Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64692 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jornwhite: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult

speaking of advise, i think number one problem here is; see finish, your babe don know say asides her you don't av options, women don't get tired of men that have options the more she notice other ladies are lusting over you the more she tries to lock you down, even if it means emptying ur balls
another things is their is probability she might be denying you sex so as to make you sit up & put a ring on her finger, however if thats not the cases then she probably find a beta source for sex outside, that would make her resent ur touch,kiss or whatever you guys normally do. bro up your game, jamb questions don't solve issues with most women

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Saintmary:

He deserves worse than insults. He should be in jail.

Go and jail him now...
What are you waiting... ??
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
OP do you realize you just admitted to attempted rape on the World Wide Web?

I would delete this if I were you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Harddiskng(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
I laugh at the people suggesting marriage like it would change a thing in such a situation. Marry a partner that denies you sex? Very foolish advise.

Better have a partner y’all are sexually compatible with.

@Op you don mess up, let the babe go. Full stop.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

You tried to rape your girlfriend ...
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Habib101: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
U are a fool and full of nonesense what are u doing u should get married if u said u really love her with out wasting time, having sex like 3 to 4 times a week is she a machine go get married and do it the proper way, NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by adanny01(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

She is fvcking someone else. Free her.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by wizseller: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Maybe she has tasted a better working d**k and don't want yours again

How long do you stay there

Hope you are not 1 minute

And while at it, do you have the rhythmic movement to make her beg you for more?

Do you make her cum.

Kevv420:

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ulunne777:
I would have asked for this girls family but from here I was told that a lot of them girls are the breadwinners in their homes,which is why their ppl cannot ask why their sister is living with her boyfriend going to 2 yrs now performing wifely duties even more than some wives.(Ask married man how many of them get sex 3 to 4 times a week)

You this stupid Op,if you finish her vagona like this pre marriage,which style will you ppl do after marriage.You now had mind to attempt rape on her.Ishi mebiri GI! I swear your head no correct at all.

Ihere megbuokwa GI ebe ahu!She should have used her knees on your groins

Ina akogheri ka Onye Ara...

If she is not ready to Fvck the guy that probably pays her bill, let her move out.. girls plenty to take over her place..
I blame the Mumu Op wey no get plenty Girlfriends .. the bullshit she is giving him is because he Lacks options..
The only reason a girl under my roof cannot give me sex is either she is confirmed sick or on menses.. if not.. I dn purse her commot and put call/ order for another one like Uber..
Nonsense and Dating only one girl

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jimcaddy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
This poster is selfish oh. You camped someone's daughter in your house, you have not made plans to marry her or pay her bride price. Yet you want to be having unfettered access to her veejay.. Imagine if it were your blood sister cohabiting with a man who has not married her. How will you feel or what advice will you give your sister? Human beings love dishing out what they themselves cannot accept. Yet they want other people to accept it..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Itzi8(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

She's tried, means she can't satisfy you at the moment.
You're in the mood, but she's not means that she went through a lot for the day, you find a soft spot to talk her into doing it.

For her to even wear pant to sleep means a whole new concept bro, someone has more to offer, but you don't have to raise any hell. You let her be.

But for you to tear her pant and forcing yourself on her was wrong; will you even enjoy it?

Since she kept resisting, you should have left her.

Last time in love, I can be in a room with my ex for 1 week, and in that 1 week, we only had sex thrice, not that I no sabi do, or she no sabi give me, but there's more we can do outside sex.
Though I don't demand for it, but I'm free to take it at will, she too can be in the mood, but I may decline, but sometimes I have to do it to make her feel better.

For slapping her, you failed the test, beg her like a baby who lost his toy, but if she still insists on leaving and not forgiving, then let her go for good.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by seyz91(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
i wonder oo cheesy
garriAndsugar:
So you did all these because your girlfriend refused giving you sex..

What will you now do when she becomes your wife??

SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

dude since she has started denying u that sex, she is giving it to someone else that's the gospel truth is time you start looking for her replacement quickly before you become her tool of manipulation, ask her to leave immediately use this phrase "you can go to the new boyfriend which you have been sleeping with since you got this new job" be mean do not look back on your action as her to leave you can never habor a liability do not wait for that two weeks doing so will give her chance acting quickly will make u have base,Be smart that lady is seeing someone else.i have once experience this before

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by seyz91(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
not only women, its everybody

lagos stress and all sef no go let you reason konji at all

frozen70:

Imagine ❗
So you just kept her in your house for sex purposes

Why not marry her and then settle down with her

Is it new to you that, work with Lagos traffic and stress have reduce the sex urge in women

I can see that sex is the only thing that is bordering you, it doesn't really end in sex.
Think straight
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Habib101:
U are a fool and full of nonesense what are u doing u should get married if u said u really love her with out wasting time, having sex like 3 to 4 times a week is she a machine go get married and do it the proper way, NONSENSE
Are you suggesting that when he is married he will automatically get a woman to have sex on his schedule or what? undecided

Here's a better question, would you be willing, after reading this, to allow your dear sister to marry someone like the OP? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by kwasoly(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Give your life to Jesus and be free.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Saintmary:

I hope he didn't succeed.

Yes, I agree, he's an animal, a danger to society.
Hope you're having a lovely evening.

Seems both of you are referring to your fathers... Not the Op.
The post and response from you and Saintmary should be meant for you both Dads..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by EndRape2(f): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Get lost

Advice to do what?
On how to continue getting sex 4 times in a week, from a lady that is not your wife
Cooking and cleaning your house, I am sure you are not working reason you have strenght to demand sex 4 times in a week, that is like everyday.

She is tire of your smelling dick already get out, jobless man.

Advice kill you there

Please give me her number let me advice her for you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Mvena(f): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lori girlfriend? No be even wife sef, e no go better for that advice wey you dey find
The girl no get sense sef
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by seyz91(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Am i the only one that noticed a RAPIST here?

i need send Police to your address

you are fucking selfish man

you said it yourself you did have sex like 3-4times weekly before but things changed after she started work

that should tell you work stress and all don change or kill sex urge in her as many people roaming lagos street, the stress no be am

naija hersef na sexual urge killer, everyone is frustrated like crazy

still need get you arrested for raping that lady though
Kevv420:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by studentofTruth: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
crackhaus:

Always ensure you have another woman somewhere — one with whom you've developed a good friendship with over a period of time, and with whom you can have sex with without any commitments.

Unless you're not that kind of guy who has a lot of female friends, having one among them who can have casual sex with you should not be so difficult.

The point here is, don't go and rape/kill someone's daughter just because she didn't give you sex, I take God beg you.
Get it elsewhere if you can't hold yourself.

Enough is a word for the wise... lipsrsealed

That's cheating.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Barbarian, your post is disgusting. You need to be arrested and locked up for both rape and physical assault. The animals some ladies call boyfriends, smdh.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Farano
Mynd44
OAM4J
Rocktation

Rule 2 has been viciously broken..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jornwhite: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
If such happens, you treat it like you would every other relationship problem, not commit a criminal act in order to satisfy your urges. undecided

Treat it how ? what makes you think OP as not given her all types of jamb question.
what OP did, most people in r/ship can relate ... even gurlz drag boxers with men when dey are in the mood, not promoting force, naija gurlz hardly say "YES" when it comes to sex buh however men must build their discretion and self control, i.e know when to stop.
Asides that he did not rape her, it only happen once why most of you are fixated on one part of the entire story is what i don't get, even when he admitted he was wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Stargurl20:
I actually don't blame you. It's the lady who's performing wifely duty even when you haven't pay a dime on her I blame.

Shut up.. what about him performing husband duty by feeding her and giving her shelter.. that girl should always spread her legs wide or get the Fvck out of his house..
I blame the Mumu Op that doesn't have options.. she can't try such with men with different babes.. she would have been long gone and the attempted rape wouldn't have happened..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ccss: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Greedy selfish girls
They want everything for nothing
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by EndRape2(f): 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
[Abnormal human being among Normal
human , can't you see your advice is useless among others ? He should send her away hope she can use this post as an evidence for attempted rape , see

that girl should get police and arrest him and send him out of that house to prison.

You can join him in prison, foolish advicer.

enquote author=Kellzzyy post=107367790]
Op take this advice. And send that girl out of your house as soon as possible. Two weeks is far. Don't let anyone leech on you without you getting anything in return.
Act fast
Send that bitch away. [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oppy2k2:
This rapist should be in jail serving his life imprisonment jeje.

Report yourself to the nearest police station.

Did he rape your mother ??
Why accuse him wrongly without evidence??

You should be ashamed of your daft comments..
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
jornwhite:
Treat it how ? what makes you think OP as not given her all types of jamb question.
what OP did, most people in r/ship can relate ... even gurlz drag boxers with men when dey are in the mood, not promoting force, naija gurlz hardly say "YES" when it comes to sex buh however men must build their discretion and self control, i.e know when to stop.
Asides that he did not rape her, it only happen once why most of you are fixated on one part of the entire story is what i don't get, even when he admitted he was wrong
Pay attention! undecided

What the OP reported here is not a relationship problem but a criminal offense. undecided

AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS A MAN OR WOMAN ALLOWED TO FORCE ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL INTO A SEX ACT. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Harddiskng(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Itzi8:

She's tried, means she can't satisfy you at the moment. You're in the mood, but she's not means that she went through a lot for the day, you find a soft spot to talk her into doing it.

For her to even wear pant to sleep means a whole new concept bro, someone has more to offer, but you don't have to raise any hell. You let her be.

But for you to tear her pant and forcing yourself on her was wrong; will you even enjoy it?

Since she kept resisting, you should have left her.

Last time in love, I can be in a room with my ex for 1 week, and in that 1 week, we only had sex thrice, not that I no sabi do, or she no sabi give me, but there's more we can do outside sex.Though I don't demand for it, but I'm free to take it at will, she too can be in the mood, but I may decline, but sometimes I have to do it to make her feel better.

At the bolded is the way love works.

That babe babe had disconnected with op for a long time he was just too foolish to realize it. Him trying to force her was wrong. Just let her go.

When a babe/guy truly loves you, no matter how she/he tire reach. Them would make effort #fact.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Meesquared000(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Haaa! You raped your girlfriend. My friend! That's an offence ooo.

Better get a life;. It's not all about sex sex sex. Control your manhood! Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / Court Jails Michael Jackson For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.