneze are not representing Igbos, they never represented Igbos, and it won't start today. That group is a bloody Fulani sponsored scam
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Latakia(f): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Never seen such hopelessly confused "elders" in my life.

What a shame. A so called major tribe for that matter.
But you have seen one today on nairaland grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Sergio101(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2021
temitope27:
Mr contractor, can u leave his English and face reality

Are you trying to defend your shallow minded brother from the West cheesy..... lolzzz.

I guess you have a limited encephalon too to be defending low budget olo..... do

Yolloba people sef
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by od501: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:

If think Igbos are confusionists, how come your government has refused a Referendum? Why are they too afraid to organise one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Godispeace: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2021
what is trash abt it u these confused set of impoverish criminals filled region. Biafra scam !
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Successlane: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Which kind wahala be this?
Thought Igbos should celebrate those people as heroes.
Somebody helping you to actualize your desire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Idiko1: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2021
udele1:
All hail Biafra, the land of the rising SCAM. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/14490260_reject_jpeg98c1ab09312e547432ae85589af46286

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/14490261_screenshot20211021224221chrome_jpeg38863fd3ad3ece14bdcaabc12259d18b

I really do not think you are well informed. I thought you should have stayed away from "Push-out and Walk-out" saga in Nigeria. I am quit sure if you given century to comprehend the relationship of the phrases, you will still draw blank. By the way, only dumbass fool will remotely insinuate Igboland is limited to nonsensical crap knowns 'South-east" stood up by the Fulani governments of Nigeria.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by BJanta: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/05/ohanaeze-sponsors-of-suit-to-expel-igbos-from-nigeria-should-face-treason-trial/

By Biafran court or what? This gang of senile old people will not stop issuing meaningless and useless statements.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by tenpipsperday: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2021
In every twelve there must be a Judas. An average Igbo man wants to leave Nigeria just as the majority of we Yorubas but few individuals who are milking their people like Tinubu and Iwuanyanwu will not keep quiet and see that happen.

Are you asking if Igbos are serious, just allow referendum. Bible tells me that some Israelites questioned Moses why he brought them out of Egypt.

Odua republic is coming.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Lovenorth: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Igbo should be given their own country for Nigeria to have peace

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Which terms again? Biko!

They want to leave.

They ignorantly and mischievously name Yoruba Muslims as Fulani slaves and unity beggars.

Now, some groups up North want to help the exit to be faster and you talking about terms instead of you to embrace and appreciate them. They want to help you but you're saying they should face treason charges.

KillingIsFun:
Igbos will leave Nigeria on their own terms, not on the terms of a group of illiterate beggars and terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Unity beggar

You must go and enjoy that your Biafrauddd.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Economy Has Stopped Working, Labour Tells Buhari / Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi / Tinubu Caps contains Occult symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.