Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi (3953 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by JOemmy(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2021
ERockson:
Igbo leaders will hate this man and call for his arrest soon. The problem with Igbo is that they want no Biafra but Power which eluded them long time ago as results of greed. If you see Biafra map, you will laugh at their foolishness. They want the whole SS and some part of Benue and Kogi.

Igbo leaders are just less than %1 of the igbo population their opinion doesn't matter they will soon been wiped into line wether they like it or not by the larger igbo population. The igbos are not like the fulani north or yoruba land were only few people take sensitive decisions for all of them.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by SRAROFDAVID: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:
Ohanaeze Ndi-whatever will soon take him to court for attempting to give them what they want.

Confused people.

If anyone tells you these people actually are truly desirous of a country of their own, tell that person he's a bloody liar.

How else can any sensible igbo man think Delta, Benue, Kogi, or any other state for that matter, would cede an in of their lands to alaigbo, similar way alaigbo wouldnt cede part of their land to any other ethnic groups that have taken residence on them.

They muddle up the biafra campaign with this nonsense so it appears as though it is someone holding them back, when in fact they desire no such country. The campaign as it is right now is simply a tool to blackmail Nigerians into ceding the presidency to them on a platter of gold and THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
chain see pains
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by McStoic(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Elder statesman and Northern Leader, Prof Ango Abdullahi, an octogenarian convener of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) bemoaned what he called the “excesses of the present generation, saying ‘it is time to decide whether to keep the country together or whether to disband it so that everybody can go in peace”. In pangs of regrets, he said the founding fathers must be shifting uneasily in their graves at what the nation has turned to. He blamed the elite for the squandering of the hopes, dreams and aspirations of the sexagenarian nation. He spoke on the diversity of Nigeria, and the predisposition towards disintegration. He said the current security measures to keep the country one is misplaced and wild- goosing. “Do they care about the root causes of the agitations?”, he intoned.

Finally, he gave his nod for the carving out of Biafra out of Nigeria, advising that clamping down on the agitators of the separatist enclave without addressing the root causes is delusionary and futile. He spoke with CHIDI OBINECHE

It is for the elite to be responsible once more. The crises in Nigeria have to do with the elite. They are irresponsible. It is not the ordinary Nigerians that have created the problems for us. It is the elite. When the elite who are supposed to know, by virtue of their advantages in education and everything else, choose not to toe the path of decency and good moral standards, then there will be no solution.

Does it then mean Nigeria will keep going like this?

No. it cannot keep going like this. It will get to a point where it will stop and then we disintegrate. That is the direction it is going now. You can feel it. It is very palpable. It is very sad indeed. The founding fathers will be restless in their graves. They have laboured for us. They got nothing in return except the honours we give them. We keep honouring them because of what they did. But there is nobody who is going to honour our generation because we have done nothing. We are quarrelling among ourselves because of our self interests.

But the current regime is battling to ensure that there is no integration?

Battling what?

There is an ongoing security onslaught, especially in the South-East, to clamp down on agitators for a separatist state of Biafra.

This is where people misunderstand this term ‘security’. Security for what? Is it done physically? Are they looking at the causes of the agitation? Are they interested in the root causes? When you’re sick and go to the hospital, the doctor will not just give you medicine and say take this, this is for you. He will ask questions. What is happening to you? How is it doing you? The questions and answers will determine the root cause of your problem. Then, his prescription will be right and it will fight the problem or illness. That is not what we are doing in this case. We work from the answer to the question. For me, I have given up.

But the country has to be rescued one way or another…

Oh well, we are looking forward to that magic day. My younger brother Kingibe spoke the other day. That is why I say that it is the elite that are responsible for the problems of Nigeria.

Who wrote the constitution of Nigeria? It is the British and we the elite that wrote it. Were we not the ones who did it? And we decided in our own thinking at the time that we should insert certain provisions that Nigeria is indissoluble, is indivisible, whatever, whatever, whatever, as if we were not the ones who created this.

And we forgot the history of countries that started as one and ended as many. India started as one and ended up as four. Soviet Union, only some years ago was a super power. They are now 11 countries. So what is so sacrosanct about any country deciding to take another look at itself and decide what to do?. That is why I am amazed at what is unfolding today. That is why I told the vice president, Osinbajo I support Biafra when he called us for discussions. He said to me, ‘Prof Ango, what is your view’? I said, ‘Mr Vice President, with due respect, I support Biafra’. He was shocked. He said again, ‘you support Biafra?’, I said, “Why not”? He did not expect it from me. This is a people who want self determination, and the United Nations charter has made it absolutely clear that people should have the right for self determination So, if indeed it is true that Biafrans want to have self –determination by having a separate country out of Nigeria, why not? All we need to do is to work out the modalities and have a referendum as it happened in Sudan. It is very clear,

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/prof-ango-abdullahi-i-support-biafra/
Chief of double speak
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by JOemmy(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

What is a nation without access to the sea?

There are so many landlocked nations that are currently doing far better than nigeria that has access to the seas and oceans it's not about who have access to the seas it's all about the nation that have cohesion and quality human resources.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by badoh(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2021
caleboxylic:

Stupid set of people. What is our business with old eastern region?
What the new Igbo wants is Igbo nation comprising of Igbos in south east, south south and north central. Any other group in old eastern region can form whatever they like.
IPOB should stop this their madness. Old biafra territory is dead and buried and won't resurrect again. God forbid a mini Nigeria for we Igbos.
God bless Igbo nation
God bless alaigbo
Oga, do you think south-south is ready to join biafra nation if eventually granted? So you think Niger delta avengers are ready to align with you guys, I doubt it. Better count south-south out of your imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by bjdon: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Its interesting that even Igbos do not have a United view on constitutes Biafra. Why cant you guys just take the SE and go?
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by caleboxylic: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2021
badoh:

Oga, do you think south-south is ready to join biafra nation if eventually granted? So you think Niger delta avengers are ready to align with you guys, I doubt it. Better count south-south out of your imagination.

Who needs you "inconsequential" minorities in Igbo nation?
You have a very poor comprehension skill.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by GreenArrow1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
chain see pains

"Chai, see pains."
Basically that's the summation of today's Biafra struggle for you guys. Nothing actionable really. It's basically a "pepper Dem" cruise -catching stunt for you guys. Deep down, na una be the chronic unity beggars. So beggarish that even in the most arid villages in the North East, they can always find one or two of you operating some kiosk.
Thanks to idleness and Transsion mobile, this Biafra cruise is your form of trolling the present regime (some kind of a pastime) until another comes to make you feel relevant again.
Person been think say una serious before sef.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by GreenArrow1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
bjdon:
Its interesting that even Igbos do not have a United view on constitutes Biafra. Why cant you guys just take the SE and go?

These are hate -filled beings. They need to take some minorities along to serve as an object of hate so that they can unite around that hatred for said minorities in their new hell-hole.
Make it just an Igbo nation and watch them fight for decades until South Sudan's wars begin to look like child's play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by bjdon: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
GreenArrow1:

These are hate -filled beings. They need to take some minorities along to serve as an object of hate so that they can unite around that hatred for said minorities in their new hell-hole.
Make it just an Igbo nation and watch them fight for decades until South Sudan's wars begin to look like child's play.
Words on stone bro!

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Idiko1: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwobe beans akwo, moi moi ana esi grin

Few days back it was a northern coalition going to court to ask the court to order the National Assembly to promulgate a law that would allow referendum for Biafrans.

Today it is Prof Ango Abdullahi re-echoing same sentiments.

The north seems to be accepting the reality of Biafran exit. Only Wastern zombies and Tinubu online cretins and urchins are still living in denial.

With that said, I want to thank the north for starting to lend their voice to our quest for referendum but I need to restate for the umpteenth time that Biafra is not just the 5 Southeast states.

Biafra is the entire Old Eastern region that covers Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

With the Anioma people of Delta state.

The Igbanke people of Edo state.

The Igbo people of Enugu and Anambra that were erroneously carved into Kogi state.

And the Izzi and Umuezekoha people that were erroneously carved into Benue state.

No more, no less!

Yagazie!

You have spoken well, pal.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Idiko1: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Elder statesman and Northern Leader, Prof Ango Abdullahi, an octogenarian convener of the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) bemoaned what he called the “excesses of the present generation, saying ‘it is time to decide whether to keep the country together or whether to disband it so that everybody can go in peace”. In pangs of regrets, he said the founding fathers must be shifting uneasily in their graves at what the nation has turned to. He blamed the elite for the squandering of the hopes, dreams and aspirations of the sexagenarian nation. He spoke on the diversity of Nigeria, and the predisposition towards disintegration. He said the current security measures to keep the country one is misplaced and wild- goosing. “Do they care about the root causes of the agitations?”, he intoned.

Finally, he gave his nod for the carving out of Biafra out of Nigeria, advising that clamping down on the agitators of the separatist enclave without addressing the root causes is delusionary and futile. He spoke with CHIDI OBINECHE

It is for the elite to be responsible once more. The crises in Nigeria have to do with the elite. They are irresponsible. It is not the ordinary Nigerians that have created the problems for us. It is the elite. When the elite who are supposed to know, by virtue of their advantages in education and everything else, choose not to toe the path of decency and good moral standards, then there will be no solution.

Does it then mean Nigeria will keep going like this?

No. it cannot keep going like this. It will get to a point where it will stop and then we disintegrate. That is the direction it is going now. You can feel it. It is very palpable. It is very sad indeed. The founding fathers will be restless in their graves. They have laboured for us. They got nothing in return except the honours we give them. We keep honouring them because of what they did. But there is nobody who is going to honour our generation because we have done nothing. We are quarrelling among ourselves because of our self interests.

But the current regime is battling to ensure that there is no integration?

Battling what?

There is an ongoing security onslaught, especially in the South-East, to clamp down on agitators for a separatist state of Biafra.

This is where people misunderstand this term ‘security’. Security for what? Is it done physically? Are they looking at the causes of the agitation? Are they interested in the root causes? When you’re sick and go to the hospital, the doctor will not just give you medicine and say take this, this is for you. He will ask questions. What is happening to you? How is it doing you? The questions and answers will determine the root cause of your problem. Then, his prescription will be right and it will fight the problem or illness. That is not what we are doing in this case. We work from the answer to the question. For me, I have given up.

But the country has to be rescued one way or another…

Oh well, we are looking forward to that magic day. My younger brother Kingibe spoke the other day. That is why I say that it is the elite that are responsible for the problems of Nigeria.

Who wrote the constitution of Nigeria? It is the British and we the elite that wrote it. Were we not the ones who did it? And we decided in our own thinking at the time that we should insert certain provisions that Nigeria is indissoluble, is indivisible, whatever, whatever, whatever, as if we were not the ones who created this.

And we forgot the history of countries that started as one and ended as many. India started as one and ended up as four. Soviet Union, only some years ago was a super power. They are now 11 countries. So what is so sacrosanct about any country deciding to take another look at itself and decide what to do?. That is why I am amazed at what is unfolding today. That is why I told the vice president, Osinbajo I support Biafra when he called us for discussions. He said to me, ‘Prof Ango, what is your view’? I said, ‘Mr Vice President, with due respect, I support Biafra’. He was shocked. He said again, ‘you support Biafra?’, I said, “Why not”? He did not expect it from me. This is a people who want self determination, and the United Nations charter has made it absolutely clear that people should have the right for self determination So, if indeed it is true that Biafrans want to have self –determination by having a separate country out of Nigeria, why not? All we need to do is to work out the modalities and have a referendum as it happened in Sudan. It is very clear,

Why do the dumbass fools in Ohanaeze who foolishly claim educational advantage over northern region not being able to articulate the issue of Biafra and Nigeria as Prof Ango Abdullahi? I only disagreed with Prof Ango Abdullahi on the issue of referendum. No country on earth has ever been created as a result of referendum.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by JaroMan: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/prof-ango-abdullahi-i-support-biafra/[/quote]

The north is unsettled. When I told people that without the support of South West, the north is just a mere geographical entity.
Imagine what would've happened if the South is speaking with one voice.
Why are they restless?
1. Southern governors' stand on national issue.
2. The manner some northern minorities are reacting to IPOB v FG.
They now feel that taking out South East will weaken the South and also reduce the tension building in the north.
Another northern leader will speak.
Watch out!!!
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Paretomaster1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
The Cowards don't want to leave, they are only making noise...

The CNG has written to the court to allow them go, but they kept quiet, Ango Abdullahi have spoken again.... Please comman go o..

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by JaroMan: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
ERockson:
Igbo leaders will hate this man and call for his arrest soon. The problem with Igbo is that they want no Biafra but Power which eluded them long time ago as results of greed. If you see Biafra map, you will laugh at their foolishness. They want the whole SS and some part of Benue and Kogi.
Are you talking about IPOB or Igbo politicians? They're two different groups.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by ERockson: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
JaroMan:

Are you talking about IPOB or Igbo politicians? They're two different groups.
No difference except if we must be diplomatic
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by BlackfireX: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Coolsperm:
. Unity begar, the yorubas can avoid the unfriendly and insult the claim igbos gives them by joining in the suit that igbos should be giving referendum so as to exit Nigeria

Are you alright ewedu brain

What concern me with igbos...

What is my business with yoruba

Your mumu online beef ...is a ruse we have seen the content...to confuse us in thinking you hate eachother.. but one thing is sure power stays in the North

If you like asslick or wail
North2023
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by johntolu: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
GreenArrow1:

They have their 'Osu' brothers and sisters.
They can always vent their legendary anger and hatred on them.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Coolsperm:
Bola Tinubu can never do this and you tell that Yoruba Muslims are not unity begars

Ango no say you people MUMU that's why they keep pressing you guys button

Yoruba this Yoruba that, complex inferiority people
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwobe beans akwo, moi moi ana esi grin

Few days back it was a northern coalition going to court to ask the court to order the National Assembly to promulgate a law that would allow referendum for Biafrans.

Today it is Prof Ango Abdullahi re-echoing same sentiments.

The north seems to be accepting the reality of Biafran exit. Only Wastern zombies and Tinubu online cretins and urchins are still living in denial.

With that said, I want to thank the north for starting to lend their voice to our quest for referendum but I need to restate for the umpteenth time that Biafra is not just the 5 Southeast states.

Biafra is the entire Old Eastern region that covers Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

With the Anioma people of Delta state.

The Igbanke people of Edo state.

The Igbo people of Enugu and Anambra that were erroneously carved into Kogi state.

And the Izzi and Umuezekoha people that were erroneously carved into Benue state.

No more, no less!

Yagazie!

As much as all this ‘support’ is welcome, i feel it’s more of playing-to-the-gallery than genuine! Add the recent court case instituted by a northern grp calling for Biafra/south-east to be removed from Nigeria, and the pronouncement at Lugard House (i think that’s the name) some years back, demanding Igbos leave the north....they all mind-games!

Everyone, including the hegemonic north, know that Igbos exodus would not just be limited to ‘just your 5 south-east states’. Those of us in the south-south will join them as well, and this is what the core north don’t want to happen as it will see them losing the oyel and gas they presently control and feed off of! Also, everyone knows if the Igbo leave, that it will set a domino effect in motion, leading to other ethnicities exiting as well! Does anyone really think that if Ndigbo leave, and other ethnicities in the south-south leave as well, that the Yoruba will remain to continue ‘one Nigeria’ with the core muslim north!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by bjdon: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
JaroMan:

The north is unsettled. When I told people that without the support of South West, the north is just a mere geographical entity.
Imagine what would've happened if the South is speaking with one voice.
Why are they restless?
1. Southern governors' stand on national issue.
2. The manner some northern minorities are reacting to IPOB v FG.
They now feel that taking out South East will weaken the South and also reduce the tension building in the north.
Another northern leader will speak.
Watch out!!!

They are not unsettled at all. The North are being strategic. If the 5 SE states leave Nigeria, the North then have a super majority, and will totally dominate what's left. What they dint realise is once Biafra is declared and the SE leave, the rest of the South will follow. SW and SS are just letting the SE do the heavy lifting!
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Idiko1:

You have spoken well, pal.

He didn't speak well Dede1.
BIAFRA cannot accommodate Igbophobic minorities, that's like creating a mini NIGERIA.
Biafra should be strictly for Igbo speaking people only.
Also realize that the North will gladly let us go if we leave their Minorities cash cow for them to continue milking.
We have everything to gain going for Igbo only Biafra of all willing Igbo speaking groups in NC, SS and SE than bringing the unwanted minorities baggage along.
South Sudanese didn't insist on dragging Dafur region with them.
They left Dafur to their own fate and saved themselves, the Arab wannabe Khartoum North were happy that they atleast still have Dafur.
I see no wisdom in any Igbo talking of Biafra with non Igbo speaking groups in SS at this stage.
I see only folly.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Penguin2: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

As much as all this ‘support’ is welcome, i feel it’s more of playing-to-the-gallery than genuine! Add the recent court case instituted by a northern grp calling for Biafra/south-east to be removed from Nigeria, and the pronouncement at Lugard House (i think that’s the name) some years back, demanding Igbos leave the north....they all mind-games!

Everyone, including the hegemonic north, know that Igbos exodus would not just be limited to ‘just your 5 south-east states’. Those of us in the south-south will join them as well, and this is what the core north don’t want to happen as it will see them losing the oyel and gas they presently control and feed off of! Also, everyone knows if the Igbo leave, that it will set a domino effect in motion, leading to other ethnicities exiting as well! Does anyone really think that if Ndigbo leave, and other ethnicities in the south-south leave as well, that the Yoruba will remain to continue ‘one Nigeria’ with the core muslim north!?

That’s the truth.

Any day a date for referendum is set Biafra, that’s the day other secessionist elements will demand for their own date too.

It’s not like the north really has big issues with letting the Igbos go, but just that they know that any day the Igbos leave will be the end of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s the truth.

Any day a date for referendum is set Biafra, that’s the day other secessionist elements will demand for their own date too.

It’s not like the north really has big issues with letting the Igbos go, but just that they know that any day the Igbos leave will be the end of Nigeria.

Igbos leaving might not exactly be the end of Nigeria.
Maybe the North can reach a deal with us to stay off occurrence in Nigeria once we leave in exchange for supporting us leaving.
We can even have agreement to allow them use our lands as corridor to access any other part of NIGERIA that would attempt to leave NIGERIA after w left.
A sort of a corridor.

It's time our people learnt how to play ruthless politics based simply on protecting our own interests, regardless of who is getting shredded or burnt in the process.

Yes, I said it.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Penguin2: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igboid:

Maybe the North can reach a deal with us to stay off occurrence in Nigeria once we leave in exchange for supporting us leaving.
We can even have agreement to allow them use our lands as corridor to access any other part of NIGERIA that would attempt to leave NIGERIA after w left.
A sort of a corridor.

It's time our people learnt how to play ruthless politics based simply on protecting our own interests, regardless of who is getting shredded or burnt in the process.

Yes, I said it.

I do understand you.

I’ve heard it said that there’s no morality in politics.

So it’s high time we stopped caring for what is right or wrong.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by adamsmith914: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:
Ohanaeze Ndi-whatever will soon take him to court for attempting to give them what they want.

Confused people.

If anyone tells you these people actually are truly desirous of a country of their own, tell that person he's a bloody liar.

How else can any sensible igbo man think Delta, Benue, Kogi, or any other state for that matter, would cede an in of their lands to alaigbo, similar way alaigbo wouldnt cede part of their land to any other ethnic groups that have taken residence on them.

They muddle up the biafra campaign with this nonsense so it appears as though it is someone holding them back, when in fact they desire no such country. The campaign as it is right now is simply a tool to blackmail Nigerians into ceding the presidency to them on a platter of gold and THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
Truly Spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by adamsmith914: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igboid:

A sort of a corridor.

Yes, I said it.
Masters don’t negotiate with slaves, Nigeria is not about Hausa Fulani, myopic ipobian begging for a deal?.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

I do understand you.

I’ve heard it said that there’s no morality in politics.

So it’s high time we stopped caring for what is right or wrong.

Good you now understand the game.
Infact, the Minorities might even be the key to us getting Biafra.
The North is not necessarily afraid of us leaving.
They are afraid of the Minorities leaving with us, or using the momentum our departure will create to leave independently on their own.
If we can guarantee none of the above would happen, maybe the North wouldn't be too eager to hold us down, afterall we are only but a dot? grin

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
adamsmith914:
Masters don’t negotiate with slaves, Nigeria is not about Hausa Fulani, myopic ipobian begging for a deal?.

And who is the master here? grin
The North is already negotiating, that's why we are having ethnic bigots like Ango supporting Igbo referendum.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Zooposki(f): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igboid:

They are afraid of the Minorities leaving with us, or using the momentum our departure will create to leave independently on their own.
If we can guarantee none of the above would happen, maybe the North wouldn't be too eager to hold us down, afterall we are only but a dot? grin

You are in control of the minorities?
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igboid: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zooposki:

You are in control of the minorities?

Where in my post did you read that?
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Penguin2: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Igboid:

Lol! They know we are not just a “dot in a circle”. We are dangerous tigers.

The north fears that if we are allowed to go, we will cause trouble for them in the Niger Delta( supposing the Ijaws choose to remain and slave for the north).

They know that the oil rich Igbo territories that were erroneously carved into Rivers state by Gowon will be annexed; with no apologies.

The Fulanis fear the Igbos because whatever they can do, we do it quadruple times. Except that we do not spill blood.

Ndigbo are Fulanis’ greatest nightmare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajaero Will Be Removed As NLC President / Lagos Nurses Go On Strike, Public Health System Paralysed / Do You Pay N30,000 To The Nigeiran Fire Service For "fire Report"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.