Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64525 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by lawallawal86(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dont be human in animal guy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Qpid5:

its what it it.. Why would she be giving sex up 3-4 times a week initially for a over year and this changed suddenly after she started going out for work... And nt a single sex for over 3weeks.. I dnt support wht d op did but i feel there's something wrong somewhere and nobody is seeing it from that angle.. In this case, advice is what is really needed not insult
So, you are saying that if we somehow see this from another angle, attempted rape would seem less of a crime? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Junnior:

If na my sis, na weytin I talk before I go still talk again. Weytin make you move in with guy wey you never marry, anything wey your eye see, you take am like that.
do you think dat gal must HV had some brother who is well to do,she will go on nd Liv wit dis mumu,for that gal to sqaurt wit op nd get a better job means,she has better plan to better her family,mayb condition mk am to com Liv wit dis idiot till further notice..nd no gal way her brother de alright go let her sis go Liv wit another man,mayb dis gal is de breadwinner,u guys don't know how tinx work,u de eat three square meal,u tink say like dat e de fr every family in naija

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

Heeeeei , come...don't you have friends....like your guys you flow with?

Must you broadcast your attitude over here because you have a phone that browses nairaland forum?
YOU MUST pay for insulting MEN in a forum like this ..... cheeeeeiiiii

And you raped her too?.....

I don't think you don't smoke......you smoke hard drugs
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op! You are a bastard. For person way you never marry? 3 to 4 times a week! You no get work? That's one month sex for most people. Then she goes to work and tell you she's tired and you had to force her, shame on you!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

Lol u don’t know her love language so u turned urself into an animal.

Sex is a product of attraction she is not attracted to u currently hence the resistance. Worse still they way u are behaving like an animal on heat is very unattractive to any right thinking gal.

Go and learn how to handle gals. U no learn work well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
She has found love in the office

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Actually you are a fornicator and a rapist simple.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by OmoOshodi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Just post your address and pictures here to make it easy for law enforcement agencies to apprehend you.....you just perpetrated Attempted Rape(by ripping her pant off and slapping her) coercion....even of she's your lawful wife...law does not permits such treatments from you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by generalwo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't know why they approve the posts of mad Men on nairaland.... What message is this bingo passing now Na WA sha
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jornwhite: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
cococandy:
Tomorrow this idiot will be on nairaland making xtupid posts about virginity and body count. At the same time, the lot of you don’t even take no for an answer yet somehow you want women are have never had sex. Because how?
I wish your girlfriend had the impetus to arrest you for attempted rape and sexual assault.
Disgusting low grade animal

Are you saying if your man suddenly stop intimacy with you ... it won't bother you, as in you will just take the NO for an answer. must you people fool unaselves online, forming alienshit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by mejai(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
She has found love in the office
Period

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Chochovini: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Take it easy Cococandy, look at how you want to kee someone with insults? nawa.
. That low & expired brainy smelly ass bunkum deserved every insults he get here. The he-goat bleeped up big time. And to add insult to injury, he thoughtlessly and shamelessly brought this slap worthy matter to a public forum so that maybe we should applaud him or I don‘t even know for the idiot.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by lifenija: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

someone else is fuking her, u will soon know d guy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
jaxxy:

Lol u don’t know her love language so u turned urself into an animal.

Sex is a product of attraction she is not attracted to u currently hence the resistance. Worse still they way u are behaving like an animal on heat is very unattractive to any right thinking gal.

Go and learn how to handle gals. U no learn work well.

You de mind some guys way de talk say she don de see other guy...there is no how u work ur games well that gal no go drop fr u, women need attention,as long as this gal de see op on daily basis there is more much tendency fr op to TK advantage of building love nd rappo wit de gal fr her to de addicted... humans are attracted to attention,there is no way a gal is seen u daily,she will get fed of u,unless u no Sabi ur game,had it been na long distance relationship,I would say de gal de cheat well but op nv master de game Wella to mk DT gal de addicted to her,he is not try other exploring,all he tink is sex sex sex nd de gal don find am boring..mayb dis mumu no de romance na jst insert nd satisfy nd com out,that all I see in op

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
jornwhite:
Are you saying if your man suddenly stop intimacy with you ... it won't bother you, as in you will just take the NO for an answer. must you people fool unaselves online, forming alienshit
If such happens, you treat it like you would every other relationship problem, not commit a criminal act in order to satisfy your urges. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by iamme1234(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
@op you acted to senseless.the lady said two weeks so she could get a place to stay
And get u arrested
If you love your self
Better be watching your back.
If I see you
I would feed you to my German Shepherd monster here
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by donMIG(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
God help us all
How on earth do men enjoy raping a girl?
How on earth do men feel after assaulting women they claim to love
How
How dare u call the devil?

Sex 3-4 times a week... Like forever!!
Its obvious u just using her
But who I'm I to judge?

If sex is ur problem get married... U can just pay her bride price for a start... That's if u love her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamme1234:
@op you acted to senseless.the lady said two weeks so she could get a place to stay
And get u arrested
If you love your self
Better be watching your back.

If I see you
I would feed you to my German Shepherd monster here
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
she's working, so what are you doing for a living? I thought I like sex until workload takeaway that from me, many of your mates are busy building wealth, this cow is talking about sex

instead of this fool to keep his shame to himself, he still bring it to public forum and for the dumb girl at the end of the day if this cow no marry her, na one simp she go still give the leftover pússy

love with no iota of sense is stupidity. Happy MUMU everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by nelson1199(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
OP that is jobless
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
You are wrong I don't use her for sex only because I have had spent a lot of money on her including 2 major surgery . I take care of all her needs and give her whatever she wants. If I didn't love her I wouldn't be spending a lot of money on her. Like I said earlier I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitudes.
No amount of money you spend on a woman gives you the right to her body... I don't know why you don't understand this simple fact at this point in your existence. undecided

Even Jeff Bezos wey spend more on his galfriend than you could earn in maybe 10 lifetimes knows he cannot touch her without her permission. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by sexyjob(m): 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
chinonyinye:
What happened to 'marrying her?' or she's not your type or not good enough for marriage but good only for sex.

For her to have been living with you for a year and 8 months, it means you have been together before then and you refused to do the right thing and yet want to add assault and rape on top.

Its like she has discovered that you are just using her and decided to wise up. You even threatened her with another woman. Later if they serve you wedding IV now, you will come here and start dragging women

Now you're calling the devil. Devil that was sitting on his own oo
"serve am wedding IV". This got me smiling. The girl will make it. Definitely.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MartinsD12(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

OP if that girl is good enough for you to be having sexx with her 4 times a week why not marry her and have the sexx for a lifetime since that is your major problem in this life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Aganju849: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

She's going to leave in two weeks like she promised. When that time comes, let her go if you don't wanna die young.

P.S: she's fücking someone else already and you can take that info to the bank. Man up and kick her out like you both agreed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by ERF: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Man..

I don't have word for you!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

You no try for the rape at all guy. She dey even give u code say u dull for bed u no pick. Don't push her away. When she complains of back pains and being tired just give her full body massage with no intention of knacking. Hold urself I know it's hard seeing her naked body without penetration cheesy but trust me it for ur own good. Try to be more gentle. Maybe one guy for work done dey burst her brain. Try do fun things with her not involving sex like games, movies, just be her friend all the time. She's ur babe keep learning her. U no fit know woman finish. In fact try knowing this new her again u will get all the answers u need if it's to discharge her or pamper her to win her over again. TALK about it. If she still insist on going baba just leave her be. Once she has fallen out of love just forget it and move on.. let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Cosmatikka: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
greenie77:

Which devil?
The one inside his boxers. The guy is a he goat
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by brandsoncharlie: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
truthsayer009:

His whole sex sentitlement came from him demanding for sex as his payment for financial contributions to her life. He feels cheated and then raped or tried to rape her. That's where he Fvcked up.

One reason why dating women with no jobs is a disaster waiting to happen, you are their survival ticket and once they can fend for themselves thats the end of your relationship. You are no longer useful.
Very big lie, how much does such women earn matters a lot, you think say na by I dey work? How much are they paying u.
If u think u get money make one yahoo boy wey Don Cash out Taya or one top oil company worker meet your girlfriend, ordinary instant 500k naira for account for every month ur girl friend no go reason ur matter again.
I know a young female banker that earns 180k in uba but date oil company worker's close her bank. Imagine someone giving u 30k for lunch after withdrawal.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by zakkxx: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga marry her and enjoy completely!! If person enjoy your sister like that u go like cam?
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Silentmoni(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
i think you are mad!u took advantage of a girl,violated her and stil have d courage 2cum here and spill d trash......she dey give u 4times a week so anyday wey she no give u feel its yur right 2force yurself on her?i no kuku blame u nah d girl wey carry herself cum live wit u i blame.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
We have been together for 3 years marriage is not a race . I personally think that I don't have to rush things because I have better plans and things to fulfil before getting married . First of all I want to grow my business, build my own 5 bedrooms house , and have a good amount of money on my account so I will be able to take care of her and our future kids. Yes what I did was wrong and I regret my actions hence I have apologised to her. She forgave me because it was the first time it had happened and if truly I was a bad partner she would have ran away the next day she left for work even when I asked her to leave she quietly ask me to give her more time that she will leave in 2 weeks if I was a rapist she would choose to be in the street than to stay with me but she is still here with me even taught we are not talking like before but I know she loves me so much and she just need some times to recover. Hopefully we will be happily again.
I am glad she is leaving... how can a person treat another like a sex slave. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.