Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo (3546 Views)

Taooma, Josh2funny, Woli Agba, Yemi Elesho, Others Visit Osinbajo / Vp Osinbanjo Was On His Phone During Bill Gates Speech / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by OscarJaden(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2021
SkitMaker, Taaooma has apologized to aggrieved Nigerians who called her out for her visit to Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo.

Taaooma had joined other skit makers to visit Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the state house days ago and fans chided them for ‘siding with politicians’.

Reacting to a tweet in which activist, Rinu Oduala accused the skit makers of acting like they went to talk on behalf of Nigerian youths, Taaooma disclosed that she cancelled at first but had a rethink later to join the visit which is centered towards publiclity for an award.

She tweeted ;

Hey guys, I’m apologizing once again. I had clear intentions and nothing more.

I was going to wallow in my “shame” and keep mute. But with the way it’s going, it seems the wound will keep getting deep. The organizer of the “skit awards” needed more publicity for the event, secured a meeting with the VP and invited so many “skit makers”

I also declined at first as many others. But then, at the die minute, I gave it a rethink: what if I pull a Trojan? Gain access to the state house with this “skit awards” thingy and say mymind on hot issues. Unfortunately for us, after passing through many security checks all our Electronic devices were collected. I couldn’t even go live or record videos. All I did was do what others didn’t want to. And trust me, the VP himself was shocked when I started speaking about those issues as that wasn’t his expectations.

I’m really sorry if I have offended anyone by going that way, but I achieved my aim. I said all I could straight to the VP. The VP’s media team were in charge of photos and videos, I might have fully declined if I knew that I won’t be able to go in with my camera or phone.

The pictures taken after were sent to the “skit awards” PR team.

That’s why the photos went out before we got our own hands on it.

I started getting tags and some even said I was being “called out”.

My plan was to get the video as soon as it’s ready and post it. But I had no choice than to immediately post the available photo and state what happened at the meeting.

I hope when the video is ready, everyone will know I’m saying nothing but the truth and my conscience is clear.

Once again, I apologize deeply to everyone who felt disappointed.

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by doggedfighter(f): 12:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Association of skit makers and their yeye visit grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by dawnomike(m): 1:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Alright... At least, she is has taken responsibility by coming out to clear the air.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by CrownOfClay724: 1:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Good for you.
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by nzeobi(m): 2:05am On Nov 06, 2021
The same osibanjo who came onitsha in 2015 and told us that dollars is 210 that we should reject PDP and vote APC.

The same man who said buhari is an experienced soldier who will defeat boko Haram in less than 6 months

After all the motivational speaches the best he can be used for is trader moni vote buying scheme

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Activism and patriotism in Nigeria is eye service, a business plan and everything negative.

Deep in that lady's heart she's happy that during her early adulthood she has the opportunity to sit and discuss with Nigeria's assistant leader.

It is a picture her grand kids will be proud of in future because history will be kind to our Vice President.

I may not like this government, but I think these comedians who made their decision to visit the VP and later apologized to fans are not only hypocrites and societal sheeps but the opposite of what democracy stands for.

Democracy means freedom, it means liberty, it means privilege, it means independence, it means individualism. No matter who defines democracy , where it is described and in what context it is explicated, democracy means that 1 person has the right to support who she wants even if 99 people are against her favourite.

We've watched with our own eyes the richest Musician in the World, Kanye West, visit Donald Trump at the oval office even when "Hollywood" was against Trump's conservatism. That is choice and it is the meaning of democracy.

These youngsters whose collective streeling almost hauled the already deeply bruised Nigerian state into anarchy this time last year seemed to have multiplied their confidence after the media made them believe that, somehow, they are the most determined Nigerian generation yet.

They want to tell the government about their grievances by avoiding discussions with the government grin and brag on Instagram about how they avoided direct confrontation with the government to tell the government their grievances grin

For these young social media addicts, to bring change you must participate in politics on social media and boycott the system in real life.

Put differently, to participate in politics, you must be apathetic grin

Someone who is "afraid" of what people she's never met before say about her may be anything but brave.

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo abeg invite me make I come chop my oil money and my papa tax, leave those senseless children cool I get first class for law, NNPC legal department no go bad if you pick my call.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by simple250: 4:38am On Nov 06, 2021
The same way some yoruba elders collected brown envelopes from IBB behind the camera without knowing that they where being recorded.
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by benuejosh: 5:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Why will and should she apologize?
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by tyson98: 5:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Geyel37: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
Why will and should she apologize?
Cos this government is cursed

No sane person should associate him/herself with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by nobobaj: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Medicine after death
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Toxetax: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Apology not accepted

Nonsense and ingredients

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Sonoyom(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2021
The Nigerian youths will always return to their oppressors.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by espn(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2021
You owe no one any explanation.
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by iamyemiakins(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2021
It's better for every sane Nigerian youth not to associate themselves with this Buhari government, nothing good can come out of this Buhari government again. They will just keep fooling anyone that presents himself/herself to be fooled just to give them fake hopes undecided

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by dominique(f): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2021
She doesn't owe anybody any explanation or apology. Most of these people criticizing her will jump at an opportunity to meet any highly placed politician especially if there will be "thanks for coming" envelopes. At this point , it is every man (or woman) for himself in this country. Do whatever it takes to advance your career (as long as it's legal) and don't send anybody's father. Taaoma you fall hands with this apology sha

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Peace081: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Why apologing to the foolish fans

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by franchasng: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Osinbajo you see how you have allowed criminal Buhari to drag your name in the mud that no Nigerian youth want to associate with the once loved professor cum pastor.

This is why it's not good to dine with the devil for any reason.

Osinbajo have lost his little followership all because he remained silent while Buhari and his kinsmen destroy Nigeria.

Osinbajo better resign now before youths start throwing stones at you wherever you visit, hian
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Ojikutumomiage(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Tao is not doing well. You don't even need to apologize if you're sane at heart.
Macaroni didn't go after all. He should have gone there to explain things better to the VP. He played eye service and disrespectfully ignored the authority. That's no patriotism. Woli Àgba and other who went there have my respect because they would have said things directly to the powers that be, than that puppet macaroni playing to the gallery

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by beautyhd: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2021
The deed has already been done.

Watch out how those that visited Osinbanjo will start singing and praising him for the good job he's doing in nigeria.

Be ready for more dragging.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Peace081:
Why apologing to the foolish fans
Try behave yourself small na undecided
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Circuitlord(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Apology not accepted

Bow tell us, na envelope abi na transfer dey run una
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Vulcanheph(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Apology not accepted...

Kudos to Mr macaroni for refusing to be associated with the failure.
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by CryptoClub2018: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2021
She is a fooool. She can visit who she wants to visit.

Osinbajo should be sad that he allowed them to see him in the first place. Now people will start shouting that our public office holders are inaccessible.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Doubleoh7: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2021
PoliticallyLeft:
Activism and patriotism in Nigeria is eye service, a business plan and everything negative.

Deep in that lady's heart she's happy that during her early adulthood she has the opportunity to sit and discuss with Nigeria's assistant leader.

It is a picture her grand kids will be proud of in future because history will be kind to our Vice President.

I may not like this government, but I think these comedians who made their decision to visit the VP and later apologized to fans are not only hypocrites and societal sheeps but the opposite of what democracy stands for.

Democracy means freedom, it means liberty, it means privilege, it means independence, it means individualism. No matter who defines democracy , where it is described and in what context it is explicated, democracy means that 1 person has the right to support who she wants even if 99 people are against her favourite.

We've watched with our own eyes the richest Musician in the World, Kanye West, visit Donald Trump at the oval office even when "Hollywood" was against Trump's conservatism. That is choice and it is the meaning of democracy.

These youngsters whose collective streeling almost hauled the already deeply bruised Nigerian state into anarchy this time last year seemed to have multiplied their confidence after the media made them belief that, somehow, they are the most determined Nigerian generation yet.

They want to tell the government about their grievances by avoiding discussions with the government grin and brag on Instagram about how they avoided direct confrontation with the government to tell the government their grievances grin

For these young social media addicts, to bring change you must participate in politics on social media and boycott the system in real life.

Put differently, to participate in politics, you must be apathetic grin

Someone who is "afraid" of what people she's never met before say about her may be anything but brave.

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo abeg invite me make I come chop my oil money and my papa tax, leave those senseless children cool I get first class for law, NNPC legal department no go bad if you pick my call.
As much as I understand your point, you should also know that it is the "followership" of those people she's never met as you put it, earned her the bragging right in the first place to be in that meeting. She felt the need to explain and apologise to them cos if she looses their followership, her fame or whatever you choose to call it, goes with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by ken6488(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2021
grin
Any way moment they start praising the government

They have entered the enemy team

I.e

Lost followers

And dragging continue
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Lapinski: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Gadafii: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mumu girl, hear talk

Pull a Trojan horse in the state house?

Chaai, no be una fault, with all Nigerian youths are passing thru, you All went there Hoping to receive fat brown envelope or what exactly, you didn't even speak the minds of average Nigerian youths, you lots were suppose to reject the offer wholly, what do u people mean in "die minutes," they I creased the offer for you guys or what, don't tell us you want to speak ur mind.

If you had rejected the offer like macaroni, you would have sent a strong signal to them, you wouldn't have needed to visit them to say ur mind,

Now they know that we youths are never serious, that with token they can buy you to their sides

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by solidmyk(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wetin she do no bad, abeg no use your own hatred spoil person career
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
SmellySperm:

Try behave yourself small na undecided
are you one of the said foolish fans? undecided
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
are you one of the said foolish fans? undecided
No sir. How about you?
Re: Comedienne Taooma Apologises To Fans For Visiting VP Osinbanjo by talk2hb1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fan Female Grab Singer Rugger Dick While He Was Performing At Stage | Sexual Har / Lucy Lu Vs Michell Yuh / Britney Spears Goes Bald!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.