Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial (20353 Views)

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Sergio101(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Who told u poor people like u matters in the affairs of ur states?
Poor people are not needed in decision making, so shut up!
Mr rich man from world poverty capital........ I have heard you.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by DanHaske: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Igbos will leave Nigeria on their own terms, not on the terms of a group of illiterate beggars and terrorists.

Oya tell us your terms so we can help hasten your leaving

5 Likes

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by sameks08(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
ass lickers we re Biafra and not zoogeria so if una want to be part of the entity you re free by the way you don't have portion here in Biafra land
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by DanHaske: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:
To have conceived the idea in the first place is evil against Ndigbo.

Having expressed publicly that Igbo be expelled from Nigeria is treason.

Filing the treason before a court of law in Nigeria is crazy and bold step out of wicked mindset.

The fact the matter has not been thrown out by the court is unsettling for every sane Nigerian.
But you igbos are tired of the marriage, igbos want referendum, you want out, anyone who thinks otherwise is a unity beggar.
What now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by flokii: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
You see the problem with Igbos is double standards.. your people are wailing day and night that they want out of Nigeria, the North asked Courts to grant them the biafra they seek so they can leave Nigeria, ohaneze comes out to call it treason and provocative.

Nnamdi Kanu on radio biafra called for killing of Hausa, Fulanis, Yorubas etc. Igbos kept quiet because Kanu is giving love speeches that will unite Nigeria.

The North has sent a clear message to Igbos that they will never rule Nigeria but see Ohaneze here playing dumb to the gallery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Warlord2014(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
The entire northerners are nothing but akpa-screw.

Bring your hate to me, I go only shuck hand for ya eyes.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
I will take you serious and sane if you have openly condemned those from your tribe that are asking for Biafra.

I don't hate Igbo and I believe in freedom of association. If you don't want to be in a relationship, I will respect your decision.

I only have issues with you guys when you continuously calling out Yoruba Muslims as your haters, unity beggars and Fulani slaves. As if Yoruba Muslims are the ones stopping you from actualising Biafra.

But here are Ohanaeze Ndigbo Council of Elders saying otherwise to what the secessionists want.

Ofiadiegwu:

Just listen to yourself.

By typing these words here, it is safe to conclude you once sat in a classroom.

Do you as a sane human being convince yourself that all Igbo people have resolved to become another country other than Nigeria?

The distribution of Ndigbo across Nigeria which is obviously a fact to prove our believe in Nigeria has no meaning for shallow minded persons of your standing?

You may have expressed your hatred for Ndigbo, but I forgive you outrightly because you don't know what you are doing.
If you know what you are doing, then you may have to look for answers to what is doing you.

Ndigbo will not tell the North to leave Nigeria because Boko Haram is hoisting flag in the northern part of Nigeria.

If you're insane, we are sane.
Good morning!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:
To have conceived the idea in the first place is evil against Ndigbo.

Having expressed publicly that Igbo be expelled from Nigeria is treason.

Filing the treason before a court of law in Nigeria is crazy and bold step out of wicked mindset.

The fact the matter has not been thrown out by the court is unsettling for every sane Nigerian.

The only people that finds it unsettling are Ibos like you, no sane Nigerian that have been the subject of abuse, insults and ridicule by Ibos since 2015 when GEJ lost will find it unsettling.

Many people are fed up with Ibo antics of always shouting Biafra anytime they feel they are not in control of Nigeria politically

The generations of Nigerians that didn’t witness the civil war will certainly and eventually cure this madness of your Biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ofiadiegwu: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
PentiumPro:

The only people that finds it unsettling are Ibos like you, no sane Nigerian that have been the subject of abuse, insults and ridicule by Ibos since 2015 when GEJ lost will find it unsettling.

Many people are fed up with Ibo antics of always shouting Biafra anytime they feel they are not in control of Nigeria politically

Try this:

Don't be shallow in your mind. Biafra agitators have been shouting since Obasanjo regime.

Note: during Sani Abacha time, Massob was already advancing 'none violence actualization of sovereign state of Biafra'

You problem is that you take delight in subsuming all Igbos as agitators.
If it makes you feel better, continue.

Whatever a person believe to be true, it becomes true for that person (even if it is false in real sense...)
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by blackslayer: 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why[b] igbo hate Nigeria[/b] is because they are not in corridor of power .

You just contradicted yourself in just two sentences! Wow! Talk about talking from both sides of ones mouth!
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by ArewaNorth: 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:

Mr rich man from world poverty capital........ I have heard you.
I may not be rich but I'm far away from poverty, I've beaten poverty to coma and I'll never succumb to its temptation...
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Are you saying Ohanaeze Ndigbo Council of Elders and IPOB are on the same page?

Are you saying they are working together to let United Nations organise referendum?

If the above is the case, why calling out Yoruba Muslims as your haters that are stopping you from actualising Biafra?

KillingIsFun:
And who will organise the departure of Igbos? Buhari's brain dead and hopelessly incompetent administration? Abókis who can't govern themselves want to organise the departure of Igbos from Nigeria? grin

What IPOB wanted was for the United Nations to organise the procedure as an impartial judge with no financial or emotional commitment to the joke called Nigeria. That's how it is done worldwide. It was the United Nations who organised the referendum which led to the division of Sudan into two countries.

I wish you clowns would invest this type of energy into improving yourselves instead of making fools of yourselves on the world stage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
udele1:
All hail Biafra, the land of the rising SCAM. grin grin grin

"Gbamsolutely correct". Village People spokesperson.

(Quote) (Report) 758965 Likes (Like) 4938 Shares (Share)
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by GreenArrow1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
PentiumPro:

The generations of Nigerians that didn’t witness the civil war will certainly cure this madness of your Biafra

Captured succinctly. They don't even know what is cooking behind the scenes. E go loud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ofiadiegwu:

[s]Try this:

Don't be shallow in your mind. Biafra agitators have been shouting since Obasanjo regime.

Note: during Sani Abacha time, Massob was already advancing 'none violence actualization of sovereign state of Biafra'

You problem is that you take delight in subsuming all Igbos as agitators.
If it makes you feel better, continue.

Whatever a person believe to be true, it becomes true for that person (even if it is false in real sense...)[/s]

Let your people walk the talk. Just go through this thread and sample the opinions of Nigerians, they are simply tired of any form of Union with you Ibos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by sencekompis: 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
God go purnish ohanezee idiots, naa go we dey goo soo, any help is welcome
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Stanleyq: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I have never see a confusionist like this people that is why I always saying igbo love Nigeria than any tribe this people are not interested in referendum. The reason why igbo hate Nigeria is because they are not in corridor of power .
Yes U are right, and they can never be given the power,and thats why they need biafra, and it must come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
This particular effort is being organised by the north.

They want to control the whole project so that they will be the ultimate beneficiaries.

They want to control the plan so if it fails, they will be able to say that they gave Igbos a chance and Igbos didn't take it. They will now claim that it is a sign that Igbos want to remain in Nigeria.

ThankYouGod:
Are you saying Ohanaeze Ndigbo Council of Elders and IPOB are on the same page?

Are you saying they are working together to let United Nations organise referendum?

If the above is the case, why calling out Yoruba Muslims as your haters that are stopping you from actualising Biafra?

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Our terms are that an impartial body made up carefully vetted administrators like the United Nations should organise a referendum in the South East and if the South East votes to leave, they should be allowed to leave in peace.

Nigeria will play no role whatsoever in the referendum except to accept the outcome.

DanHaske:

Oya tell us your terms so we can help hasten your leaving
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
sapientia:
Wanted to comment till I saw his picture

Wetin the picture do you
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Freedom34: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Saao:
I thought that's what they want?
Azin ehn.....I taya o!
cool

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by matm: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
In certain situation,silence is golden .It really pays to shut ones mouth up and watch issues until they have unfolded well b/f making any comment Hasty statement,even if it is personal on common issue can be like cutting ones leg.
God works in mysterious ways.Dont be faster dn ur shadow.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by saintade01(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hehehehe what do these people really want? grin grin grin
Someone is helping you fast track your exit and you're still wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PIMPAR: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Which kind of confusion is this?
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Laslaslala: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Saao:
I thought that's what they want?
Ohaneze are not our representatives
They are only representing their pot bellies
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PentiumPro(f): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Laslaslala:

Ohaneze are not our representatives
They are only representing their pot bellies

Who is a nonentity like you representing? You can’t even represent your family in a meeting.

Mechionu biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Lovenorth: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Useless unity beggars

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Ushman333: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Igbos you people heat this polity so much, from the beginning, please you can go, if you can not stay in Nigeria humbly. Igbos stop these nonsense childish character.

From civil war till now, igbos have been causing problem for us in Nigeria. You can go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Afamed: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
I cast the spirit of Confusion out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:
Look at the rubbish this man is yarning.

That Nigeria flag is flying everywhere in which igboland??.

Indeed our elite class are the number one problem we have in igboland

I wouldn’t say ‘the number one problem’, but they rank up there close to the top! They’re naive, lilly-livered and selfish!
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by asanausana91: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
dettolgel:

The body of asanausana91 but the brain of buhari. grin grin

If you had a working brain you should have realized the logic in what the man said. But of course it is obvious that you lack the brain power.

But let me educate you and those folks that share the same sentiment as yours.

If Kanu calling for secession from Nigeria is considered treason and it is a punishable crime, then anyone who calls for others to leave or be forced out of Nigeria is also committing the same crime as Nnamdi.

This is the lowest I can dumb it down for you grin. If you can't understand it then I am sorry I can't help you any further. grin
talking to terrorist is not in my blood . do you know what I do to terrorists?
I kills the bastard terrorists.
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by OmoEpe(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Igbos will leave Nigeria on their own terms, not on the terms of a group of illiterate beggars and terrorists.

Oga PACK AND GO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Owelle Biography Help / Benue Killings: Buhari Writes Senate, Lists Steps Taken / Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.