Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64495 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Qpid5:
look, i dnt knw u but u just spit trash! You think you know enough that's why you are quick to say this meaningless trash.. When someone genuinely open up abt his private life, he/she deserve to given a respected advice and a good insite.. This is a relationshp whom they had sex 3-4 times a week then the moment she started working, everything changed and no single sex upto 3weeks.. Like how long is this gonna continue? because she's nt gonna stop the work anytime soon, i dnt encourage forcing her but u shud understand how confused the dude is
The problem with a lot of you is that you are raised with this entitlement mentality that constantly interferes with your ability to reason as humans would. undecided

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO FORCE A WOMAN OR MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, NO MATTER HOW LONG OR HOW SEX-STARVED YOU ARE AND THIS, NO MATTER WHO THAT WOMAN OR MAN IS. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Qpid5(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emperor2020:
May any body supporting op,may una sister go through this de gal go through,so u go see how de feeling go be for una body...do you think all is well or the family of that gal is well to do,she will com nd Liv wit dis mumu or do u tink op will try such..gals can b manipulated..if op Sabi game he fit wash de gal brain de gal go de giv am unto wit her mind nd won't tink of deny him,but e seems dis mumu de claim do u know who I am,cos u de spend on her, everything no b gra gra or by force
may all your sisters be like their first part of the story where they always had sex 3-4 times a week.. Nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jornwhite: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
frozen70:

Imagine ❗
So you just kept her in your house for sex purposes

Why not marry her and then settle down with her

Is it new to you that, work with Lagos traffic and stress have reduce the sex urge in women

I can see that sex is the only thing that is bordering you, it doesn't really end in sex.
Think straight

you can't downplay sex and becos he demanded for sex in a r/ship already blessed with pre marital sex ... he is only after sex undecided
On another thread, you keep a woman in the house if you don't touch her, she goes "he does not love me", " he does not find me attractive anymore" e.t.c. its pointless asking what do women what
I don't believe any woman is tew tired for sex, when a woman mistakenly find a beta source of sex, she find it difficult to give sex to the existing man, hence excuse upon excuse.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by daroz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
I am not in support of guy trying to have sex with any girl without her consent, but as a Nigerian girl, if you know you are not ready to have sex, you shouldn’t even have a boy friend talk less of staying with him. When you decide to have a boyfriend and stay with him, you ought to know what he expect in return, especially when he is the one who pays the rent, feeding and all the utility bills in the house in this present harsh economic condition in Nigeria.

You can eat your cake and have it.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by NickD(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult
In saner climes, you'll rot in jail. Devil piwakwagi onu there.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by brandsoncharlie: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.
Is either her ex boyfriend is back or she need more money from you because other guys with more money are asking her out or she's fucking other guys that's giving her money. She's bored with u.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
NickD:

Is the girl his wife? Stop defending nonsense. If na your sister na werin u go talk be this?
Even if the girl is his wife, under absolutely no circumstance should he have forced her to have sex with him...absolutely none. undecided

A wife is not a sex slave or a doll.. she is also a human being. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by darichlife: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dear Seun Osewa, please i beg to remind you that there are still thousands of intelligent posts begging to be on the front page, yet your mods kips posting toxic and IQ Killing posts. It seems immorality is being celebrated in your office. Damn...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Rapture4real(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sexual immorality has become so common that someone like op sees it as normal. The consequences of what you do today wait for you tomorrow. I pity ladies who will bear the brunt the more.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Btruth: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Imagine. This is what I have to come home to read this night since I left house around 5am....and Lagos traffic wasn't helping at all. Driving was hell. All my body ache.

Maybe by weekend I could have something to contribute to your case. For now, no comment.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by walkingshadow911: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hur1:
Only girls are replying and bashing the dude

It seems the dude is paying a lot of bills and want return on investment ! That’s where most girls commenting here got it wrong. No man will waste money on a girl in this century without wanting something in return . They might pretend at first but will ask later! She has been fucvvking him for a reason so why stopping which means dude must have stopped doing somethings for her! For the girl You should pick your poison. Struggle on your own and make a man respect you with dignity !

The girl shouldn’t be living with him in the first place until they are married . She can be visiting even if it’s once in a week or 2!

for the girl, if the dude is the one paying your bills or paying over 80percent of your bills and you don’t want sex then stay away from any relationship if you don’t want sex until you are ready to marry in a month then start dating! Move out of his house !
i dont understand how some women reasons here
when they see a man, they believe he will be picking money on the ground and be giving them for nothing. and weh he is hot he can poke his cork into a cracked wall. bloody leeches gat no love to give...I dont argue with those kinda woman their brain always on pause mode.
i only blame the op for beating her. she leaves my house with immediate alacrity. Rubish
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by novaris(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

I don't know how old you re but I am sorry to say this; maturity is so far away from you

for Christ sake she is ur girlfriend and not your sexmate and she reserve the right to say no to sex

grow up pls

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Prettylady27: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Poster send me her number, I just want to advice her.
Pls my people incase you have or know anyone who have a car I can use for bolt pls message me pls. I am a very good driver and I promise to keep to any agreement , location is port Harcourt. Pls help a sister
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Qpid5:
may all your sisters be like their first part of the story where they always had sex 3-4 times a week.. Nonsense!
no I thought as much you are supporting him,u get luck no be Yankee u dey,by now maybe u nd evil supporting would HV been on 6year of remaining 10years to be serve.. entitlement mentality every where,no one can do something without expectation,wat is wrong wit some Nigeria youth
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Jochabed(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
This generation and sex!!! Kia!! No fear of God. embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Femeto: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Bring her to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
daroz:
I am not in support of guy trying to have sex with any girl without her consent, but as a Nigerian girl, if you know you are not ready to have sex, you shouldn’t even have a boy friend talk less of staying with him. When you decide to have a boyfriend and stay with him, you ought to know what he expect in return, especially when he is the one who pays the rent, feeding and all the utility bills in the house in this present harsh economic condition in Nigeria.

You can eat your cake and have it.
Wrong! He allowed her into his house does not then give him right over her body. Her rights as an individual remain the same no matter where she lives or who she lives with. undecided

So any Nigerian man who believes that giving a woman shelter means she forfeits her right to her own body is seriously deluded and probably needs to be locked away from society. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by cravingmind: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.

The guy nor get sense abeg, maybe he is 17 year old sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by mejai(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pant tearing= na rape ooooo. On top slaps kwa... OP, see u see jail
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Junnior: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emperor2020:

Oga do u know dat if op knw as Dem de connect game,dat gal go drop fr her,bullshit other guys u tink she might HV been meeting recently, Everything no b by muscle...if na ur sis,wat will you do,if such info got to you? answer me
If na my sis, na weytin I talk before I go still talk again. Weytin make you move in with guy wey you never marry, anything wey your eye see, you take am like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Joezik(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Gerrout

I didn't bother reading....

Get a wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by deavicky(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

leaving with ur girlfriend!!!!as if that is not enough you still stay with her for 1 Year 8 months na wah for u. That's even longer than many marriages. Some girls sef!!! She no get parents? How come they allow her to stay with a man who is not her husband. Anyway, her eyes do open if u want puck go marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by xynerise: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Some girls dey try o. Knowing you are dating a mentally deranged psychopath and still feel comfortable sleeping on the same bed with him. Some girls can date the Devil aswear

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by fof1: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Mr.Man Watch Out...She may be involved in Office Romance. Such Excuses are not Far fetched when they are used up and implicated...She may be Refusing You to Protect You. Or 2. She wants to be Focused ... But Find Out Urself ...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by iamme1234(m): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
1 year 8 month
How many abortion una Don do
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by iamme1234(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oppy2k2:
This rapist should be in jail serving his life imprisonment jeje.

Report yourself to the nearest police station.

Bad guy
Report fire u there
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Alfamann: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ignored her complaints , and eventually took it upon yourself to rape her in order to satisfy yourself, and you are here to what again? undecided

Seun, moderators, does Nairaland have IP tracker so we can track this RAPIST'S address/location make them catch am abeg... undecided

Easily manipulated.

You believe anything you read online.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jornwhite: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.

i wonder how you & others would prove a rape without penetration, shit happens the good side is he finally got control of himself.
if you don't mind, what could possibly make you stop giving sex to a guy you regularly had sex with & live with? i think tiredness don't stick.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Qpid5(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=NickD post=107448596]
Is the girl his wife? Stop defending nonsense. If na your sister na werin u go talk be this?[/quote its what it it.. Why would she be giving sex up 3-4 times a week initially for a over year and this changed suddenly after she started going out for work... And nt a single sex for over 3weeks.. I dnt support wht d op did but i feel there's something wrong somewhere and nobody is seeing it from that angle.. In this case, advice is what is really needed not insult
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Cof1ex(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Upcoming rapist, dambuzu
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
u made a very big mistake by going violent on her over her refusal to indulge in any form of sexual activity with you. u acted foolishly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.