Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial (20354 Views)

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by moneyissweet(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yes, we want the corridor of power so that everywhere go soft.

johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
We will leave WHEN WE ARE THE ONES WHO ORGANISE OUR DEPARTURE, NOT WHEN A GROUP OF FILTHY ABOKI BEGGARS PROTEST FOR OUR REMOVAL

OmoEpe:

Oga PACK AND GO
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by OmoEpe(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
We will leave WHEN WE ARE THE ONES WHO ORGANISE OUR DEPARTURE, NOT WHEN A GROUP OF FILTHY ABOKI BEGGARS PROTEST FOR OUR REMOVAL

JUST GO WE DON'T WANT COWNU MISCREANTS IN OUR MIDST AGAIN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by JOemmy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iwuanyawu is just thinking of his assets outside igboland most igbos are really happy that those northern elders initiated that court process how long will these greedy igbo politicians realize that the fulani north will never fully trust any Igbo màn to lead him in this juggle called nigeria?
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
We already have one foot outside the door grin You beggars should start preparing for our exit. Save your energy for feeding yourself instead of wasting it on stupid campaigns.

[img]https://images./5GMr27wCbVKcmy4bvfnxcs.jpg[/img]

OmoEpe:

JUST GO WE DON'T WANT COWNU MISCREANTS IN OUR MIDST AGAIN.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by dettolgel: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
asanausana91:
talking to terrorist is not in my blood . do you know what I do to terrorists?
I kills the bastard terrorists.

Of course you are a terrorist head slammer. grin You are made to kaboom yourself, so I agree with you, technically you are a terrorist killer. grin grin grin
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by OmoEpe(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
We already have one foot outside the door grin You beggars should start preparing for our exit. Save your energy for feeding yourself instead of wasting it on stupid campaigns.

[img]https://images./5GMr27wCbVKcmy4bvfnxcs.jpg[/img]

GO! GO!! GO!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
PentiumPro:

Let your people walk the talk. Just go through this thread and sample the opinions of Nigerians, they are simply tired of any form of Union with you Ibos.

Then deal with your own frustration.

If what IPOB does frustrates you- deal with it.

I have been trying to console you and your folks because i am a patriotic Nigerian, but you lots refuse to see light, so, deal with your frustrations.

I am out of pitting you. Embrace your frustration and live with it.

You even sound like a sponsor of IPOB, you and your fellows who love to blow the ember of flames of unrest may need investigation.

I am a proud Igbo man who supports and stands for One Nigeria. If you don't like me because I am IGBO, hug the nearest transformer.

#ONONENIGERIAISTAND!
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

[s]Then deal with your own frustration.

If what IPOB does frustrates you- deal with it.

I have been trying to console you and your folks because i am a patriotic Nigerian, but you lots refuse to see light, so, deal with your frustrations.

I am out of pitting you. Embrace your frustration and live with it.

You even sound like a sponsor of IPOB, you and your fellows who love to blow the ember of flames of unrest may need investigation.

I am a proud Igbo man who supports and stands for One Nigeria. If you don't like me because I am IGBO, hug the nearest transformer.

#ONONENIGERIAISTAND![/s]

You are a minority voice, and because of that you will suffer the collateral damage your noise making siblings will bring

You will end up in Biafra as a frustrated human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
PentiumPro:

You are a minority voice, and because of that you will suffer the collateral damage your noise making siblings will bring

You will end up in Biafra as a frustrated human being

I am not going to be frustrated, never.
You are the one who need to take a deep breath right now or have your blood pressure higher that you can ensure.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH NOW, DON'T IGNORE THIS COMMAND cool cool cool

I am laughing right now, because IAM at peace with all, even you.

But you
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
I will take you serious and sane if you have openly condemned those from your tribe that are asking for Biafra.

I don't hate Igbo and I believe in freedom of association. If you don't want to be in a relationship, I will respect your decision.

I only have issues with you guys when you continuously calling out Yoruba Muslims as your haters, unity beggars and Fulani slaves. As if Yoruba Muslims are the ones stopping you from actualising Biafra.

But here are Ohanaeze Ndigbo Council of Elders saying otherwise to what the secessionists want.

Listen, Ndigbo do not unite in Nnamdi kanu or his IPOB

He is an individual who feels he is exercising his freedom of expression and it has gotten to this point where his acclaimed followers have done more harm than was imagined a year ago.

Every member of this Noble forum who had followed IPOB related happenings from beginning knows that we Ndigbo refused to show any form of support for Kanu and his activities which mad him abusively call NDIGBO "PIGS"

You can guess what it will be like if majority of Ndigbo supports IPOB. But now that we the people of Southeast do not support the movement, you folks take delight in trying to rob it on us as if it is an entire Igbo project.

Those non-igbos who feel so strong about IPOB and Carry's it on their head are the one's I pity a lot
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

I am not going to be frustrated, never.
You are the one who need to take a deep breath right now or have your blood pressure higher that you can ensure.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH NOW, DON'T IGNORE THIS COMMAND cool cool cool

I am laughing right now, because IAM at peace with all, even you.

But you

Lmaooo

You are certainly not laughing, you are frustrated with what IPOB is making you go through, Nigerians don’t trust you and IPOB sees you as a sabo

Deal with your frustration bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Rolly22(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .

Shut your gutters,the only Igbos who love one Nigeria are these over bloated pigs and Fulani ass lickers called Governor’s and Ohanaeze Ndi Ara
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Badonasty(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
These ones are just senseless
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
PentiumPro:

Lmaooo

You are certainly not laughing, you are frustrated with what IPOB is making you go through, Nigerians don’t trust you and IPOB sees you as a sabo

Deal with your frustration bro

Just take a deep breath, it will help you.

Learn not to carry extraneous matters on your own head.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by ladychioma: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=Saao post=107347986]I thought that's what they want? [/quote
Exactly what we want]
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by rickyrex(m): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Saao:
I thought that's what they want?
bro expell is a very strong word to be used rather seperate
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

Just take a deep breath, it will help you.

Learn not to carry extraneous matters on your own head.

Fake Nigerian

Gertouut grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Awww, you poor thing! I was going to bash you so bad that your ancestors would have disowned you, but I don't want to mess up the beautiful relationship you have with your master cheesy

[img]https://images./6QR6DMadOFCcmhZTQz5Be4.jpg[/img]

OmoEpe:

GO! GO!! GO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by ablejesus26(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Their opinion though.
But reality is that almost everyone is tired of the failed Union.
Even though I don't see the occult ipob and their destructive agenda as a solution either but reality is the higher percentage of Ndigbo will vote out from this pain and disaster of a country.
Our only concern bu OZOEMENA �.
So if any group can't achieve or agitate with going the occult ipob way,they should go and sit down
We don't want.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by DanHaske: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Our terms are that an impartial body made up carefully vetted administrators like the United Nations should organise a referendum in the South East and if the South East votes to leave, they should be allowed to leave in peace.

Nigeria will play no role whatsoever in the referendum except to accept the outcome.

Are you saying you won't be able to leave if Nigeria plays a role?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ovamboland(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
asanausana91:
so you still have your neck intact? "Enough is enough" that you wrote some weeks back, ipob is still looking for you. You have the guts to challenge ipob for declaring one wk sit at home?

Ipob republic of AfghanEastern

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Nigeria, by which I mean the North, will try to either stop it from happening, or if they can't, then they'll try to add terms to the secession treaty which will make life difficult for the fledgling and newly independent Republic.

DanHaske:

Are you saying you won't be able to leave if Nigeria plays a role?
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Indabawa1987: 3:31am On Nov 06, 2021
No doubt Dotian are confused, they are agitation for Bia-fraud, and we want them to realized their mirage dream or nightmare but now they are issuing a contradicting statement, what a double standard. they better leave zoo to their promised land in the circle, as no Igbo will be president of Nigeria not in our....... because PMB will handover mantle of leadership to Jagaba of Nigerian politics, who has recently returned to the country from abroad for medical check up, in preparation for ascending the throne. To hell with products of baby factory and drugs pushers as well as masters of all criminality.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
PentiumPro:

Fake Nigerian

Gertouut grin

No Nigerian is real more than the Igbo person.

Go and take your drugs first.
You surely need it.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Igboid: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ohanaeze Ndiigbo speak for no one in Igboland.
Ndiigbo accepts the petition with happiness while reminding them it would not be just SE, but all Igbos indigenous in SS and NC as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

No Nigerian is real more than the Igbo person.

Go and take your drugs first.
You surely need it.

You must be a drug addict! No nigerian is more Nigerian than an igbo but you are daily disturbing the whole nation with Biafra madness

You must be insane

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ruggman: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Iwuanyanwu is confused, just speaking for his pocket
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
PentiumPro:

You must be a drug addict! No nigerian is more Nigerian than an igbo but you are daily disturbing the whole nation with Biafra madness

You must be insane

You are not a Nigerian.

If you are, declare your identity and language.

Don't hide behind keyboard and type dust while your probably a Ghanian or Siera leoanan.

I am an Igbo man with swag.

IAM not in support of seccession or IPOB.

You are not a Nigerian unless you prove it.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

You are not a Nigerian.

If you are, declare your identity and language.

Don't hide behind keyboard and type dust while your probably a Ghanian or Siera leoanan.

I am an Igbo man with swag.

IAM not in support of seccession or IPOB.

You are not a Nigerian unless you prove it.

Get out of here and stop disturbing me in mentions. I’ve moved on from your foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa / Peter Obi & Datti Land In Sokoto For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.