Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial (20320 Views)

Kanu Should Face Justice, Says Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma / Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by DanHaske: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Nigeria, by which I mean the North, will try to either stop it from happening, or if they can't, then they'll try to add terms to the secession treaty which will make life difficult for the fledgling and newly independent Republic.

Are you sure you know what you are saying?
Is it not the same northerners that are going to court to help push you out?
Was it not the same northerners that gave you guys quit notice?
Nothing else will give the north you are talking about satisfaction than seeing you leave the country.
Northerners don't give a damn about you guys and are really tired of your nuisance. The main problem now is that you can't leave, because you have nowhere to go to

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by KillingIsFun: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
We want liberty on our own terms and in line with what obtains under international law, not by what fílthy, wretched abókis want.

If I were you, I'd worry more about what will happen when you have own country, because I promise you that your suffering will be even worse than it is now.

[img]https://images./5GqkeKqEp7vehnYGdnnwdE.jpg[/img]

DanHaske:

Are you sure you know what you are saying?
Is it not the same northerners that are going to court to help push you out?
Was it not the same northerners that gave you guys quit notice?
Nothing else will give the north you are talking about satisfaction than seeing you leave the country.
Northerners don't give a damn about you guys and are really tired of your nuisance. The main problem now is that you can't leave, because you have nowhere to go to
Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by DanHaske: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2021
KillingIsFun:
We want liberty on our own terms and in line with what obtains under international law, not by what fílthy, wretched abókis want.

If I were you, I'd worry more about what will happen when you have own country, because I promise you that your suffering will be even worse than it is now.

[img]https://images./5GqkeKqEp7vehnYGdnnwdE.jpg[/img]

Please we don't want you. Leave! Stop dragging feet unnecessarily because you don't have anywhere to go to

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze: Sponsors Of Suit To Expel Igbos From Nigeria Should Face Treason Trial by Bantu10: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
PentiumPro:

Who is a nonentity like you representing? You can’t even represent your family in a meeting.

Mechionu biko

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov. Diri Orders Arrest Of APC Secretary In Bayelsa, Keyamo Demands Release / Fuel Scarcity Will Ease Off Next Week, Kyari Assures Nigerians / Top 10 People That Need To Shut-up In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.