Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial (20357 Views)

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by asanausana91: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Confusion no go kill Igbo man!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by olaolaking: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2021
They are now the unity beggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by alizma: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2021
This is the kind of confusion that face a lady with poor boyfriend who is good in bed.
At noon, you will here her telling everyone that she will leave the guy today but as the night draw nearer, the language changes to "no one can take my man away from me".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2021
To have conceived the idea in the first place is evil against Ndigbo.

Having expressed publicly that Igbo be expelled from Nigeria is treason.

Filing the treason before a court of law in Nigeria is crazy and bold step out of wicked mindset.

The fact the matter has not been thrown out by the court is unsettling for every sane Nigerian.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by asanausana91: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

trash
so you still have your neck intact? "Enough is enough" that you wrote some weeks back, ipob is still looking for you. You have the guts to challenge ipob for declaring one wk sit at home?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Are you guys not leaving Nigeria again?

A wife has been going around telling everyone she wants to leave her husband for her father's house. She also accuses her neighbours of begging the couple not to separate. The husband too feels tired and files for divorce. The wife says he has no right to do that. Is that not what she wants in the first place? Isn't that confusion?

Ofiadiegwu:
To have conceived the idea in the first place is evil against Ndigbo.

Having expressed publicly that Igbo be expelled from Nigeria is treason.

Filing the treason before a court of law in Nigeria is crazy and bold step out of wicked mindset.

The fact the matter has not been thrown out by the court is unsettling for every sane Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by tujays(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:
Una no go again?
these miscreants can confuse... they brought confusion into Nigeria till today that's why the country just dey anyhow. but dem dey blame fulanis wey no dey make noise. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Arabaincubus: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
They are sponsored by Northern Elders Forum and the Arewa interior.

It is a reaction borne out of fear and it's preemptive.

I don't know why the southern groups have not thought about setting up similar groups.

They have the youth wing, the women wing and the elders wing. People now know and they all will soon go extinct as they are outdated.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by kechywillz(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2021
That idiot is not speaking for we the Igbo's,conduct referendum let's see how it turns out
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by RobbStark(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2021
I said it that real ibos can't leave and won't leave Nigeria, but some miscreants here like slayerforever, bkayy and the other pigs are telling us something else.
Ohaneze are the real deal. They speak for the east and no one else can change that.

Ohaneze knows that Biafra was death even before the get go, miscreants here won't let someone hear word.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by mediainc: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Let's us work together to make Nigeria great, we have no other place to call ours. If you abuse your country, you are abusing yourself, if you don't respect your country, citizens of other countries won't respect you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2021
See these HYPOCRITES again oh. They want a man involved and advocated for violence via IPIG doctrine to be released but those that are equally deranged like Namdiot coward Cownu but using a civil legal means to be prosecuted for treason.
Level of hypocrisy in the SADEAST is simply astonishing. I swea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by mutvy: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
I do not get it. If you were given Biafra, you still expect Nigerians to welcome you or allow you in their land? No way! If you do not leave Nigeria after South East has been given to you as Biafra, we drive you out by any means necessary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by ezegenigbonine: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2021
And who will organise the departure of Igbos? Buhari's brain dead and hopelessly incompetent administration? Abókis who can't govern themselves want to organise the departure of Igbos from Nigeria? grin

What IPOB wanted was for the United Nations to organise the procedure as an impartial judge with no financial or emotional commitment to the joke called Nigeria. That's how it is done worldwide. It was the United Nations who organised the referendum which led to the division of Sudan into two countries.

I wish you clowns would invest this type of energy into improving yourselves instead of making fools of yourselves on the world stage.

ThankYouGod:
Which terms again? Biko!

They want to leave.

They ignorantly and mischievously name Yoruba Muslims as Fulani slaves and unity beggars.

Now, some groups up North want to help the exit to be faster and you talking about terms instead of you to embrace and appreciate them. They want to help you but you're saying they should face treason charges.

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Are you guys not leaving Nigeria again?

A wife has been going around telling everyone she wants to leave her husband for her father's house. She also accuses her neighbours of begging the couple not to separate. The husband too feels tired and files for divorce. The wife says he has no right to do that. Is that not what she wants in the first place? Isn't that confusion?

Just listen to yourself.

By typing these words here, it is safe to conclude you once sat in a classroom.

Do you as a sane human being convince yourself that all Igbo people have resolved to become another country other than Nigeria?

The distribution of Ndigbo across Nigeria which is obviously a fact to prove our believe in Nigeria has no meaning for shallow minded persons of your standing?

You may have expressed your hatred for Ndigbo, but I forgive you outrightly because you don't know what you are doing.
If you know what you are doing, then you may have to look for answers to what is doing you.

Ndigbo will not tell the North to leave Nigeria because Boko Haram is hoisting flag in the northern part of Nigeria.

If you're insane, we are sane.
Good morning!
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by nothingbuttruth: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
The tummy of this baboon says it all.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by SlayerForever: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
RobbStark:
I said it that real ibos can't leave and won't leave Nigeria, but some miscreants here like slayerforever, bkayy and the other pigs are telling us something else.
Ohaneze are the real deal. They speak for the east and no one else can change that.

Ohaneze knows that Biafra was death even before the get go, miscreants here won't let someone hear word.

I asked you a question since a week now?

Why are you fixated on Biafra?
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
asanausana91:

That is why this referendum thing is important. Let them subject it to referendum, if they vote NO, they will automatically become and their place as 3rd class citizens in Nigeria will be cemented,
If they vote YES, they must all first leave Nigeria within 6 months before reapplying for visa to come and continue to live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/05/ohanaeze-sponsors-of-suit-to-expel-igbos-from-nigeria-should-face-treason-trial/
With this kind of your ungratefulness makes Igbos major dominant of federal government jobs in the country but always crying you are marginalized, but in reality no one benefiting from Nigeria like Igbos but they always request for Biafra land and now that we the Northerners says let go of you, then you are saying you people want Nigeria's unity, don't take us fools we are tired of you parasite

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .

If Fulani or Yoruba weren’t in the corridor of power will they love Nigeria? I think not. Lol

That should tell u nobody loves Nigeria they only want to be in the corridor of power. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by dettolgel: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
asanausana91:

The body of asanausana91 but the brain of buhari. grin grin

If you had a working brain you should have realized the logic in what the man said. But of course it is obvious that you lack the brain power.

But let me educate you and those folks that share the same sentiment as yours.

If Kanu calling for secession from Nigeria is considered treason and it is a punishable offence, then anyone who calls for others to leave or be forced out of Nigeria is also committing the same crime as Nnamdi.

This is the lowest I can dumb it down for you grin. If you can't understand it then I am sorry I can't help you any further. grin

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by RobbStark(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

I asked you a question since a week now?

Why are you fixated on Biafra?

Same question I asked you too about your rants about the Ijaws, you became dumb.

No such thing as Biafra. Know that.
Ohaneze have spoken, who are you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by akdjr(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
I was expecting jubilation from Southeast and full support of the case. I expect them to mobilize all their SANS to support the case.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by SlayerForever: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Same question I asked you too about your rants about the Ijaws, you became dumb.

No such thing as Biafra. Know that.
Ohaneze have spoken, who are you

SMH.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by ArewaNorth: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:
Look at the rubbish this man is yarning.

That Nigeria flag is flying everywhere in which igboland??.

Indeed our elite class are the number one problem we have in igboland

Who told u poor people like u matters in the affairs of ur states?

Poor people are not needed in decision making, so shut up!

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by LZAA: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is not an issue
Ohaneze as we know is deeply compromised
It's like waiting for rochas,ike nwachukwu,arthur eze or this oga to be pro biafra grin grin grin
The only issue is with the nonsense going on around this failed contraption, afonjas are still looking at igbo affairs
The obsession runs deep grin
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by kingthreat(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .

You are wise.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by LZAA: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
jaxxy:

If Fulani or Yoruba weren’t in the corridor of power will they love Nigeria? I think not. Lol

That should tell u nobody loves Nigeria they only want to be in the corridor of power. undecided
Stop explaining to the clowns
Pride won't let them apologise for putting this country into nepotism because they wanted to play politics
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Sergio101(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Who told u poor people like u matters in the affairs of ur states?
Poor people are not needed in decision making, so shut up!
Mr rich man from world poverty capital........ I have heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I May Not Win 2023 Presidency - (video) / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu: The Action Man Nigeria Needed All Along? / Boko Haram: More Bloodier And Deadlier Days Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.