Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? (5668 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / PLS Don’t Open It, If You Are Not Up To 18yrs Old! Our Actresses And Actors Doin / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by chibaby5(f): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
190 U've been warned by poster.

Bk to topic
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
Celery:

Please stick to the topic and lets reason together.

celery how do u expect me 2 concentrate when someone like chi baby is around

dont u want me to marry or dont u think im getting OLD angry angry

Look @ her profile and tell me why i shudnt be confused undecided
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by chibaby5(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2011
190 Behave not funny.
Don't derail da thread

P.s Alwayz moved by looks, SMH not Wise. jus sayin wink
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by MMM2(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
op
dats part of development in a country,

like chicks now were G-STRING or ROPE instead of pants. angry
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
M M M:

op
dats part of development in a country,

like chicks now [size=28pt]were[/size] G-STRING or ROPE instead of pants. angry

Your father must see this angry angry
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2011
chi-baby:

190 Behave not funny.
Don't derail da thread

P.s Alwayz moved by looks, SMH not Wise. jus sayin wink

Ok lets talk,

send me a mail and lets talk sincerely speakin angry angry
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Celery(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
190:

celery how do u expect me 2 concentrate when  someone like chi baby is around

dont u want me to marry or dont u think im getting OLD  angry angry

Look @ her profile and tell me why i shudnt be confused  undecided

you are claiming to be a hunter and you are dulling yourself. Drop your phone number let her call you and promise to give her a nice threat. You both are mature.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
^my # on a forum so haters can get access to it, Nah, chi bay hit me up on 190@mail.mn kiss kiss
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by chibaby5(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2011
190:

Ok lets talk,
send me a mail and lets talk sincerely speakin angry angry

Talk abwt wat? I'll pass sed dat a million tymz
Nl is enof smiley
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2011
cry cry

U break my heart each time u say that

Its been 6months now, ive been wanting us to talk cry cry

Btw are u still @ birms

Jst let us talk for once not twice
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by chibaby5(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ok i heard
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by apache77(m): 2:49am On Jun 06, 2011
Dis Chi Baby girl is sweet, i wont lie. So there are actually fine girls on NL? I always tot the fine girls were always too busy popping champagne in da club or struggling to stave off amorous advances from their bosses or lecturerers to bother with NL. Maybe i shd start looking at profile pictures, if i get dis one, i go happy die
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Jenifa1: 2:57am On Jun 06, 2011
who put this stupid post on front page?
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by dabrake(m): 3:20am On Jun 06, 2011
Ma grandad beat urs 2 it! Ma grandad & his 3 fwends trekked frm aba 2 jerusalem. He shot an arrow frm calabar and d arrow killed 4 armed robbers in abakaliki. He slapd a lion once and d lion fainted, he stopped an oncoming train by jst a push, he dodged ova 217bullets dat were shot at him at d same tym around 10:18pm on a fateful day, , . Fink ur grandad wuz gr8, ma grandad did so much more.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by kandiikane(m): 3:23am On Jun 06, 2011
Well, for me I did not fight tigers or leopards but I did go in the bush fought monkey for its meat. . .I did climb trees to reach monkey and parrots. . .I did not only split firewood but went to also cut  trees for fire wood. . . I built a huts. . .I did  farm on my mothers's land and since the farm was near a crocodile pool in the raining seasons the pools would over flow and they will come out and I would meet them on the farm wrestle them, kill them and take them home to cook(I still have the scars to proof it). . . I would climb up palm tick to get pomo for my father and his guests.  . . In our village we did take turns to sweep it each day and believe me it would take a whole day. .On top of all this I would still cook three times a day, clean my father's hut, my mothers hut and my siblings huts twice a day and go to the stream to fetch water 20times a day. . . I would walk 5miles just to go call someone from the next village . . All this resulted in a  weak, shapeless, manly and deformed body. . .Then oneday the white man came, took us to Amelica and lundun. . .Since I went abroad I sorted my body out  found phone,taps, electric cookers, frozen meat, wine, ready made houses etc and I have never looked back.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 06, 2011
dabrake:

Ma grandad beat urs 2 it! Ma grandad & his 3 fwends trekked frm aba 2 jerusalem. He shot an arrow frm calabar and d arrow killed 4 armed robbers in abakaliki. He slapd a lion once and d lion fainted, he stopped an oncoming train by jst a push, he dodged ova 217bullets dat were shot at him at d same tym around 10:18pm on a fateful day, , . Fink your grandad wuz gr8, ma grandad did so much more.
Was your granddad superman or Okonkwo?
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by hackney(m): 3:57am On Jun 06, 2011
Tear firewood and pound yam? ?
what of lighting oil lanterns and digging wells? ?

I guess u walked through a door in 1820 and here you are in 2011.
time traveller.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by tpia5: 4:28am On Jun 06, 2011
dont be jealous.

instead, try to find something interesting in your own family lines.

that's how it works.

its fun having good campfire stories to tell, but we cant all be the same. Sorry but no one said life was fair.

if you need ajebutter stories i could oblige you but i dont have any.

so just release your own.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by tpia5: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2011
hackney:

Tear firewood and pound yam? ?
what of lighting oil lanterns and digging wells? ?

I guess u walked through a door in 1820 and here you are in 2011.
time traveller.

women do not dig wells in my own area, dont know about yours.

just saying, because somebody will take your post literally.

the original post wasnt meant to be taken seriously btw. You have to distinguish between genuine ignorance and light hearted humor.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by firestar(f): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2011
The scene of the world is changing.
. . .
When I was much younger my grandma would prepare traditional meals with jealously kept secrets! cool
Dem no born you well make yu no learn. . .  I must learn it or else{My mother tells me}
I never regret learning from them.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2011
About 15years ago!

I went to my village (for the 1st time ever) and a goat fell inside a well ,

A man went in to get the goat, ( How many men could do such today )

Well the man got stuck in the well and the goat came out ( Na God save the man that day )

At the end of the day, the owner of the Goat gave him the female goat as reward ( I still laff each time i remember )
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 7:49am On Jun 06, 2011
kandiikane:

Well, for me I did not fight tigers or leopards but I did go in the bush fought monkey for its meat. . .I did climb trees to reach monkey and parrots. . .I did not only split firewood but went to also cut  trees for fire wood. . . I built a huts. . .I did  farm on my mothers's land and since the farm was near a crocodile pool in the raining seasons the pools would over flow and they will come out and I would meet them on the farm wrestle them, kill them and take them home to cook(I still have the scars to proof it). . . I would climb up palm tick to get pomo for my father and his guests.  . . In our village we did take turns to sweep it each day and believe me it would take a whole day. .On top of all this I would still cook three times a day, clean my father's hut, my mothers hut and my siblings huts twice a day and go to the stream to fetch water 20times a day. . . I would walk 5miles just to go call someone from the next village . . All this resulted in a  weak, shapeless, manly and deformed body. . .Then oneday the white man came, took us to Amelica and lundun. . .Since I went abroad I sorted my body out  found phone,taps, electric cookers, frozen meat, wine, ready made houses etc and I have never looked back.

Story of your life

Did you also ride keke i meant bicycle undecided
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Celery(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2011
Keep it burning. I guess every dog have it season, so do time and pace, horse and carriage, girls of now with blackberry, love and marriage, girls of old with strenght and determination.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Celery(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2011
Keep it burning. I guess every dog have it season, so do time and pace, horse and carriage, girls of now with blackberry, love and marriage, girls of old with strenght and determination.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by shine12: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2011
I don't know about tigers or hunting, but I believe the modesty and virtuosity we all saw in our Mothers growing up is really scarce in our ladies nowadays and all thanks to westernisation. There is no problem in having make-ups, hair extensions, etc. But there is a big problem when these things replaces your true value as a woman and mother of kids to come.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by Reference(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2011
tpia@:

women do not dig wells in my own area, dont know about yours.

just saying, because somebody will take your post literally.

the original post wasnt meant to be taken seriously btw. You have to distinguish between genuine ignorance and light hearted humor.

Oh yes back then they did. I really can't think of any job they did not do. It was a hunting injury that ended my mum's early endeavors. She still has the scars of the claw trap to show for it. Then she was confined to the house and given the leftovers when her sisters went out (they were all girls), her dad passed away quite early. When she recovered she went into construction, building the local church, primary school and some culverts with some missionaries. That is how she paid for her secondary education. But when you consider that education was looked down on as for weaklings it paid of for her much later. She ended up in University College, Cardiff while her sisters never went past secondary school.

The truth of the matter is that the standards expected of women have radically changed over the years. Back then it was physical fitness and exceptional mental stamina. When you see the sagging triceps of my late grandma no one will tell you what she was all about. How else do you care for a dozen kids. These days I think it more of what is upstairs that matters. How well you balance work and home is the yardstick today. It does not reduce the responsibility by any chance but men who expect firewood splitting hunks for wives who rise at 4.00 a.m. are really not living in reality. She can not be an asset to you that way.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by ssemire(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2011
to be honest, i think men are usually quick to point out the many short-comings of women and believe they are eternally faultless. how many men these days can singlehandedly support their families without financial contribution from the woman? how many men these days are ready to marry a full time house wife? a woman works same number of hours in a day as a man yet you expect her to run back home, pick a riffle and go hunting. men expect so much from women and are not willing to give in the same measure.

if the poster wishes to find a woman who will be hunting and farming for him, he should get on the time machine and back date his existence. as for me, my modern recipe for living works.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by tutuwater(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2011
190:

About 15years ago!

I went to my village (for the 1st time ever) and a goat fell inside a well ,

A man went in to get the goat, ( How many men could do such today )

Well the man got stuck in the well and the goat came out ( Na God save the man that day )

At the end of the day, the owner of the Goat gave him the female goat as reward ( I still laff each time i remember )

^i have done that before but the well is not deep the well is about 7 well rings deep just to retreive a hen. The hen died but i enjoyed eating it.

@ poster i have done almost everything you listed above even though am a 20something year old guy.

As the first born i do pound yam, hunt for bush meat, climb trees for fruit and still cook.

I do think you could still find girls that can do that just go to the village and you will be thrilled.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by kandiikane(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
@190, what rubbish question is that? Did you not read where I wrote that I would walk 5miles to call someone from the next village? Why would I walk if there was a bicycle. . .There were donkey carts but it was for the rich
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by tpia5: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
^were you serious about all you wrote?

I'll go over it again.
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by kandiikane(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^What you think I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth?
Re: Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? by 190: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2011
AWWW one of the reasons why kandikane fit molest and rape man to death

This girl alone na terror squad

Tpia make u fear am grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Soldiers Kissing Their Sweethearts Goodbye As They Leave (picture) / Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.