Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi (3955 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Penguin2: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
adamsmith914:
Masters don’t negotiate with slaves, Nigeria is not about Hausa Fulani, myopic ipobian begging for a deal?.

Seriously you need to state who the masters are here.

So who are the masters and who are the slaves?

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol! They know we are not just a “dot in a circle”. We are dangerous tigers.

The north fears that if we are allowed to go, we will cause trouble for them in the Niger Delta( supposing the Ijaws choose to remain and slave for the north).

They know that the oil rich Igbo territories that were erroneously carved into Rivers state by Gowon will be annexed; with no apologies.

The Fulanis fear the Igbos because whatever they can do, we do it quadruple times. Except that we do not spill blood.

Ndigbo are Fulanis’ greatest nightmare.

Even if we go with our oil producing territories in SS, ie Egbema, Etche, Obiigbo, Ndoni and Egbema.
And then Anioma.

The North would still have more than enough oil producing territories in SS to hold unto.
If we agree that we will not in any way sponsor or help the non Igbo minorities in their attempt to break away from Nigeria once we leave
If we accept to even help the North with logistics, including human, material, road and air access to keep the remaining parts of NIGERIA United for atleast another 1 hundred years post Biafra Secession, I think they might just play ball.

Unlike Ojukwu who was reluctant to negotiate with the USSR for support to get BIAFRA because he was being naive.
Ndiigbo should be brutal enough to be ready to negotiate with the devil himself and throw whoever it takes under a speeding train, to secure Biafra.
There should be no room for sentiments, feelings and useless morality.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Penguin2: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igboid:

Even if we go with our oil producing territories in SS, ie Egbema, Etche, Obiigbo, Ndoni and Egbema.
And then Anioma.

The North would still have more than enough oil producing territories in SS to hold unto.
If we agree that we will not in any way sponsor or help the non Igbo minorities in their attempt to break away from Nigeria once we leave
If we accept to even help the North with logistics, including human, material, road and air access to keep the remaining parts of NIGERIA United for atleast another 1 hundred years post Biafra Secession, I think they might just play ball.
grin grin grin

Omo your proposals are scary.

That would be wickedness against the Southsouth minorities na.

The only people who deserve such treatment are the Ikwerres.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

Omo your proposals are scary.

That would be wickedness against the Southsouth minorities na.

The only people who deserve such treatment are the Ikwerres.

Nope.
The word wickedness doesn't exist in securing ones national interest.
That's exactly what the Minorities did to us during Biafra.

Our drive is not wickedness or kindness, but desire to secure our own interests.
It's as simple as that. We have no friends, enemies or brothers. We ally with you, even if your the devil once our interests are currently aligned.
Who ever is at the receiving end of our actions to secure our interests would have to deal with it like we dealt with ours during the war and post civil war.

The worst thing to happen to us as Igbo people is Christianity.
It made our people senseless, soft and sentimental.
Incapable of being ruthless enough to do things that must be done.

Moreover the way I see it, most Southern minorities are pro NIGERIA unity and not secessionists. So we would only be helping them maintain their unity with their Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani brothers.
I don't see any harm in that, you never can tell, Ndiigbo might just be the Jonah in the Nigeria ship, maybe once we leave, Nigeria can finally become great and the minorities would be better for it too.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Penguin2: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igboid:

Nope.
The word wickedness doesn't exist in securing ones national interest.
That's exactly what the Minorities did to us during Biafra.

Our drive is not wickedness or kindness, but desire to secure our own interests.
It's as simple as that. We have no friends, enemies or brothers. We ally with you, even if your the devil once our interests are currently aligned.
Who ever is at the receiving end of our actions to secure our interests would have to deal with it like we dealt with ours during the war and post civil war.

The worst thing to happen to us as Igbo people is Christianity.
It made our people senseless, soft and sentimental.
Incapable of being ruthless enough to do things that must be done.

Moreover the way I see it, most Southern minorities are pro NIGERIA unity and not secessionists. So we would only be helping them maintain their unity with their Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani brothers.
I don't see any harm in that, you never can tell, Ndiigbo might just be the Jonah in the Nigeria ship, maybe once we leave, Nigeria can finally become great and the minorities would be better for it too.

I understand your point clearly.

This thing you are saying is what US does.

The United States can cut deal with the devil if it will protect their interest.

They have been accused of even arming terrorists so long as it will bolster their interest.

So it won’t be bad for Ndigbo to do the same. Cut whatever deal that fosters our interest whether good or bad.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by CBNwords(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Zooposki post=107371080]

You are not serious. You want me to produce older maps from google which shows Igboland belongs to the Benin. Show me an official map.[/s]

Who is stopping Kai Kai man like you or do you need Kai kai before you show it? grin cheesy

Lols... Wait o, this is a real picture of Nigerian Police Officers o, abi na movie? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Wanted A Logo Because Jagaban Has A Logo And He Felt Intimidated... / Governor Nyesom Wike Inaugurates 100,000 Special Assistants (Pictures) / Former INEC Boss Declares 25% Vote Needed In Abuja To Win Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.