Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me (64501 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / Delta Thief Tries To Have Sex With Victim While She Was Sleeping. This Happened / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tomorrow this idiot will be on nairaland making xtupid posts about virginity and body count. At the same time, the lot of you don’t even take no for an answer yet somehow you want women are have never had sex. Because how?
I wish your girlfriend had the impetus to arrest you for attempted rape and sexual assault.
Disgusting low grade animal

cocandy shut up and keep your veejay close, if you open your veejay to a man that has not paid your bride Price, it's nobody fault but yourself

stop crying victim here
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Chochovini: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Where did you see the rape part in my post. Have tried to but I didn't succeed because she scratches me it was very painful so I slapped her very hard out of anger and I left the house for a few hours. I have apologised to her she forgave me because it has not happened before it was the devil and I regret my actions. I need is advice not insult
. May RED Thunder fire your stinking mouth and useless penis there. You‘re lucky that a mugu of a girl fell for you. If not...?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
You need to beg that gal op,if u want mk dat gal no swear fr u,cos if she do,e go work faster like magic..if she use dis angry of wat u did to her poison u or do juju or report u fr station e go work faster..better begin appease am ooh,women are weak but are on high dimension nd level in different way,u strong pass am physically or financial no means say u go pass am fr connection or other way round..a poor gal fit giv big man or tout or Alfa or cultist pussy jst to eliminate u fr dis act, tomorrow we go hear such fr nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Aganju849: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

We have been together for 3 years marriage is not a race . I personally think that I don't have to rush things because I have better plans and things to fulfil before getting married . First of all I want to grow my business, build my own 5 bedrooms house , and have a good amount of money on my account so I will be able to take care of her and our future kids. Yes what I did was wrong and I regret my actions hence I have apologised to her. She forgave me because it was the first time it had happened and if truly I was a bad partner she would have ran away the next day she left for work even when I asked her to leave she quietly ask me to give her more time that she will leave in 2 weeks if I was a rapist she would choose to be in the street than to stay with me but she is still here with me even taught we are not talking like before but I know she loves me so much and she just need some times to recover. Hopefully we will be happily again.

Dude am just reading this and I can see you are really crazy. You've been banging that poor girl for free for five stinking years under cover of free accommodation. You deserve to be castrated wallahi
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Oduduwa707: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
cococandy:
Tomorrow this idiot will be on nairaland making xtupid posts about virginity and body count. At the same time, the lot of you don’t even take no for an answer yet somehow you want women are have never had sex. Because how?
I wish your girlfriend had the impetus to arrest you for attempted rape and sexual assault.

You mean 'Physical Assault' and 'Sexual Assault' cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emperor2020:

You de mind some guys way de talk say she don de see other guy...there is no how u work ur games well that gal no go drop fr u, women need attention,as long as this gal de see op on daily basis there is more much tendency fr op to TK advantage of building love nd rappo wit de gal fr her to de addicted... humans are attracted to attention,there is no way a gal is seen u daily,she will get fed of u,unless u no Sabi ur game,had it been na long distance relationship,I would say de gal de cheat well but op nv master de game Wella to mk DT gal de addicted to her,he is not try other exploring,all he tink is sex sex sex nd de gal don find am boring..mayb dis mumu no de romance na jst insert nd satisfy nd com out,that all I see in op

He is a lazy and boring toaster. Thinks cos she’s living with him she should turn to local olosho in his house.

Did he pay her pride price? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Dagger79(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iies! lies!! lies!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Pimine: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.
Aswearugaaad

Look for money and give her unto say he be her papa àbí? See entitlement o shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by brandsoncharlie: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
lifenija:
someone else is fuking her, u will soon know d guy
Exactly he should just look sharp he will know the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Luckysbab: 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

You are mad, but have no one to tell you
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by foreshore(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:
I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

But ever since she started working sex has become a problem. She will make excuses that she is tired that her back is hurting or headaches. For 3 weeks no sex. She doesn't care at all and we are living like roommates and yesterday was worse.

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Note I don't have any other babe except from her and I have never cheated on her before. I love her a lot she is my life but I just don't like her new attitude.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.

If you were married, you would have avoided this. Go and marry.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by einsteine(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sterope:
Husbands rape their wives too. A rapist can be a husband, a fiance or a bf.

Under Nigerian law, a man can't rape his wife
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Kobojunkiee: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
foreshore:
If you were married, you would have avoided this. Go and marry.
How so? Would it have been OK if he had instead attempted to rape his wife or something? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Emaprince: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Its surprising to see all these women condemning the live in situation of the couple..but in real life there is still lots of women who won't hesitate to move in with their boy friends. It baffles me.

I personally wouldn't do it cos its disadvantageous for a man. The girl can still go out to meet other men while I can't bring in another woman.

@kevv420
Forcing some one to have sex with you should be a turn off bro. I dont find it interesting. Sex should be enjoyed when both parties consent to it. And in your case, if your girl seems not to be interested in you anymore, best thing is to prep for the worst - break up. Your life is not tied to her existence around you. Its possible she might have met a new guy as she just started work. These things happen always and the new catch will seem more interesting....so everything about you won't get her excited anymore. Just brace yourself and stop making it seem like you both will die together. Its also possible the new work is getting her exhausted so sex would be the last thing on her mind. After all she have been getting enough of it with you for some years..so this work era gave her the much needed break from sex.

She may also be thinking you are using her as you have kept her at your place for years with no sign of marriage in the near future. All in all...whatever the case maybe, the new work gave her the opportunity to reflect on her life with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Observing how SIMPs are supporting the future is female crew.

Raping or attempting to rape someone is bad.

However we should not crucify the op for saying the truth. I salute his courage to say the truth so he can be corrected and not be crucified.

@op, take corrections and ignore the insults. Though its obvious that if it were the future is females crew; they would have lied to cover up their deed.

Be it as it may, the mistake has been done.

Never you try to force any lady pls, it's not as if it can send you to jail in Nigeria because they can't prove it, but because it pays to be a gentleman and respect yourself.

You should also avoid manhandling a lady. Avoid it, it makes you a bully

Now the main thing,

You're angry for two reasons.
1. Because she feels she's seen other guys who are better financially.

2. She might be seeing other men and thereby have reasons to technically avoid you even though you still kept her in your house and feeding her.

The fact.s

She has seen other better guys.

She's having affairs outside.

Solutions.
Be honest to yourself.
Let her leave in peace and do it now. Not that two weeks. They supported her to deny you sex, that's good but they should also be fair to you that you have the right to eject her even if you decide this night. Its your decision as she decided her's too.

Both of you must part in peace and let her live with whoever she pleases, its not your business because she's not your wife.

Please endure the pain of whatever expenses you done on her because even prostitutes are paid after service. Take it that you rewarded her for the sex she gave you before.

Look for a new babe but this time be very careful never to get one who'll be like your ex.

Don't date a girl solely for sex but for companionship. Let there be mutual respect.

Finally, be sorber, ask her for forgiveness, forgive her too and move on with your life, try to work smart and be stupendously wealthy.

Change your character and become a better gentleman.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by EndRape2(f): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
[You are a mad man and a rapist, hope she moves on with her life, and never look back, just three weeks without sex, you slapped her, you raped her, you asked her to leave your house,
Just imagine assuming she is married to you, and because of one sickness or problem she can't give sex for a month you will rape your daughter or bring in another woman

Mad dogs everywhere

Do not go and learn how to control your sexual drive, continue to fool your self.

.now for your girl friend she is stuoid and very crazy , living with a man that has not pay her bride price in this century, she must be mad mader madest

quote author=Kevv420 post=107358948]I live with my girlfriend. She has been staying with me for a year and 8 months now. Sex was perfect 3 to 4 times a week.

What do you think I should do for her to be happy with me and give me sex without a fight because I don't want what had happened yesterday to ever happen again in the future.[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

70 years old man! You are a mumu man.. rapist, I hope you meet your Waterloo soon
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Jorge91: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

Lol, so your next babe can move in, you have not even finished with this one at hand.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You ignored her complaints , and eventually took it upon yourself to rape her in order to satisfy yourself, and you are here to what again? undecided

Seun, moderators, does Nairaland have IP tracker so we can track this RAPIST'S address/location make them catch am abeg... undecided

Who is this Wailer??
You are crying too much... Do you need a handkerchief ??
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by biggy26: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kevv420:

I was in the mood for it and she bluntly refused so I
had to force her. I ripped her pant but she didn't give up she scratches me on my face. I slapped her so hard out of anger. I didn't mean to and I left the house for a few hours. I apologised for forcing her and I told her I am not going to leave with her anymore if she will not give me sex. I asked her to leave so my next babe can move in she said she is leaving in 2 weeks.

Firstly, you shouldn’t be living together as man and wife. Secondly, your action reveals you lack self control and this you must work on before marriage, cos you will need it. Finally bros, this behavior on her part is normal with married women, you will see more in the marriage. I hope you don’t become a slapping machine or rapist in your marriage. God help you.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Pimine: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:

Nna m, me and these kinds of people no get bearing.

Everything is wrong with the OP.

He is just using the girl.

The stupid girl allowed a stupid guy use her too.
Aswearugaaad

The OP dey mad. Imagine risking going to jail for something as trivial as sex

Anyway they were both using each other. I dare say the woman was using him more - for shelter, provision, money, and sex.

If only OP knew the number of girls who would jump at the chance to replace her and enjoy what she's enjoying, he no for attempt rape the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Ojizy1(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why is the post on front page.
You need to be arrested for rape and molestation.
Is she a toy
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
cococandy:

U don finish d matter.
Nothing to add again!!

Cococandy, kuku kee am cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
This is why it's not good to live with a boyfriend. You are not ready for marriage, so allow her go and find a better man. You don't have self control, you don't have good attitude, you beat and rape a woman. Just look for money and give her, let her rent a house, I guess the two weeks she mentioned is as a result of lack of finance. Tomorrow when your wickedness hunts you and you can't find another good woman, you will say that women are evil* . If she was a bad woman, she would have framed you up for rape, non*sense.

The type of rubbish someone reads here is appalling...
Give her money to rent house as per he is her father or what ?? When did a man becomes financially responsible for a woman he is not legally married to, not even a baby mama sef.. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
cococandy:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Lolestic(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'm sure this op is just trying to catch cruise with this post to generate traffic coz no sane person will come online to show his stupidity this much. U claim to have done all these and boastfully come online to display ur show of shame. I wish I could get hold of this nonsense fellow, I for show u hell.. I pity some ladies that date pikin like u.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by multiple4u: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
You really got some issues with you.

Why don't you ask her to leave your house instead of forcing sex. Looks like the girl was with you to gain some ground. She was giving you sex as to make you happy so she could stay in your house.

You shouldn't have forced her at all. Forcing sex is bad. How can you enjoy it?

Why don't you give her time. Again we need to hear her on side of the story.

I hate that you tried to force her. Let her go. Get sex somewhere else. Leave her alone. You have had a lot of sex with her already.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Coolgent(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
This is stupidity, wait her fellow olosho on nairaland will come for your head!

Get yourself a decent girl and get married, avoid premarital sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Observing how SIMPs are supporting the future is female crew.

Raping or attempting to rape someone is bad.

However we should crucify the op for saying the truth. I salute his courage to say the truth so he can be corrected and not be crucified.

@op, take corrections and ignore the insults. Though its obvious that if it were the future is females crew; they would have lied to cover up their deed.

Be it as it may, the mistake has been done.

Never you try to force any lady pls, it's not as if it can send you to jail in Nigeria because they can't prove it, but because it pays to be a gentleman and respect yourself.

You should also avoid manhandling a lady. Avoid it, it makes you a bully

Now the main thing,

You're angry for two reasons.
1. Because she feels she's seen other guys who are better financially.

2. She might be seeing other men and thereby have reasons to technically avoid you even though you still kept her in your house and feeding her.

The fact.s

She has seen other better guys.

She's having affairs outside.

Solutions.
Be honest to yourself.
Let her leave in peace and do it now. Not that two weeks. They supported her to deny you sex, that's good but they should also be fair to you that you have the right to eject her even if you decide this night. Its your decision as she decided her's too.

Both of you must part in peace and let her live with whoever she pleases, its not your business because she's not your wife.

Please endure the pain of whatever expenses you done on her because even prostitutes are paid after service. Take it that you rewarded her for the sex she gave you before.

Look for a new babe but this time be very careful never to get one who'll be like your ex.

Don't date a girl solely for sex but for companionship. Let there be mutual respect.

Finally, be sorber, ask her for forgiveness, forgive her too and move on with your life, try to work smart and be stupendously wealthy.

Change your character and become a better gentleman.
You have said well without much thinking deep,I don't know how u people tink,like more of less like change is just constant...wen u do tin tink about the future,tinx turn in a second,am crypto trader,do you know dat a seconds is enough fr crypto to blow,just a hype news can mk dat happens,we do tinx nd tink of tomorrow bro
Be of conscious mind in all doing,that tins change...okay op HV send dis gal out fine,two years later,dis same gal marry to attorney general or governor or she becomes something powerful,do u tink there is somtin on Earth that will save op if de gal com bck fr revenge,som ppl don't forgive easily,man need to be careful with dealings,say u get power today no mean...make una de use una brain ooh e get y
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
cococandy:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Farano
Rocktation
OAM4J
Mynd44

Rule 2 has been viciously broken.. (Calling a fellow a low grade animal) Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Have Sex With Me by Harddiskng(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Fraud Alert! Gtbank *737# Is Very Risky. / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.