Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi (3954 Views)

"Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

Honestly

I’m surprised our Yoruba brothers are not joining the call.

Abi Oduduwa republic got arrested with Sunday Igboho?

They don’t need to join , they have the biggest oluwole GDP.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by nzeobi(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Jajsj
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by caleboxylic: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

What is a nation without access to the sea?

Who told you Igbo don't have access to sea?
What happens to AZumuni becoming international waterway between ibom and Igbo nations?
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by nzeobi(m): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
Angels will be ruling Biafra the moment they become landlocked country

Is your worry about Biafra from a position of love or hate
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=ERockson post=107369464]Igbo leaders will hate this man and call for his arrest soon. The problem with Igbo is that they want no Biafra but Power which eluded them long time ago as results of greed. If you see Biafra map, you will lack at their foolishness. They want the whole SS and some part of Benue and Kogi. [/quote][/s]
We don't need the whole south south or whatever you call them,all we need is Igbo land in those states.
You're free to go with those useless forsaken minorities in those states.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Penguin2 post=107369744]

What is a nation without access to the sea?[/quote][/s]
How is that your business grin allow us to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Amatarasha(f): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:
Ohanaeze Ndi-whatever will soon take him to court for attempting to give them what they want.

Confused people.
Benuejosh aka afonja moslem who ask u?
Why will political ohanese want same as d common people .
Same as u who claim tiv but refuses to speak against thousands killed by Fulani in katsuna allah and gwer west . Should I call u confused or selfishniggi or even an islamic impostor ?
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by ERockson: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=ERockson post=107369464]Igbo leaders will hate this man and call for his arrest soon. The problem with Igbo is that they want no Biafra but Power which eluded them long time ago as results of greed. If you see Biafra map, you will lack at their foolishness. They want the whole SS and some part of Benue and Kogi. [/s]
We don't need the whole south south or whatever you call them,all we need is Igbo land in those states.
You're free to go with those useless forsaken minorities in those states.
If the people are ready to go with you, no problem but you can't force them thats the point. You guys, the Igbo don't need any referendum, what you need is to convince the minority from those states, If they say yes, you have them
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
caleboxylic:

Stupid set of people. What is our business with old eastern region?
What the new Igbo wants is Igbo nation comprising of Igbos in south east, south south and north central. Any other group in old eastern region can form whatever they like.
IPOB should stop this their madness. Old biafra territory is dead and buried and won't resurrect again. God forbid a mini Nigeria for we Igbos.
God bless Igbo nation
God bless alaigbo
Exactly. I don’t know why people keep adding south south as part of Biafra. They are not interested. Biafra should be made up of all Igboid groups except Ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by nzeobi(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Zenithh:

These pple you are mentioning don’t want a forceful marriage with you pple. Same way you want independence is same way they want theirs. Some of u illiterate ibos should stop already with this una covetousness

Allow those people to decide and don't decide for them
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:
Ohanaeze Ndi-whatever will soon take him to court for attempting to give them what they want.

Confused people.

If anyone tells you these people actually are interested in having a country of their own, tell that person he's a bloody liar.

How else can any sensible igbo man think Delta, Benue, Kogi, or any other state for that matter, would cede an in of their lands to alaigbo, similar way alaigbo wouldnt cede part of their land to any other ethnic groups that have taken residence on them.

They muddle up the biafra campaign with this nonsense so it appears as though it is someone holding them back, when in fact they desire no such country. The campaign as it is right now is simply a tool to blackmail Nigerians into ceding the presidency to them on a platter of gold and THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Ask yourself, the people of Omoku, Obrikom in Rivers state were all in Imo State and are Igbos before they were carved into rivers state. Now does that make them non Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by caleboxylic: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Amunaotutheory:

Exactly. I don’t know why people keep adding south south as part of Biafra. They are not interested. Biafra should be made up of all Igboid groups except Ikwerre.
Ikwerre will be returned to bini. They are occupying Igbo land and will be treated as bini people. We won't leave an inch of Igbo land post Nigeria.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2021
ERockson:
If the people are ready to go with you, no problem but you can't force them thats the point. You guys, the Igbo don't need any referendum, what you need is to convince the minority from those states, If they say yes, you have them
Mister man we don't need God forsaken minorities in Biafra,they can stay on there own.
No sensible Igbo person need minorities in Biafra, they have nothing to offer us in Biafra rather than shouting our oil upndan.They can go to hell we don't need them in Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Zooposki(f): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwobe beans akwo, moi moi ana esi grin

Few days back it was a northern coalition going to court to ask the court to order the National Assembly to promulgate a law that would allow referendum for Biafrans.

Today it is Prof Ango Abdullahi re-echoing same sentiments.

The north seems to be accepting the reality of Biafran exit. Only Wastern zombies and Tinubu online cretins and urchins are still living in denial.

With that said, I want to thank the north for starting to lend their voice to our quest for referendum but I need to restate for the umpteenth time that Biafra is not just the 5 Southeast states.

Biafra is the entire Old Eastern region that covers Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

With the Anioma people of Delta state.

The Igbanke people of Edo state.

The Igbo people of Enugu and Anambra that were erroneously carved into Kogi state.

And the Izzi and Umuezekoha people that were erroneously carved into Benue state.

No more, no less!

Yagazie!

Where is the Igbanke and Anioma people on the map.

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by franchasng: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:
Akwobe beans akwo, moi moi ana esi grin

Few days back it was a northern coalition going to court to ask the court to order the National Assembly to promulgate a law that would allow referendum for Biafrans.

Today it is Prof Ango Abdullahi re-echoing same sentiments.

The north seems to be accepting the reality of Biafran exit. Only Wastern zombies and Tinubu online cretins and urchins are still living in denial.

With that said, I want to thank the north for starting to lend their voice to our quest for referendum but I need to restate for the umpteenth time that Biafra is not just the 5 Southeast states.

Biafra is the entire Old Eastern region that covers Abia, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

With the Anioma people of Delta state.

The Igbanke people of Edo state.

The Igbo people of Enugu and Anambra that were erroneously carved into Kogi state.

And the Izzi and Umuezekoha people that were erroneously carved into Benue state.

No more, no less!

Yagazie!
I doubt you are Igbo. If you are Igbo then you are being foolish.

What Igbos truly want is not the old eastern Nigeria because Ijaws, Urhobos, etc or let me say the acclaimed Niger Delta people don't want to go with Biafra, they believe it's because of their crude oil that Igbos want them, so stop ridiculing Igbos please.

We don't want Niger Delta in Biafra, but if they willingly agree to form an alliance with Igbos to get Biafra they are welcomed.

What Igbos want is that all Igbo speaking communities that were politically added to Rivers state, Delta state, Benue state, Kogi state and any other state should be allowed to join their Igbo brothers in the new Biafra nation.

Conduct a referendum to allow those Igbo communities in Rivers, Delta, Benue, Kogi, etc to decide if they want to remain in today Niger Delta or if they want to join their Igbo brothers in Biafra so that in the future when they start to face persecution in Niger Delta or Middlebelt they chose to stay with, they won't blame Igbos in Biafra that they abandoned them, the official referendum document will be referenced for them to go and read that they made the decision and can't blame Igbos in Biafra, simple.

You cannot force people to join Biafra, that's creating another problem like we have in Nigeria today. And that will be madness.

So stop this madness of adding regions that said they don't want to be part of Biafra, we don't need any region, crude oil is never the reason Igbos want Biafra. We want Biafra for peace, for unity of purpose and for security of lives and properties.

Please be guided and stop bringing mockery on the Biafra dream pls.

5 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by nzeobi(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Penguin2:

What is a nation without access to the sea?

Anambra can access the sea through ose akwa
Imo can access the sea through ose motor
Abia can access at azumini the one at ose akwa is even the deepest.

And mind you Rwanda without access to the Sea has become prosperous that even Congo with access to the Sea has its refugees in Rwanda economic migrants from Congo

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Zooposki(f): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2021
caleboxylic:

Ikwerre will be returned to bini. They are occupying Igbo land and will be treated as bini people. We won't leave an inch of Igbo land post Nigeria.

Circle the Igbo land.

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by DOTian: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:

Confused people.

If anyone tells you these people actually are interested in having a country of their own, tell that person he's a bloody liar.

How else can any sensible igbo man think Delta, Benue, Kogi, or any other state for that matter, would cede an in of their lands to alaigbo, similar way alaigbo wouldnt cede part of their land to any other ethnic groups that have taken residence on them.

They muddle up the biafra campaign with this nonsense so it appears as though it is someone holding them back, when in fact they desire no such country. The campaign as it is right now is simply a tool to blackmail Nigerians into ceding the presidency to them on a platter of gold and THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.
Stop begging me for Unity!
Chronic Unity Beggar!!
Learn to Carter for yourself! I don't want to share the same country with vermins and unproductive people only good at selling human heads and limbs..
Stay in your land and let me stay in my land!
You guys from AfonjaLand are they only ones afraid of Nigerias disintegration. No one else. You are the only people in the world that are afraid of ruling themselves. Kurds, Hutus, ijaws, even fulanis are not afraid of forming their own countries. It's only the afonjas that are afraid of running a republic with their bountiful earnings from Cocoa! They know it will end in premium tears! Another Benin Republic in the making...
Beg the Biafrans so they might reason your matter, pride no go allow una. Na to just dey run your mouth ratatatatata like machine gun..
In the end, we will see where insults and treachery will lead you lot to.
Nigeria is disintegrating!
We will make sure that happens!!
You can wsil to the great beyond, your kettle of fish...

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by oyatz(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2021
Coolsperm:
Bola Tinubu can never do this and you tell that Yoruba Muslims are not unity begars

The topic is not about Bola Tinubu, why involving him?

Has the politicians you love so much like Atiku, Tambuwal,Saraki or even your darling Peter Obi ever called for the creation of Biafra?

Why cherry picking Tinubu who has never ruled any igbo state?

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Zooposki post=107370418]

Where is the Igbanke and Anioma people on the map.[/quote]
[/s]

Kai Kai man from the land of ijaw, Aboh people represent Anioma and igbanke in your map cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Zooposki:

Circle the Igbo land.
Igboland grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by omenkaLives(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2021
DOTian:

Stop begging me for Unity!
Chronic Unity Beggar!!
Learn to Carter for yourself! I don't want to share the same country with vermins and unproductive people only good at selling human heads and limbs..
Stay in your land and let me stay in my land!
You guys from AfonjaLand are they only ones afraid of Nigerias disintegration. No one else. You are the only people in the world that are afraid of ruling themselves. Kurds, Hutus, ijaws, even fulanis are not afraid of forming their own countries. It's only the afonjas that are afraid of running a republic with their bountiful earnings from Cocoa! They know it will end in premium tears! Another Benin Republic in the making...
Beg the Biafrans so they might reason your matter, pride no go allow una. Na to just dey run your mouth ratatatatata like machine gun..
In the end, we will see where insults and treachery will lead you lot to.
Nigeria is disintegrating!
We will make sure that happens!!
You can wsil to the great beyond, your kettle of fish...
God forbid I wish to remain in Nigeria with you people. I have said it over a thousand times, if I could have my way, I'd carve out your enclave for you guys and build a thousand foot border wall to separate my country from yours, like is done between US and Mexico.

You lot are beyond redemption. You crave another man's land and turn around to say they're begging for unity. Between you lot who claim Ameka, Oju LGA in Benue state (my village), is igboland, and myself whose desire is to see the exit of you and your kinsmen from Nigeria, who is the Unity Beggar?

You people need serious brain checks. It's not an insult, it's an advice.

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by DOTian: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2021
nzeobi:

Anambra can access the sea through ose akwa
Imo can access the sea through ose motor
Abia can access at azumini the one at ose akwa is even the deepest.

And mind you Rwanda without access to the Sea has become prosperous that even Congo with access to the Sea has its refugees in Rwanda economic migrants from Congo
Stop this irresponsible talk!
I always read this nonsense here and it's tiring..
Biafra has sea access through many parts of the present day South South and intends to use it!
Those of you that are desperate too confine the Biafran struggle to Babangidas 5 Eastern States are in for a ride shock! Neither the fulani nor the Yoruba will define the Biafran boundaries because we have no interest in defining theirs..
So sll these Azummmiri this, , River Niger this are puerile talks...
They're Igbo towns in the present South South with access to the sea, they're coming with Biafra! South Southerners who want to join are also coming along..
So your Rwanda example doesn't suffix here....

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Zooposki(f): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Igboland grin cheesy

You are not serious. You want me to produce older maps from google which shows Igboland belongs to the Benin. Show me an official map.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by benuejosh: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Amatarasha:
Benuejosh aka afonja moslem who ask u?
Why will political ohanese want same as d common people .
Same as u who claim tiv but refuses to speak against thousands killed by Fulani in katsuna allah and gwer west . Should I call u confused or selfishniggi or even an islamic impostor ?
hello! Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=Zooposki post=107371080]

You are not serious. You want me to produce older maps from google which shows Igboland belongs to the Benin. Show me an official map.[/quote][/s]

Who is stopping Kai Kai man like you or do you need Kai kai before you show it? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by GreenArrow1(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2021
DOTian:

Stop this irresponsible talk!
I always read this nonsense here and it's tiring..
Biafra has sea access through many parts of the present day South South and intends to use it!
Those of you that are desperate too confine the Biafran struggle to Babangidas 5 Eastern States are in for a ride shock! Neither the fulani nor the Yoruba will define the Biafran boundaries because we have no interest in defining theirs..
So sll these Azummmiri this, , River Niger this are puerile talks...
They're Igbo towns in the present South South with access to the sea, they're coming with Biafra! South Southerners who want to join are also coming along..
So your Rwanda example doesn't suffix here....

Lol. Then you jokers must be well prepared to lose far far more than 3 million souls this time around.
See these clowns o. You want to grab other people's lands based off some archaic maps drawn up by the very British you disparage?
E go be una like film.
Seems you fools are the unity beggars after all. One thing is certain, the civil war and the losses y'all encountered badly affected y'alls mental setup.
You need therapy.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by SonOfEl(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Lol. Then you jokers must be well prepared to lose far far more than 3 million souls this time around.
See these clowns o. You want to grab other people's lands based off some archaic maps drawn up by the very British you disparage?
E go be una like film.
Seems you fools are the unity beggars after all. One thing is certain, the civil war and the losses y'all encountered badly affected y'alls mental setup.
You need therapy.

Deep inside of you, you dont want igbos to leave, but then, since they want to leave and you cant stop them, you are creating illusions of an unpleasant landlocked biafra as a way of releasing your unbearable pain.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by Igbodicool(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Pure Igbo Republic of BIAFRA is what we want.

All ndị Igbo in SE, SS and NC.
Old Eastern minorities should form whatever thing they want.

God bless Igbo Nation.
God bless Republic of Biafra.
God bless Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by GreenArrow1(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2021
SonOfEl:

Deep inside of you, you dont want igbos to leave, but then, since they want to leave and you cant stop them, you are creating illusions of an unpleasant landlocked biafra as a way of releasing your unbearable pain.

You don't yet understand how badly the rest of the country wants you guys to leave. Let's help you achieve Biafra first then you will understand it clearly.
Those of us championing this cause are talking from a technical point of view with regards to the benefits which will come from losing your region.
It's more like a case of cutting off a cancerous body part to save the life of a patient.
You will soon understand it.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by JOemmy(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2021
The way things are going now it seems it's only the yoruba elites that are actually against biafra.
Re: Yes, I Support Biafra,Let us have a referendum - Prof Ango Abdullahi by JOemmy(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
omenkaLives:

Confused people.

If anyone tells you these people actually are truly desirous of a country of their own, tell that person he's a bloody liar.

I don't think so mr a lot of igbo speaking people in the so called south south fought gallantly with their igbo brothers in the south east during the biafran war it will be a betrayal to now abandon them to nigeria to be oppressed and marginalized forever in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. / In Less Than Two Months, Tinubu Shatters Buhari's Eight Year Record / Widespread Knocks For Adeleke Over Osun’s New Logo(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.